BlueFace Is Pissed At Doja Cat

Passion4Muzik

LSA FACT CHECKER
Reaction score
Reactions
205,500 16,099 21,744
Alleybux
Ok, this is getting ridiculous.

Soooo... you're blaming Doja's BLACK grandmother for this mess? For the mess a black man and white woman created?

I swear some of y'all will reach for the STARS to blame a black woman for some sh!t.

I think it's ridiculous that your'e blaming a Black man who wasn't there instead of the person who was there raising her. You reached to the stars to blame Black men.

DWilliams

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,394 383 1,549
Alleybux
Yeah I remember that.
The saddest part of that story was that the girl that got bullied by black women because she refused to date black men was also BIRACIAL and half white like Doha.
Some black women are just born with their capes.
Truly pathetic.

She was 1/4 Asian, I forgot her name

MysticalCoconut

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,384 134 49
Alleybux
It doesnt matter if he cancels her, she still gonna marry and have kids with white men. She chases after white men for the same reason Blueface, YG, Kodak Black and Lil Wayne chase after non-black women. Doja and Blueface both want mixed, light skin, curly-haired babies.

SalemMo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,720 129 58
Alleybux
We are not her core fan base, Doja has been branded to appeal to pop/rock and hip hop fan bases. Half if not most of her fan base is white.

Honestly black women need to chill and stop getting riled up for everything. It's like a knee jerk reaction when topics of race pop up. I could tell bw on LSA were jumping on the bandwagon and didn't RESEARCH nothing about this girl.

But anyways there are obviously two separate schools of thought on this board. Doja is a product of her anti-black environment called America and so are fully black men and women. But that rabbit hole is too deep and requires a larger conversation.
I see what you mean about her branding, her core demographic isn't Black. I'm not surprised about her racism, hate to say it but a lot of Black/white mixed kids and minority alternative people tend to have these issues. I guess it could be due to their proximity to white people online and in person.
I do believe when race or any kind of -ism pops up, Black women jump on it, even if it's not dealing with us. We put ourselves on the frontline floor every cause and never recieve reciprocity when an issue concerning us occurs.
Yes she is a product of American thoughts and ideals. I will admit I used to parrot some of those thoughts myself a few years back. Fortunately for me, I was a regular nobody, not a person with a huge platform. It takes a lot of work to undo those ideals. They take root and we're all programmed that way, if no one intervenes. College, tumblr, Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown really helped to pull me out of that mindset. I wish her all the best and hopefully she can learn.
There's a bigger conversation to be had about race/cultural mixing in a country that abides by the 'white is right' motto. Love doesn't win all and most times, people are signing up for things they're not truly prepared for. I don't think we're able to have that conversation truthfully either.