• Total voters

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
What is the sample study per group?

I don’t know one black woman (myself included) that dates online. It’s still very rare, much less 10 y.o. and on a site called « ok Cupid ». My guess is they didn’t get as much data as compared to the other groups making the results skewed.
I don't think online dating is rare. Maybe it's just rare in your circle.

Kadie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,553 152 215
Alleybux

This chart shows that black women respond the most to black men and the least to white men. Black men respond the least to black women. What say you?

View attachment 2388785
Old study. it's 2021 ma'am upgrade your sources.

So what? What makes one study more reliable than another? Are you saying black women are less loyal now than they were back then. Are black men more loyal? The fact of the matter is black women prefer black men more than black men prefer black women. You want to believe that's not the case in order to make yourself feel less guilty.

AutoPilot

Fly To Freedom
Reaction score
Reactions
41,060 808 518
Alleybux
Lol. Funny how more black women regardless of nationality and or ethnicity are dating out though. White/non-BM men kind of have to engage in conversation in order to date. So non-black men must not find us that repulsive since more of them are dating us.

Sorry but no matter what yawl do BW who want to date out will. Trying to degrade, humiliate, be little, gaslight, manipulate, emotionally abuse and verbal abuse us isn't going to and doesn't work on BW as a whole anymore. bµllsh!t like this isn't going to make BW be or stay alone forever or remain loyal to BM like it once did.

More BW are realizing that they have options. We don't have to only stick with BM especially BM who wise to "keep us in our place".

Last edited:

Tryforpositive

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,878 1,174 1,077
Alleybux
Why is this negativity and anti-blackness so prevalent on this forum? The world hates us, yeah, we are aware. We live in it. We don’t need the constant sh!tty reminder.

PKCarmelDrop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,741 1,657 780
Alleybux
He posted a study from a rinky dink website that doesn’t even look credible. The study is 12 years old. And most bw don’t use okcupid. This study is also limited to ONLY ONE dating site where the users are mostly white and nonblacks. Where bw made up a very small percentage of the users.This study did not extend to other dating sites or offline dating either.

Because it’s limited to just one dating site and is a very small sample of bw and “others”, it’s actually not indicative at all of the dating patterns taking place elsewhere, it’s only indicative of the dating patterns of the small portion of bw on that specific site. And this study was done in 2009... lol, it’s outdated information. Additionally back then online dating wasn’t as common as it is now. Most bw didnt use okcupid and still don’t use okcupid.

My point is that it’s outdated, limited, and useless information for general 2021 dating patterns. But if he wants to use it, it should be noted that bm also got the lowest response rates from other groups, yet bm were claiming they are one of the most desired groups of men. Bw were the main ones replying to them. So based off that one study, it looks like two myths were debunked—if you were a black person that used that site, that is. Lol

In 2021, thankfully if you step outside or if you online date you see plenty of counter evidence. I used to get approached and messages from other groups of men all the freaking time. Bm are just as thirsty as nonbm( when I used online dating and) to match with me. They approach more in person too. The truth is that ALL men like attractive women, regardless of the race the woman is.

Times are also different. More people do online dating than in 2009. More bw date out now than in 2009. Bw are still loyal to bm overall, just not as much as they were before. With each generation it’s changing because bw want to get married, commitment and want good men—if it’s not a bm they are now okay with being with a nonbm. It’s not a bad thing at all. The op is just trying to troll. Don’t let him ladies!

Last edited:

kyli4

Kyyyyliiee
Reaction score
Reactions
13,877 144 86
Alleybux

Molder

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
175 14 27
Alleybux
Why is this negativity and anti-blackness so prevalent on this forum? The world hates us, yeah, we are aware. We live in it. We don’t need the constant sh!tty reminder.

Just because someone doesn't want you doesn't mean they hate you, you sound like a self hater. You are not entitled to anyone, especially nonBlacks and they will tell you that.

WorkItOut

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,014 3,914 1,359
Alleybux
Chile, idc. If Black women want to embarrass themselves behind any man that is their business. We each get our own life and can do what we want with it.

Tryforpositive

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,878 1,174 1,077
Alleybux
Just because someone doesn't want you doesn't mean they hate you, you sound like a self hater. You are not entitled to anyone, especially nonBlacks and they will tell you that.

Wow. I’ll say the same exact thing. No one is entitled to anyone. However, the constant reminder that we are the least desirable race of women is nothing but an attack on black women when demons constantly bring this mess here.

Molder

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
175 14 27
Alleybux
Wow. I’ll say the same exact thing. No one is entitled to anyone. However, the constant reminder that we are the least desirable race of women is nothing but an attack on black women when demons constantly bring this mess here.

This post was to put the myth of Black females being fanatic race loyal to BM to rest. They talk as if they turn down WM because they are race loyal when in reality they ask him more than he does.

StableGenius

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,812 1,461 941
Alleybux
Ok so no one wants us. Are you happy now after reminding us how low and unwanted we are? If we are so worthless, maybe we should all not exist anymore and kill ourselves since we are so pathetic. Maybe then black men will finally be free from the burden of having to constantly tear us down everyday.

Eta: I shouldn't have just said black men, but literally every other demographic on the planet. For all we know, you're a white woman/dude getting off on trolling and putting us down. Bet it makes you feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

Last edited:

Tryforpositive

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,878 1,174 1,077
Alleybux
Because swirlers use this to justify attack BM on how race loyal they are, while BM aren't which doesn't reflect reality

Well what you said to me initially was completely out of line, especially to a font who is constantly defending black men and arguing with the nutcase pro swirlers on LSA. sh!t like this is what drives an unnecessary wedge.

PKCarmelDrop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,741 1,657 780
Alleybux
Ok so no one wants us. Are you happy now after reminding us how low and unwanted we are? If we are so worthless, maybe we should all not exist anymore and kill ourselves since we are so pathetic. Maybe then black men will finally be free from the burden of having to constantly tear us down everyday.

Eta: I shouldn't have just said black men, but literally every other demographic on the planet. For all we know, you're a white woman/dude getting off on trolling and putting us down. Bet it makes you feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

Girl this is low self esteem thinking. Ask yourself why he would go through all this trouble to post this outdated study, why he even cares about debunking a notion using this outdated study, why does he care what we say when he so called doesnt want us and dates out? He shouldn’t care about what we say or do, he should be worried about Becky right?

He does care apparently. That’s why he post in this forum voluntarily and is making multiple comments in this thread. Every single bm that posts on this site, no matter how much they say to the contrary, actually get hot and bothered by bw. So much so that they can’t stay away from us. So much that they want to make us feel a certain way so that we don’t choose another over them. Yes I know, they all swear they date out, yet they spend their free time with us bw, not with their nonbw. They go out of their way to try to bash Ir between bw and nonbm, while promoting the opposite because they want us to *feel* a certain way(they know it gets to some bw).

The truth is that they want to be around us. Most of them have a twisted desire for us. Their beckies clearly aren’t fulfilling them, that’s why they come here. And they can’t help it. Bm always infiltrate bw spaces and do the same thing. It’s been happening for years. They have an obsession. They want to counter what we say about them, because they care a whole lot.

And I don’t blame them. We’re pretty awesome. We set many of the trends their girlfriends (yes even international) end up mimicking. They know it. But they don’t want us to know that we’re awesome, they don’t want us to get the attention of nonbm that many of us are getting, more and more these days, right in front of their faces. so they troll and try to make us feel the opposite.

Unfortunately, many of us on the other hand, don’t want them around.
We have asked them to stop posting here. We have asked them so much it’s tiring. Many of us do not go on their sites. The most we do is talk sh!t about them but we don’t want to be around them. They know it. They actually want to be around us.

But Why would anyone in their right minds post on a site where they are frequently told to go away, where they are told they aren’t wanted? Where they are bashed all the time? Well, that’s what these male fonts do, that lets you know the kind of men we’re dealing with.

And I don’t know if it’s sad, embarrassing, or indicative of their issues. But it’s certainly a good reason why we cannot take their attempts to troll as anything worth value. Remember they are on our site posting with us on Thursday night... don’t let him or any other male fonts make you feel unloved or anything of the sort!

BrownSkyn22

I just came to dance...dassit.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,057 2,758 571
Alleybux
OP posted this to attack BW's self esteem. Nothin more, nothing less. He/she's miserable. Don't give him too much attention. I could post the studies and comments made about BM but we all have an idea. Ignore the dust and focus on yourselves ladies. They live to tear you down.

jaybeifong

The Greatest MetalBender
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,257 86 45
Alleybux
Stop gaslighting black women! when they tell you white men are obsessed with them they mean it

TheChanteuse

LSA: where the average bw looks like Mariah!
Reaction score
Reactions
71,165 1,901 724
Alleybux
What a clown reported me for bullying whilst he spreads misogyny and anti blackness on here.

A872C991-3989-417B-9395-49724197875C.jpeg

JasnahKholin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,026 16 4
Alleybux

This is a troll post and misleading or you need a stats class. Based on your insulting "poll" I'm going with the former.

This is from 2009, and only on OkCupid. At the time very few people were dating specifically on that website and it's impossible to make inferences. Also a lot of black ppl were on Blackplanet but you might not know that since this looks exactly like something a LARPing anime Nazi might post just to start sh!t.

I'll add that a lot of female profiles on those sites are fake, and OKCupid was not good at "verifying" profiles because it's not in their interest. And I'm also not sure you had to even list your race. So we have no idea how representative this is of black women, but you can be almost sure it's useless if you know literally anything about interpreting data like this.

Last edited:

puttininpain

823 and I'm sanctioned
Reaction score
Reactions
12,141 1,631 3,597
Alleybux
A hand maiden you heard me. Why you bringing up black men in a thread that has nothing to do with them. Sir. Come out the closet soon. I will support your decison.
The OK cupid link in the OP mentions blac men. Did you read it or not?

nadiayuhfoe

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
13,992 2,782 4,112
Alleybux
the graph on that site shows a small gap between wm/bw response rates

but bm responded nearly 2.5x to white women as ww responded to them

yet bw are the focus of this title :joy: get some help.
U think he considers himself a black man ???

look at his comment history :whistle:

and he made sure to edit them comments about black ppl being low iq negroids

I am not Somali (I am still Horn African). You Black bantus like to project so much of your inferior fantasies. Sorry to disappoint you we NE Africans have no Arab "Masters" (they are just primitive nomads, but you are bantu), we care about preservation unlike your people who are eager to mixed and bleach your genetics and cry racism when other people don't want to mix with you.

Last edited:

Divine7

Temptress
Reaction score
Reactions
13,324 1,122 1,489
Alleybux
I don’t think black women are race loyal, just non-black men find them the least desirable for marriage. Every race has black women as their last option except black guys. Interracial marriage with black women would be higher than asian women marrying out if white men en masse were interested. I would have thought this was well known honestly.

ETA — @PrincessOfMiami Why did you sceptical this? Black women are the least married, but yet out of all women are the most open to dating out. What did I post that isn’t true lol?

Last edited:

Makayla87

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,640 102 35
Alleybux
Ive never had issues with other races of men approaching me in person or on an app.

Dont believe the hype.

SmokingHot

Sh!tposting from 7-9pm CST
Reaction score
Reactions
58,431 1,764 503
Alleybux
OP's speech is so telling.

"Lel"? Really? Are we in high school trying to be an edge lord?