Quantcast

BM are becoming less masculine than ever before..

skybantralist

Dookie Braid God
Reaction score
Reactions
110,626 9,301 8,625
Alleybux
Well they were misogynistic and creepy.That doesnt mean we cant like the way they looked. lol
the problem is that it's not just the apparence of younger men it's the behavior. LSA often laments that young men are more effeminate and don't know how to take care of women. The issue is that that masculine behavior and those traditional male roles often revolved around having power over the women in their lives and women often having to be dependent on men.

We can agree that certain behaviors can be adjusted for the better, but some of the masculine traits, often the particular brand of masculinity that is frequently nostalgically reminisced upon by a significant portion of LSA is often inextricably tied to the toxicity that is maligned.

Last edited:

Morticia A

pretty, strange & unusual
Reaction score
Reactions
276,361 14,386 11,149
Alleybux
Facts!

Fonts were arguing up and down in a thread the other day about a man getting a manicure saying it’s not effeminate and means he takes pride in his appearance and is clean loooool! I was just reading the thread shaking my head but that’s none of my business I got my man who has clean/groomed hands and nails without having to sit in a nail shop with his hands out like a b!tch.

giphy.gif

Bitchhhhhhggg i-
ee54e39a-ee0a-4473-8e88-2f3dc74769a6.jpeg

MoleOlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,347 4,818 3,628
Alleybux
Did you really type that nonsense?

Read that back again and ask yourself if it makes any bit of sense. ROFL !!

How is he creating that unwanted pregnancy then? Is he impregnating himself? Wow ! LOL !!

I cannot believe what I just read. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Unwanted pregnancy cannot happen if the WOMAN doesn't ALLOW IT ! Unless its a case of rape.

Like Wtf :neutral

AND THE POINT IS

if EVERY woman in the world took some form of contraception OR if every woman in the world REFUSED CONSENTUAL xes ONE MAN STILL has the physical capacity of creating MORE UNWANTED pregnancies than any contraception taking, abstinent/non consentual xes having woman

MoleOlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,347 4,818 3,628
Alleybux
The fact that you automatically see a man, who decides to get a manicure/pedicure professionally done, as a b!tch says a lot about your upbringing.

Sounds like you come from an abusive household. And you would shame your own son for doing things like this so he can turn out to be the regular stereotype of a man who beats and cheats on his woman and end up dead by age 19.

The same kind of men y'all complain about every two threads.

Misery loves company. LOL !!

Facts!

Fonts were arguing up and down in a thread the other day about a man getting a manicure saying it’s not effeminate and means he takes pride in his appearance and is clean loooool! I was just reading the thread shaking my head but that’s none of my business I got my man who has clean/groomed hands and nails without having to sit in a nail shop with his hands out like a b!tch.

giphy.gif

MoleOlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,347 4,818 3,628
Alleybux
Even OP has no idea what she means by more masculine.

This whole post was a hot mess.

The men posted are gorgeous, they look like they care about them selves. By more masculine, do you mean well groomed men and looking like money/ambition?

SassySpice

Its Their World Too
Reaction score
Reactions
3,196 140 473
Alleybux
A woman can technically produce at most 1 pregnancy every 28 Days.

A man can technically produce 100s of pregnancies in 28 Days

A man can't reproduce if women didn't allow him to raw dog her. Sorry but the bulk of the irresponsibility falls directly in her lap. Let's call a spade, a spade & not sugarcoat the situation.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
What happened?? How can we get back to this type of masculine energy?? I completely understand why a lot of folks granny and great grandmas were heauxs back in the day cause I sure would have been too
wb-052464-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1551334719294._SX1080_.jpg

roundtreecam.jpg

GettyImages-74301268-5c60d93846e0fb00017dd2ce.jpg

g223269_u70090_174991.jpg

2897eb7be399da1547cf7437ed4abfa5--black-actors-black-celebrities.jpg
Tell me about it. I used to have a crush on my friends dad back in the day when we were teenagers. He oozed masculinity.

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,486 6,459 2,541
Alleybux
A man can't reproduce if women didn't allow him to raw dog her. Sorry but the bulk of the irresponsibility falls directly in her lap. Let's call a spade, a spade & not sugarcoat the situation.
The spade is that men should be held MORE accountable for unwanted pregnancies as they have the capacity to produce MORE unwanted pregnancies EVEN IF HE hitting it with a condom and EVEN if he hitting it with women on bc and EVEN if he hitting it raw WITHOUT permission/consent

It’s simple biology and simple statistics !

Iced tea

Every thumbs down I get gives me an orgasm
Reaction score
Reactions
34,832 1,074 697
Alleybux
1. Select a King (If this doesnt make sense to you... he's that lame guy you curved and ghosted yet has his head on straight an is going places)
2. Sit down with your King and ask him what he wants from you an what you can do to best serve him and make his life better (take notes). After he gets over his shock... he will tell you. For some it will look like this: For others it will be something else.
3. NEVER disagree or correct your King in public or in front of anyone EVER! You always pull him aside and discuss with him anything that concerns you or you disagree with.
4. If you and your King cannot agree on something, you must understand your only role is to explain to him respectfully your point of view and your concerns, however, you do so with the understanding that what he decides you WILL accept and submit to whether you like it or agree with it or not. Your job is to submit to his will and let him lead you.

All of this and you ain't even married to the ninja.

asiansauce1

Ya’ll’s favorite Chinese
Reaction score
Reactions
2,845 83 38
Alleybux
Prime example why men should never listen to what a woman wants in a man. It changes like the wind. Just live your best life and she will adjust or don't. It doesn't matter.
Same goes for women

DieVest

Black people are the Best Looking
Reaction score
Reactions
7,121 292 217
Alleybux
- Welfare system which encouraged Black women to become single mothers
- Third wave feminism movement which conditioned Black women into think that they can do a man's job all by themselves, stripping men of their natural role as providers
- Rap music which has indoctrinated Black men into thinking that monogamy is for suckers and that being a "player" is the epitome of manhood
- Escalating number of single parent households where young boys have no father figure thus grow up with effeminate mannerisms
- Gang culture which instructs young men to believe that the streets come first
- Dysfunctional representation in the media that glamorizes broken households and makes being a strong father figure seem "corny"
- Hypermasculine culture which teaches that doing kind gestures for women i.e. opening doors, footing the bill, buying flowers etc. is "simping"

I would say it all started after the welfare system / single motherhood advocacy gained traction and then it spiraled out of control when the crack / gangs era arose then it just swelled like a balloon once gangsta rap was introduced.

You've contradicted yourself so much in this statement. You complain about third wave feminism and in the same breath you complain about "hypermasculinity" in the same breath. FOH