Quantcast

Braxton Family Values Season 7 Episode 1: First Look

FrontRowSeat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,662 2,841 963
Alleybux
Tamar drives me crazy! Why does she always crave attention? She walks into Toni’s photo shoot being loud and over the top. Then says she doesn’t want to go to Trina’s bachelorette b/c she wasn’t apart of planning it. Like why does everything got to be about you? Just go and show your support.

Last edited:

FrontRowSeat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,662 2,841 963
Alleybux
Not to be insensitive, but I’m also tired of Traci. How many seasons can you keep whining about how they treat you? Cut them off and move on. It doesn’t seem like they are very close anyway. They haven’t seen each other in 9 months!?! See them on holidays and be done with it. Y’all are pushing 50, if they haven’t changed by now they never will.

Last edited:

FrontRowSeat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,662 2,841 963
Alleybux
That whole family is a hot ass mess. They need intense therapy not reality tv. But imma still tune in though. :whistle:
They have been the therapy. They went to some lady the first season, TD Jakes tried to help, and Iyanla tried. Idk what could help at this point.

PARKER M

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,990 830 333
Alleybux
Wow....
To see Traci actually say what I said in the other thread is sad.

I thought Tamar and Traci were fighting at the wedding, but here it looks like the issue started with Towanda.

When did Lolo die? Was it before the Napa Valley trip?

CamiCakes

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,363 596 84
Alleybux
Wow....
To see Traci actually say what I said in the other thread is sad.

I thought Tamar and Traci were fighting at the wedding, but here it looks like the issue started with Towanda.

When did Lolo die? Was it before the Napa Valley trip?
Maybe a month or so afterwards. She died at the end of April, the Napa trip was middle-late March.

Puzzy Willow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,998 142 36
Alleybux
The budget looks like season 1 budget based on how the girls are looking in these confessionals. I'm gone try and catch this season. I do believe that the show needs to wrap up.

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,593 881 323
Alleybux
Not to be insensitive, but I’m also tired of Traci. How many seasons can you keep whining about how they treat you? Cut them off and move on. It doesn’t seem like they are very close anyway. They haven’t seen each other in 9 months!?! See them on holidays and be done with it. Y’all are pushing 50, if they haven’t changed by now they never will.

the part that i can’t stand is she never explains herself to the people she NEEDS to do that to... just lashes out. Tiresome to watch over and over

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,593 881 323
Alleybux
The family might learn before it’s too late that the network picked them because they all have problems... no matter who leaves the show, there will always be a new villain in productions eyes. Tamars issues happened to be the loudest, but now let’s see what happens. smh

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,593 881 323
Alleybux
Traci Trina and Towanda were just promoting with an interview on Claudia J show. Their chemistry felt very loving.

They talked about learning to create boundaries. So hoping for the best.

Also, Traci said she loved Trinas bachelorette party. When she’s having fun, Traci knows how to have fun lol

Velvet Rope

Twisted Elegance
Reaction score
Reactions
270,279 10,173 553
Alleybux
Traci Trina and Towanda were just promoting with an interview on Claudia J show. Their chemistry felt very loving.

Also, Traci said she loved Trinas bachelorette party. When she’s having fun, Traci knows how to have fun lol

Pls don’t fall for it :disdain they are full of sh!t

delicious11

Na me sabi!
Reaction score
Reactions
70,054 5,051 5,721
Alleybux

All of them Bs are fakes, dumb and a mess.

Both Towanda and Trina were being extremely immature alluding to their xes lives which I found stomach churning.

Convicted felon Towanda said she doesn't care about the fans..ok Towanda

Claudia alluding to David leaking the 911 call...like aren't these public record or accessible to anyone with a police scanner which TMZ definitely has?

Trina thinks she shouldn't have had to find out via social media about Tamar's suicide attempt...insinuating that David should have called the family first...? How does that make sense? If he hadn't called 911 first Tamar would have gone.

Traci seemed to be the only one who was laid back and relaxed.I much prefer her like this

Reaction score
Reactions
7,090 307 19
Alleybux
What in the hell is up with Toni’s gel baby hairs (n)

Traci, that make up is not your complexion, sweetness. You looked ghostly and ashy with red cheeks :unsure: Also, please just leave your family alone. It’s ok to fool with them on special occasions only, we not judging because we do the same thing:D

Tamar....:arrogant

Towanda....: unamused:

Trina, thank you for having a budget friendly wedding. We appreciate ****** living in their means(y)

Way to Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
341,678 8,495 1,880
Alleybux

I'm watching the Napa episode now.

I think she'd cut them off if she could but they are "co-workers" -- they all need the money so the show continues. Personally I think she should quit.

But they continually put her in compromising situations without considering her position, like the supposed work strike and the confrontation where Towanda's boyfriend stirred the pot after Traci already told Towanda she didn't want to have a "confrontational" conversation.

That's the type of stuff that continues to trigger the fact that they didn't stand by her with the original Braxtons album. I don't think she's still angry about that, but they keep triggering the exact same wound and don't seem to get it or care.

FrontRowSeat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,662 2,841 963
Alleybux

I think she'd cut them off if she could but they are "co-workers" -- they all need the money so the show continues. Personally I think she should quit.
She should just engage as little as possible. She could show up and say very little. They ask her a question, they would get a one word answer from me. Try to do as many separate scene with her husband/kids as possible. Work smart not hard. They wouldn’t get a rise out of me.

Way to Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
341,678 8,495 1,880
Alleybux
She should just engage as little as possible. She could show up and say very little. They ask her a question, they would get a one word answer from me. Try to do as many separate scene with her husband/kids as possible. Work smart not hard. They wouldn’t get a rise out of me.

Somebody said in the other thread that her Towanda and Trina seemed to be in a good place in their interview with Claudia Jordan.

I feel like the problems with their dynamics is that all three of them defer to Toni, and all four of them defer to Tamar, but Tamar doesn't really like Traci or Traci's husband.

So when the energy shifts in Tamar's favor, they all kinda lean to her. At the last dinner in Napa Tamar was being nasty to Traci and Traci's husband but nobody said anything because they don't like him either.

Tan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,517 586 166
Alleybux

But they continually put her in compromising situations without considering her position, like the supposed work strike and the confrontation where Towanda's boyfriend stirred the pot after Traci already told Towanda she didn't want to have a "confrontational" conversation.

That's the type of stuff that continues to trigger the fact that they didn't stand by her with the original Braxtons album. I don't think she's still angry about that, but they keep triggering the exact same wound and don't seem to get it or care.
That’s what her issue is. She has expressed her feelings and they are nonchalant. Tamar’s theatrics don’t make it any better. It’s was clear at the end of last season’s final episode it was her against Toni, Towanda & Tamar. They sat there eating and discussing her as if she didn’t blow up, yet Toni ran after Tamar when she blew up. It’s obvious they treat her differently bc she’s not polished. TBH, if they hadn’t gotten that opportunity, they’d probably be a bit unpolished. Success changed them. They are clearly ashamed of her.

elgenia carter

my boyfrands bussy
Reaction score
Reactions
24,787 1,188 434
Alleybux
That’s what her issue is. She has expressed her feelings and they are nonchalant. Tamar’s theatrics don’t make it any better. It’s was clear at the end of last season’s final episode it was her against Toni, Towanda & Tamar. They sat there eating and discussing her as if she didn’t blow up, yet Toni ran after Tamar when she blew up. It’s obvious they treat her differently bc she’s not polished. TBH, if they hadn’t gotten that opportunity, they’d probably be a bit unpolished. Success changed them. They are clearly ashamed of her.
With the exception of Toni (who puts on airs) I don't think any of them are polished.

elgenia carter

my boyfrands bussy
Reaction score
Reactions
24,787 1,188 434
Alleybux
With the exception of Toni (who puts on airs) I don't think any of them are polished. They all strike me as people coming from humble beginnings who have somewhat arrived.

Tan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,517 586 166
Alleybux
With the exception of Toni (who puts on airs) I don't think any of them are polished. They all strike me as people coming from humble beginnings who have somewhat arrived.
Right, but in their mind they are. I believe they mentioned it in Season 1 about how Traci was different from them.

elgenia carter

my boyfrands bussy
Reaction score
Reactions
24,787 1,188 434
Alleybux
Right, but in their mind they are. I believe they mentioned it in Season 1 about how Traci was different from them.
No doubt, they fancy themselves classy. Traci is only different in that she's inarticulate (she sounds like that cartoon character who spits when he speaks) and didn't relocate to L.A. or Atlanta.