Quantcast

Bobby McCulley III Kills His Wife and 2 Children in Murder-Suicide After She Posted About Abuse

Fatesealer

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,469 413 77
Alleybux
I feel bad for the victims but let me say this and I know I'm going to hear it:

If a man or woman has shown you they have zero problems being physically violent with you, STOP PUSHING THEM FURTHER! I understand her posting what she posted on Facebook but she didn't think all that would do was escalate an already dangerous situation?

The Builder

I know that it's God up there giving me the signs
Reaction score
Reactions
11,697 284 168
Alleybux
He already KILLED himself. He was a coward punk ass b!tch of a man RAISED by an equally AIN'T sh!t TOXIC ASS black woman "pick me-sha"!!!

yup. His mother is being charged with misleading the police. These type of men are awful and they almost always have issues that can be traced back to their mother.

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
He has got the same look in his eye as nearly all of the white "beardy boys" who are online demanding that women sublimate themselves to trans women.Look after yourselves , my AA/ADOS female cousins. You all know the statistics pertaining to murder in the U.S and who is being killed the most and who kills them the most.
Relationships consist of never being complacent in studying one's man/boyfriend/husband.
SAnd move in stealth when leaving one's abusive man. And absolutely "no" to social media posts of he knows one's page. Strangers agreeing and hyping is not the same as physical protection.
Peace.
stop it. this has nothing to do with trans people

Fongenie

Something On My Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
70,476 1,196 622
Alleybux
There we go, we're finally starting to acknowledge the elephant in the room. I was just on another thread saying this needed to happen.
We need to start having conversation about how unsafe black women and children are around black men.

Notice it's not just 'thugs' doing these things anymore. It's pastors, bankers, chefs, HBCU grads.

It's past time to have the conversation.

Yep.

ExquisiteMelanin

Supporting Abused women regardless of race
Reaction score
Reactions
183,752 3,098 2,605
Alleybux
The couple's 1-year-old daughter was found safe after the murders.

A Missouri mother and two of her children were killed by her estranged husband days after a series of troubling Facebook posts.

On Thursday night, Roseann McCulley and her 13-year-old son Kayden Johnson and 6-year-old daughter Kaylee Brooks were fatally shot by her estranged husband, Bobby McCulley III, according to St. Louis County, WJHL and the Associated Press report.

Their bodies were found by officers who had responded to reports of a shooting. During their investigation, police learned the couple had a 1-year-old daughter, who was missing from the scene.

An AMBER Alert and called off hours later when the baby was dropped off at a relative's home early Friday morning.

As the manhunt for Bobby McCulley continued, the 35-year-old fatally shot himself. Police believe he killed himself as they were closing in on him.

Speaking to KMOV, one friend called Roseann McCulley a "very sweet girl" and revealed that the 34-year-old had recently started sharing troubling posts online.

According to Stephanie St. John, two weeks before her death, Roseann McCulley posted on her Facebook about being hospitalized, writing her husband "was able to stomp my chest and abdomen, so the bruising and swelling is really bad there."

RELATED: Deaths of Mo. Dad and His Young Sons, 3 and 4, Ruled a Murder-Suicide

After one post detailing the alleged abuse, Bobby McCulley wrote on Roseann's Facebook page, "Everyone enjoying the show! More to come."

Days later, Roseann McCulley would be dead.

Investigators believe Bobby McCulley held his family hostage in their own home for hours before killing them and taking the baby.

Under the jail. Ladies, when a man threatens you, whether verbally, physically, emotionally, mentally, that is your clue to leave. Take them very seriously. Prepare to defend yourself if he decides he doesn't want to leave you alone.

Rip the them. Smh

TheRealNikkiO

Slaying & Saving Because Christ Is King!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,687 17,718 14,285
Alleybux
The couple's 1-year-old daughter was found safe after the murders.

A Missouri mother and two of her children were killed by her estranged husband days after a series of troubling Facebook posts.

On Thursday night, Roseann McCulley and her 13-year-old son Kayden Johnson and 6-year-old daughter Kaylee Brooks were fatally shot by her estranged husband, Bobby McCulley III, according to St. Louis County, WJHL and the Associated Press report.

Their bodies were found by officers who had responded to reports of a shooting. During their investigation, police learned the couple had a 1-year-old daughter, who was missing from the scene.

An AMBER Alert and called off hours later when the baby was dropped off at a relative's home early Friday morning.

As the manhunt for Bobby McCulley continued, the 35-year-old fatally shot himself. Police believe he killed himself as they were closing in on him.

Speaking to KMOV, one friend called Roseann McCulley a "very sweet girl" and revealed that the 34-year-old had recently started sharing troubling posts online.

According to Stephanie St. John, two weeks before her death, Roseann McCulley posted on her Facebook about being hospitalized, writing her husband "was able to stomp my chest and abdomen, so the bruising and swelling is really bad there."

RELATED: Deaths of Mo. Dad and His Young Sons, 3 and 4, Ruled a Murder-Suicide

After one post detailing the alleged abuse, Bobby McCulley wrote on Roseann's Facebook page, "Everyone enjoying the show! More to come."

Days later, Roseann McCulley would be dead.

Investigators believe Bobby McCulley held his family hostage in their own home for hours before killing them and taking the baby.
RIP to the mother and her children.

An utterly senseless crime.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,592 10,222 2,157
Alleybux
A friend of mine is going through a “war of the roses” divorce where they each refuse to leave the home and I fear for her safety every day.

kettleballs

On Ye's workout plan, never an Ozempic bobblehead
Reaction score
Reactions
209,156 22,200 18,689
Alleybux
yup. His mother is being charged with misleading the police. These type of men are awful and they almost always have issues that can be traced back to their mother.

Those types of women are detrimental to the black community because they raise self absorbed Narcissists who grow up believing that the women they date and marry should bow down to them the way their mommas do....hell-to-the-NO!!!

boomerangTHEORY

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,913 1,961 410
Alleybux
She and I had mutual son FB and reading her posts make me so sad. He attacked her because she wouldn’t have xes with him and his family protected him and he murdered her and her kids and left the baby an orphan. I hope the family that harbored him chokes in their sleep

Reaction score
Reactions
3,110 126 56
Alleybux
Killing abusive men needs to be normalised. Can we make it a thing?
Yes, fight for your life! Fight crazy with crazy. Go for the eyes, grab, pull, and twist. Abusive men like him need to be put down. They don’t serve society any good and there is no place for them. I don’t think you can find a jury that will convict you after countless documented cases of abuse!

God rest her soul.

Birdshu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,523 2,111 3,248
Alleybux
My position will forever be, kill them before they kill you. Abusers need to be put out of their misery. Do them a favor.

Karisma2005

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
158,596 3,594 765
Alleybux
The horror! This reminds me of a story from a few years back where the dude posted that he was about to kill the girl on Facebook and he did. All her post were about how miserable she was and trying to move on from him. sh!t is terrifying. And it seems he killed her kids from other relationships but not the one that belonged to him. Stop trusting these ninjas with your children’s lives!

Man posts on Facebook he will kill girlfriend, himself, then does

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,379 9,793 5,304
Alleybux
The rat bastard planned to murder her as evidenced by his FB comment. If only someone had thought to alert the police when he did as that was a clear threat. May she and her 2 children rest in piece. Burning in hell is too good for that trash.

Unfortunately, most times the police don't act on threats, especially digital ones. They tell victims that there has to be a physical altercation, which is why restraining orders don't really work for DV and stalking cases.

AsmaraDreamz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,315 829 1,046
Alleybux
Unfortunately, most times the police don't act on threats, especially digital ones. They tell victims that there has to be a physical altercation, which is why restraining orders don't really work for DV and stalking cases.

he had stomped on her though and she was at the hospital

AsmaraDreamz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,315 829 1,046
Alleybux
Men who kill children are disgusting pieces of human vile, and for him to kill the stepchildren, is disgusting on another level.

These types of people - I can't even think of the worst type of torture. They're so evil

Currv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,051 1,598 529
Alleybux
Ladies, please be careful of the men you allow to tie themselves to you via children. This is her third baby daddy based on the children's last names.

Beyond him being an unhinged beta male, he likely held no regard for those children because they weren't his and no regard for her because she was on her way out of that relationship.
He certainly held no regard for her children; but made sure his daughter by her was not harmed. He never gave a fck about her or her kids.

DellsFave

Sarcasm.
Reaction score
Reactions
167,953 5,657 943
Alleybux
I came in to this thread to point to this out. Most men that date single moms want the woman NOT her children. He clearly didn't give a damn about them. I bet he was one of those guys who talked about single mothers online like a dog. These men claim they hate single mothers so much but not enough to just leave them alone.

Yes a lot of them tolerate the kids at best. They might not abusethem, but they have no real care or connection to them. They come into the woman's life and they can tell early on if she's the type that will try to keep a man by any means necessary. They know early if they'll give him a pass for being so-so to her kids.

Luvsoldskool

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,605 156 9
Alleybux
We work(ed)for the same company. I’ve been in an abusive relationship before. I had to play chess as I planned my exit. It was all about strategy. Thankfully, my children and I were able to safely escape. I know that’s not the common ending for these types of stories. Prayers for her family and loved ones. This is such a tragic story.

sparklee

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,748 57 74
Alleybux
Looking at the FB accounts of the victim is just so sad. No one deserves this and no one legitimately expects someone to go this far. The poor babies and their families...

His mom is definitely a POS and should be held accountable as an accomplice or accessory.

Deacon C

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,716 10,806 1,898
Alleybux
Single mothers PLEASE just stay single until your kids are teens, if not grown. Time and time against statistics have shown the dangers of bringing unrelated men around your kids. For every blended family success story there are like 5 horror stories like this one. It’s not worth it.

All of THIS!!!

Reaction score
Reactions
70,621 9,987 1,376
Alleybux
very similar incident caught on camera by police... she seemed very calm and casual about leaving

I don’t know anymore what to even do to prevent it it

The estranged husband in this thread looked SOFT and nerdy to me. It’s extremely scary that one can’t look at a person and see danger or violence anymore

gagirl01

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,560 11,380 2,132
Alleybux
He killed her, killed her two oldest children, his step children, but left his daughter unscathed.

Single mothers PLEASE just stay single until your kids are teens, if not grown. Time and time against statistics have shown the dangers of bringing unrelated men around your kids. For every blended family success story there are like 5 horror stories like this one. It’s not worth it.

This is so sad.
My grandma was on her sh!t back in the day. My dad’s father passed away, leaving her a widow. My dad was 10 at the time and she made it a point to not date until he was 18. Clearly she knew what she was doing.

Men are a sick species. They’re just like animals who kill babies. And to further my point, just watch the Discovery channel. Male creatures, by and large, are left to roam the earth solo. I think humans should probably be living the same way. The thing is, men made it the societal norm to do the opposite so they’d have companionship. I truly feel they should fend for themselves and not be granted the benefit of living amongst us. They’re not the same and it’s to our detriment.

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,671 8,380 1,951
Alleybux
Police didn't feel he posed an immediate threat and if the friend was over there he probably would have killed her too.

Queena

Queena.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,823 1,032 1,423
Alleybux
So horrific :( they need to put him on death row, ppl like him do not deserve to breathe air anymore. He is a monster.

I wish she got the help to leave :( it’s easy to say what she should have done now that we know what would happen but when you’re in the relationship, i’m sure it is 40x harder to actually leave and be safe leaving. I heard that the dangerous time for a woman to get killed is when they do attempt to leave :/ may her and her 2 babies rest in peace and meet again in the next life. And I hope her last child stays in HER family’s care
From what I've read on her page and a few friends that we have in common have told me, they had a fight in February and that was the first time that anyone had ever heard of him hitting her. No one had ever knew that they fought or had trouble until then, and I think that she started hinting around about divorce to my one friend that shopped at her craft store. She was shocked at the DMV. After the hospital incident, she put him out and posted text messages with him begging her to call the police off of him etc. He then stalked and killed her and her kids. Her 13 year old son, and 6 year old daughter. That's messed up. He looks crazy to me, but that's just me.

Queena

Queena.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,823 1,032 1,423
Alleybux
I feel bad for the victims but let me say this and I know I'm going to hear it:

If a man or woman has shown you they have zero problems being physically violent with you, STOP PUSHING THEM FURTHER! I understand her posting what she posted on Facebook but she didn't think all that would do was escalate an already dangerous situation?
I get what you're saying.

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,671 8,380 1,951
Alleybux
I wish she would have left the house like her friend said or at least send the kids to stay with someone fo a while.