Quantcast

Bland couple alert: Harry Styles, 26, and Olivia Wilde, 36, arrive back at his LA home

poppyubanks

On the catwalk, walking past thots
Reaction score
Reactions
2,872 192 9
Alleybux
I don't call him problematic just for that homewrecking incident. I and others call him problematic because of dozens of problematic things he's done over the years, including racial and sexist issues, trying to profit off serious issues while saying he wished there was a worthy cause in the world he could fully support, being fake overall while being portrayed as an angelic person, and so on.

He's done weird things like telling his bandmate he needs to french kiss an underage girl (even though his bandmate said "no she's too young for that"), idolizing misogynists and pdfiles with r-pe fantasies like Charles Bukowsku (even saying he's an inspiration for his album), Haruki Murakami, Elvis (and saying he didn't find anything disappointing with his life), and joking about pdfilia, xesual assault and deportation. There are whole posts and twitter threads about it too.

Most people don't know because his image is kept so clean by his team and media, and obviously most of his fans don't have a problem with it. His team is really powerful with connections to media and the whole entertainment industry. It's real ugly that he's gotten a pass for everything. If he ever has a major public indiscretion it could all blow up in his face one day cause everything would be brought up again and people will connect the dots.
This doesn't even surprise me, yt British guys are wild af.

Firespawn

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
67 11 2
Alleybux
Harry has that blandly goodlooking face that looks good in any era. Like he gives me vibes that gay roman emperors would have gone into raptures over him

In particular, why does it specifically have to be gay Roman emperors who are raptured over Harry ?

Strawbz

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
174 4 2
Alleybux
She was Thirteen in House and did a couple low box office movies, but most people know her from House the TV show
I think the only thing I've seen with her is Tron: Legacy. I watched all of House but I don't remember her...oh well

pixiedust27

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,760 309 183
Alleybux
Wow at the defense for him breaking up a marriage. It takes two to tango but y'all are blaming it all on her because you refuse to place any blame on your precious Harry. He really can get away with anything and his fans will defend it.

I mean she wasn’t married but in a committed relationship with kids. His fans don’t want to imagine that Harry was the one probably chasing her in the first place. The movie they were filming was only her 2nd time directing, I hardly imagine her risking not being taken seriously to go after him - especially considering his huge profile and celebrity. She’s exactly his type too

Nephthys

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,735 448 445
Alleybux
Funny that he is seen as some sort of queer/progressive/liberal icon, but never linked to anything other than white women.
this is the case with most yt liberals.

most of them only consider themselves liberal because they care about gay rights or whatever, not so much about racial issues…

rumbletone

There is the chasm and then there is the abyss
Reaction score
Reactions
118,086 552 39
Alleybux
Funny that he is seen as some sort of queer/progressive/liberal icon, but never linked to anything other than white women.
Personally, I’m waiting for Harry to be linked to a white or perhaps Asian man.

Cryeisha

The High Priestess
Reaction score
Reactions
166,820 21,299 10,690
Alleybux
Wasn’t Olivia Wilde consider the next big thing until Margot Robbie came onto the scene?

cygne

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,679 306 294
Alleybux
I mean there was that relationship when he was 17 with Caroline in her mid 30s... :unsure: maybe there were more
Is it me or that kinda stange? idk, someone in their 30s being attracted to a 17 year old :no_mouth:

A brief fling with TV star Emily Atack, 31
i googled this woman and wow

emily1.png

And she has dated a few teens apparently...

emily2.png

emily3.png

Last edited: