Quantcast

Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close

fancygyal

meghan’s biotch
Reaction score
Reactions
197,563 17,113 16,125
Alleybux

Well that plan went ka-Bloom.

Page Six has learned that Bloomingdale’s walked away from a deal with Chrissy Teigen at the 11th hour because of her explosive cyberbullying scandal.

Macy’s — which shares a parent company with the Upper East Side institution — appeared to dropTeigen’s “Cravings by Chrissy” cookware line this week after model Courtney Stodden (who uses gender-neutral pronouns) revealed that Teigen had encouraged them to kill themselves in private Twitter messages when they were just 16 years old

1621368812355.jpeg

Now we’re told that Bloomingdale’s was hours away from signing a contract with the Twitter personality and cookbook author, which would see her host a promotional event for the store, but pulled the plug on Monday because of the toxic press swirling around Teigen.

“They pretty much had it together … but had to cancel it,” said an insider of the department store

Last edited:

schail28

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
163,752 8,698 1,884
Alleybux
I don’t like the cancel culture. And I think people cancel people these days and 3 months later forget why. It’s out of control. But she is crazy to tell someone to kill herself. I mean who does that? She is definitely an attention seeker but I that is ridiculous to say to someone. Something is seriously wrong with her. I believe she must be going through it now cuz she loves adulation.

byanymeans

zodiac sign: sagiterrorist
Reaction score
Reactions
69,030 2,080 174
Alleybux
Her Target deal fell through too! Good. She got away with so much vile sh!t, I'm glad things are finally catching up to her. I just hope her wack celeb friends don't stick by her nasty ass.

Sophia Home Now

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,993 426 206
Alleybux
I don’t like the cancel culture. And I think people cancel people these days and 3 months later forget why. It’s out of control. But she is crazy to tell someone to kill herself. I mean who does that? She is definitely an attention seeker but I that is ridiculous to say to someone. Something is seriously wrong with her. I believe she must be going through it now cuz she loves adulation.
I respectfully disagree. It's consequence culture.

Crown Lulu

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,910 816 420
Alleybux
Someone's definitely out for her. I think she's crazy, but other celebrities have done worse and still get endorsements/deals. She must have finally pissed off the wrong people.

Edit: why the groans? I'm hardly defending the woman but it's obvious no one cared about the bµllsh!t she's been doing for years until recently.

Last edited:

BonitaApplbm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,770 3,348 2,795
Alleybux

Well that plan went ka-Bloom.

Page Six has learned that Bloomingdale’s walked away from a deal with Chrissy Teigen at the 11th hour because of her explosive cyberbullying scandal.

Macy’s — which shares a parent company with the Upper East Side institution — appeared to dropTeigen’s “Cravings by Chrissy” cookware line this week after model Courtney Stodden (who uses gender-neutral pronouns) revealed that Teigen had encouraged them to kill themselves in private Twitter messages when they were just 16 years old

View attachment 2563057
Now we’re told that Bloomingdale’s was hours away from signing a contract with the Twitter personality and cookbook author, which would see her host a promotional event for the store, but pulled the plug on Monday because of the toxic press swirling around Teigen.

“They pretty much had it together … but had to cancel it,” said an insider of the department store
She has $, she will be fine. She should have quietly stopped drinking and did a peace tour bc companies ppl will pounce on any weakness they can

capricornia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,999 1,341 757
Alleybux
Good. They need to delete her Twitter profile as well, what she did was clearly against their guidelines. And I hope Courtney press charges against her.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom