Quantcast

Bodybuilder Blends Her Chicken and Eats 150 Eggs a Week

NopeNotMe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,173 1,469 420
Alleybux
His commentary was the best part of the video, lol!
I randomly started watching
Philion vids a couple of months ago. I was randomly scrolling under another video, and clicked on one of his because he was going in on incels, and it was nice to see a guy calling out misogyny and laughing at them. Then I started watching more of his vids because he’s hilarious. I honestly learned A LOT about how the fitness industry lies and messes with our perception of fitness. But he does it in a witty and hilarious manner.

I love how calls out those misogynistic “I’m an alpha male” losers but his main topic is calling out the fitness industry. Good channel tbh.

Here’s a video I really liked of him calling out this “alpha male” who is giving misogynistic dating advice to his followers LOL

Sly Kitty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,751 936 115
Alleybux
Here’s a video I really liked of him calling out this “alpha male” who is giving misogynistic dating advice to his followers LOL

Yoooo! He said my brain is now smoother listening to that:LOL:

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to check him out.

tierra588

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,854 1,672 737
Alleybux
I will never understand how me eating raw cookie dough was bad and could give me Salmonella poisoning, but people be legit leaving out the cookie dough, and just drinking straight raw eggs without getting it.