Quantcast

Body of missing Baldwin teen Quawan Charles found in Loreauville

Team owner

Lurkin and Sipping Tea
Reaction score
Reactions
33,347 1,753 1,216
Alleybux
I think the stepdad did it (killed him). I am sorry I am saying this but his explanation makes no sense.

LuvLaughLearn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,266 5,272 48
Alleybux
I think the stepdad did it (killed him). I am sorry I am saying this but his explanation makes no sense.

What did his stepdad say?

Quawan was living with this biological dad, Kenneth Jacko, at the time of his disappearance.

There’s footage of Quawan leaving with the Irvin’s who lived 20 miles away.

Where does the stepdad fit in?

Luna_Tic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,276 10,628 827
Alleybux
I'll be interested in seeing an independent autopsy. I'm from SE Louisiana and the rural and marshy ares are filled with wildlife plus the humidity here is like no other. So it is possible that these things have something to do with the state of his body. A couple of years ago I lost a cousin in a boating accident. When they retrieved his body three days later it was in horrible condition.

HOWEVER, there's still some foul play going on here. The circumstances of his disappearance are too fishy. Plus these White Supremacist groups are out in full force. I wouldn't be surprised if they are out here conducting initiations that involve killing an unsuspecting black person. These white folks are crazy as hell in this Trump Era.

An independent autopsy ordered by Quawan Charles' family confirmed a preliminary autopsy report that his cause of death was drowning.

Quawan, 15, disappeared from his father's home in Baldwin, Louisiana on October 30. His bloated body was found 4 days later in a sugar cane field.

quawan-745x514.jpg

The initial autopsy conducted by the coroner's office in Iberia Parish, LA. found water in the boy's lungs and determined the cause of death was drowning.

American forensics, the agency that performed the second autopsy, also say that the initial autopsy was thorough, according to TMZ. The second autopsy mentions no sign of trauma or natural disease, and that the body was "undergoing decompositional changes upon arrival."

But Quawan's family and friends refused to accept the findings of the preliminary autopsy report.

They believed he was murdered, citing a grisly photo circulating online that showed facial mutilation similar to the damage caused by small animals or marine life nibbling on his face after death.

The family's attorney tells TMZ he's troubled by the Sheriff's Office's slow response in finding Quawan -- noting it took them a total of 4 days just to ping his phone on Nov. 2, which led them to his body the next day.

A final report is pending toxicology results.

We can now safely say that the cause of death was drowning. I'd like to know the manner of death next and tox results.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,054 5,914 5,611
Alleybux
I'll be interested in seeing an independent autopsy. I'm from SE Louisiana and the rural and marshy ares are filled with wildlife plus the humidity here is like no other. So it is possible that these things have something to do with the state of his body. A couple of years ago I lost a cousin in a boating accident. When they retrieved his body three days later it was in horrible condition.

HOWEVER, there's still some foul play going on here. The circumstances of his disappearance are too fishy. Plus these White Supremacist groups are out in full force. I wouldn't be surprised if they are out here conducting initiations that involve killing an unsuspecting black person.These white folks are crazy as hell in this Trump Era.

This is pretty rare in 2020. A white supremacist will usually target a church, a school, things like that. They commit mass murder. They plan these things. They don't look for random black people to kill. Trump being President doesn't change statistics. The police must go on facts, not conspiracy theories. The police fail missing black children and adults time and time again.

lilmoody

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,849 322 32
Alleybux
Drowning might be the cause of death. I can deal with the fact that he had water in his lungs. How deep was the water? How long was his body there? Where is the timeline. You know basic investigation tactics.

StellaNova

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,384 596 187
Alleybux
I'm trying to be objective. It is hard.

Since parts of his face are missing:

But are there any scavengers in the area he was found?

I know scavengers go for soft tissue like eyes, lips, nose etc.

Can anyone answer this?

What i can see from the photo is that there was some water damage and moderate decomp ( due to a hot climate ) No explanation for the injury on his forehead. Hope they will investigate this properly and rightly. This boy and his loved ones deserve that.

I live in Louisiana and am also a first responder. Absolutely animals and insects will scavenge the soft part of the body first. The nose and mouth are often the first spot, tongue and ears are also popular spots.

How quickly can animals and insects do damage? We were called to a shooting and since it was only 2 miles from my house, I got there within 10 minutes of the killing. The dead man was in the yard and already covered in ants in just those few minutes.

Quawan was found partially in the water so there are crawfish, minnows and other scavengers there as well.

devilicious

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,946 7,674 2,603
Alleybux

VioletPlums

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
941 98 760
Alleybux