Blond Wigs On Black Girls

Everlasting Abundance
Reactions
34,359 938 697
Alleybux
I agree 100%. Internet magic makes a lot of cute looks. But in real life, I have never ever seen a blonde wig on a Black woman that looked even a little bit cute.

Also, I think Black women with blonde hair is played out. It looks real early 2000s...in a bad way.
I’ve never seen in in real life but even online it’s not a favorite of mine, this is the first time I’ve seen it look good personally

Don Dada
Reactions
56,520 801 501
Alleybux
Blonde wigs look “good” on Instagram and online photos but in real life?

I’ve never seen a black woman with blonde hair that looked good in real life. ANY hue of skin color.

That’s my opinion though.
I've actually seen some really great ash blonde frontal wigs in person. I'd say the Ash Blonde color and the ashy silver color looks the best of all the light colors on dark tones. I'm here in NYC so maybe we have better hair stylists or something.

Reactions
25,261 194 43
Alleybux
Justine and her purple hair is a great example. I love it but couldn’t never personally rock it because my job would deem it unprofessional and unnatural hair color.

upload_2021-2-19_7-58-38.jpeg

Ombré honey blonde is the best blonde for black women IMO:

upload_2021-2-19_8-2-16.jpeg

upload_2021-2-19_8-3-7.jpeg

My personal favorite: Burgundy and the red family

upload_2021-2-19_8-4-32.jpeg

ZhangZiyisho
OLDHEAD
Reactions
125,571 4,052 4,686
Alleybux
I had a friend in high school who wore blonde and pink hair

I think she’s in the Army now that girl was my hair twin

I definitely preferred her over the other girls in my high school cause she wasn’t afraid to be different

who wants to look like everyone else?

but for me blonde is a no-no it looks silly on me. Jet black hair actually looks best on me go figure

and purple really brings my brown skintone out to me

one color that will always look terrible is brown hair makes me look bald #4 cause it’s my literal skin color and blends into my skin too much

bos

Reactions
4,023 83 61
Alleybux
Reactions
273 3 1
Alleybux
I've seen girls with blonde wigs... they looked tragic, at least they should try some dark roots or something, but they never looked good and the bundles looked like other bleached hair, dry and dull

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Firstly, thank you for posting that lovely arm/tache p*rn :love: Secondly, there’s a definite difference in the arm between pics 5 and 6 so one...
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
Sounds like manipulation. "Let me use reverse psychology / smoke & mirrors to get my way". Everything is about Minka's end goal IMO, only, it's...
Preacher Heather Love
From what I hear having to prove that you spent at least 60% on payroll is the biggest hurdle. People who owned restaurants and switched to...
Can we get some tea on Russell Simmons/All Def Digital?
As far as weightloss is concerned, did you see that pantry video? Its not very healthy. I know Lis wants a welcoming home FUH DAH KIDZ but He has...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
It's a social room. It means that someone in there follows you cause only the people the mods follow can enter the room. It doesn't necessarily...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
None of what your saying is supported by the scientific community, so I have to laugh at the irony of a BLACK WOMAN punching downward and...
Top Bottom