batman79

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,448 1,298 205
Alleybux
‘Scandal’ Rights To Bounce, Will Get Nightly Runs Starting Monday

scandal.jpg

Olivia Pope is on the move. Bounce has landed off-network rights to Scandal, the D.C.-fixer series starring Kerry Washington, and will air it weeknights starting Monday.

A new multiyear deal with Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International gives the Scripps-owned cable net rights to all seven seasons of the series that ended its seven-year ABC run in May. Washington earned a pair of Emmy noms for playing Pope, who ran a fixer agency that aided those who needed her services in the nation’s capital — all while having a covert affair with the president.

Scandal is Bounce’s most-significant off-network series acquisition to date,” said Bounce General Manager Cheryle Harrison. “It is a smash hit that featured a powerful and complex black female lead in a broad-based drama designed for the masses. We are thrilled to add this iconic series to our programming slate.”

‘Scandal’ Rights To Bounce, Will Get Nightly Runs Starting Monday

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,971 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
Watching episode one on Netflix now and realizing how cringe-worthy this show was. Especially with the way all the characters talk like they have never learned how to take a single breath. And I actually paused EP1 right when Fitz touches Liv after she is crying saying "don't touch me" and all this corny love sh!t. TRASH. Background noise.