Quantcast

BLM Chicago Says Looting is Reparations

toolazy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,124 204 166
Alleybux
Another thing - stop telling people how they should feel about their sh!t. Because, actually insurance does NOT always cover it and even when they do there are deductibles! Now personally I dont give a fµck, but do you understand why it doesnt make sense to tell someone else how they should feel about their sh!t? Thats like someone keying your car and tellin you to get over it because "you have car insurance" and meanwhile you still have to pay $500 deductible.

Purplerain77

Analogue gurl in a digital world
Reaction score
Reactions
40,519 1,334 861
Alleybux
So why do you think the left wants trump back in?

Right? Makes no sense...

This is a Rethug far right plan, it has their greasy grimy handprints all over it.

I was watching A stream on the night this happened and a bunch of white kids all dressed in black broke the windows out of a storefront, didn't even take anything....then went running, While a few of them were telling people that the store was open while they ran. Like that was the point, opening up the store for the black people to loot.

Just like the umbrella man in Minneapolis was a far right operative.

Them MAGAS aint slick...

Last edited:

Laymont23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,097 75 62
Alleybux
I'm am a Chicagoan been here all my life and I despise the BLM here in Chicago!!! They cause destruction to communities and businesses even many black businesses and take they ass back to the safe North side.This past Sunday they were out there marching on the south side of Chicago where a police shooting took place where a 20-year-old man shot at the police and the police shot him and arrested him This is one of the incidents where the police actually did their job. There wasn't an act of police brutality or anything like that and the black lives matter movement here in Chicago had their ass out there marching for that idiot who shot at the police! Like how they fµck are they for our community but are for the destruction of businesses that employ people from the same community they supposedly are fighting for? The south of Chicago recently kicked them out the neighborhood because they had enough!! They aren't helping anybody they are their nuisance and the leaders here of that movement are trash!!! These neighborhoods are literally turning against them now. That looting was planned and they used misinformation about incident saying it was a 15-year-old boy who got shot 15 times to rile people up that didn't know what really happened to go loot later on. We don't want BLM in our communities anymore. I don't have that movement is in other cities but here they aren't for us

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,909 21,182 21,874
Alleybux
...And this kind of mentality is why Chicago is the cesspool of violence that it is. I'm at the point where I think the government should let the people tear up their own city. They just shouldn't whine when no business owners want to build businesses there, police refuse to come to there, and poverty, unemployment, and crime are sky high.

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,909 21,182 21,874
Alleybux
Another thing - stop telling people how they should feel about their sh!t. Because, actually insurance does NOT always cover it and even when they do there are deductibles! Now personally I dont give a fµck, but do you understand why it doesnt make sense to tell someone else how they should feel about their sh!t? Thats like someone keying your car and tellin you to get over it because "you have car insurance" and meanwhile you still have to pay $500 deductible.

Thank you. Even if businesses do have insurance, that still doesn't justify people tearing up sh!t that doesn't belong to them. Only ignorant people have the mentality of: Let me ruin someone else's day because mine is fµcked up.

Laymont23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,097 75 62
Alleybux
it seems almost deliberate but i know im fed up with it. i feel like that man in englewood. you know these rioters arent even from the areas they're destroying, its disgusting.

I TOTALLY agree with you!! And they aren't from the south side they all mostly from the north side and people on the south side been kicking their asses out the neighborhood!!! People are on to them and their bullshyt now and they are tired!! So many businesses and black businesses in these neighborhoods in Chicago have been destroyed. It was sad riding through some of these neighborhoods and seeing blackb black owners who were a staple to the community for years crying in from of their destroyed store front. The BLM movement here in Chicago needs to go!!!

BaeNextDoor

Meet me at 11:30.
Reaction score
Reactions
15,805 413 240
Alleybux
I used to live there its true. you don't know sh!t.

I read your replies. And maybe I misread your comment.
But I stand by my previous statement that the government is condoning all that is. Cause tho them it is just another experiment and to see how gangs(black people) thrive and evolve under those circumstances . Of course its drugs involved but who is the main suploer, lol its not big ricksz from the block. Its the government as usual.

Macho King

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,485 437 73
Alleybux
Already happened, BLM not only denounced the looters months ago, they were physically capturing them and handing them over to police.

I saw this on video on cnn played back to back for days

blm-black-lives-matter-protest-nike-store-e1591039440899.png

Video of blm forming a line to block looters from the store.

The woman has a valid point in that the cops and legal system is being highly selective. Why are police murders not prosecuted but some minor thefts covred by insurance being treated like the end of the world, the priorities are not in the right spot.

There are some people who believe that only through economic pain onto the system, can change come about.
Is that people from the official organization, or just random protestors?

Laymont23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,097 75 62
Alleybux

The crazy thing about it is that NONE of these muthafuckas were looting when Laquand Mcdonald was killed by the police!! There wasn't one incident of looting not even when a few years before when a policeman killed Rekia Boyd. BLM here in chicago is undermining their own purpose. Believe it or not there are communities here that actually have a good relationship with the police finally which took years to establish and BLM is trying to disrupt all of that

Last edited:

TMZ1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,089 1,175 1,090
Alleybux
I was told that a very large percentage of the looting was younger broadcast on IG Live. If true, I'm confused and stumped about the type of person that would choose to livestream their criminal activity.
I heard this happened after midnight. Did people take the train there en masse

xoxoxo33

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,485 146 25
Alleybux
This Trump presidency has really radicalized my views on economic policy. Y'all better steal these white people's money and not think twice about it. They're not invested in reducing crime in Chicago because that would require a redistribution of wealth and resources. Tell them to start there. Until then fµck them stores!

44ynlI_0O3c4WJq00

Ummm okay. Every thread I've seen you in has you caping overtime 24/7 for violent YT transgenders (rapists, child molesters, flashers) as your kings and insulting Black women. But somehow.. here you are playing this routine, encouraging people to smash up Black businesses and holding successful Black people to ransom in the name of 'stealing YT peoples money'. Twitter feed psychosis is real

SadSadSong

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,024 4,981 3,648
Alleybux
Ummm okay. Every thread I've seen you in has you caping overtime 24/7 for violent YT transgenders (rapists, child molesters, flashers) as your kings and insulting Black women. But somehow.. here you are playing this routine, encouraging people to smash up Black businesses and holding successful Black people to ransom in the name of 'stealing YT peoples money'. Twitter feed psychosis is real

You've never seen me support any trans person who would fall into any of those categories. Yes I support Trans women and am an ally, but you equating every trans person as a xesual deviant on that level suggest that you're a bigot. I support Trans women's right to exist, which should not be seen as debatable in 2020.

Also what black owned business are these looters breaking in to? All the reports I've seen show high end stores and major corporations as the targets of the rioters.

The only Psychosis here is you making up lies to support your foolishness. But carry on.

mg4jonB.png

jawanterrell201

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
34,963 7,110 8,677
Alleybux
She's doubling down on her ignorance. Maybe she is an Agent of Chaos

https://nypost.com/2020/08/13/blm-organizer-who-called-looting-reparations-doubles-down/

The Chicago Black Lives Matter organizer who justified looting as “reparation” has doubled down — insisting this week that even calling someone a criminal is “based on racism.”

Ariel Atkins told WBEZ that her group “100 percent” supports the violent looters who trashed chunks of the Windy City on Monday, again repeating her claim that it is “reparations.”

“The whole idea of criminality is based on racism anyway,” she told the NPR station.

“Because criminality is punishing people for things that they have needed to do to survive or just the way that society has affected them with white supremacist BS,” she said.

At least 13 cops were injured and 100 people arrested in violent clashes that led a mostly black community in the troubled South Side to kick out a BLM march the next day.

Atkins attacked Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot — who is black — for calling the looting “straight-up felony, criminal conduct.”

“It’s like her deciding what is criminal and what isn’t,” Atkins said, suggesting that calling the thieves criminals was itself a form of racism.

“I will support the looters ’til the end of the day. If that’s what they need to do in order to eat, then that’s what you’ve got to do to eat,” she said of those who even tried to smash their way into a Ronald McDonald House caring for sick children and their families.

Atkins dismissed the idea that civil rights had “ever gotten wins” from “peaceful protests.”

“Winning has come through revolts. Winning has come through riots,” she said.

“The only people that can undermine our movement are the police, our oppressors, and then us when we don’t believe in the people that we’re fighting with,” she told the station.

“If anyone is attacking this city, it’s them,” she insisted of police.

“And anybody who is rising up and saying, ‘We won’t take this anymore, we’re going to do what we want’ — those are the people that she should be trying to protect, and those are the people that she should be getting outraged for,” she said.

Atkins had no sympathy for the businesses damaged in the spree, which included a small convenience store likely to go out of business after being looted twice in 40 days.

“The fact that anybody gives a s–t about these businesses over what is happening in this city right now and the pain that people are in and the suffering that is taking place, I don’t care,” she admitted.

AshlandCortesso

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,110 976 1,431
Alleybux
A fµck!n TV is not reparations for generations of lives in bondage. The dumbest of the dumb, the weakest of the weak believe this.