Quantcast

Braxton Family Values Season 7 Sneak Peak

bgrits

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,929 1,136 475
Alleybux
All implied and theories but nothing confirmed other than he email to WeTV, she doesn’t like her portrayal. I think the show was edited after that but it was still erratic through and through.

edit: and they told about her xesual abuse during the Iyanla show without her permission. But that part was not included in the final edit? Is that correct, can anyone confirm?

Iyanla mentioned it for a second and Tamar shut it down. Got the impression that Iyanla didn't realize that Tamar didn't know that the family told Iyanla about it. I get that she didn't want to discuss it publicly but it's obvious that she didn't get help for it. Iyanla said that Tamar has to deal with the abuse or she
will never be right and that the parents have a lot more work to do including Evelyn.

I don't care what anyone says but when people do not pay attention to what Iyanla advises they usually fail later.

bgrits

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,929 1,136 475
Alleybux
It says a lot when your entire family don't wanna F with you and you still don't understand that YOU are the problem.

Funny thing is that Tamar keeps bitching about the show which is going to make more people watch it.

I wish she'd focus on healing and making new music. She gonna end up losing Logan dealing wth all this drama. I was rooting for her when she won Big Brother and thought she was finally getting it together. It's getting to the point that she is becoming a one-note character i.e. another NeNe and no cares anymore.

Last edited:

Savannah Morgan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,239 1,976 185
Alleybux
Traci issues with alcohol need to be addressed. It looks like she was drunk at the wedding. Idk if it was last season or the one before but Traci was drunk in all her confessionals and a lot of her scenes, slurring and stumbling on words. It was when she was still singing/performing. Marriage bootcamp she was drinking every day, it was mentioned but glazed over. She comes off as a mean/emotional drunk. Her resentment comes out when she’s had too many.

i do think her issue with Tamar is multi faceted. Tamar’s attitude, the sisters leaving her behind, her lack of success in comparison, the mother favoring Tamar (and Logan), and Tamar becoming the comedic relief/popular character when traci the first season was given that role; and those are just what has been displayed. Tamar may be the problem in a few situations but traci has her own personal issues

towanda has such a cold, dark spirit to me. Traci was right on the money about her being a snake

Caramel1987

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,153 417 102
Alleybux
It says a lot when your entire family don't wanna F with you and you still don't understand that YOU are the problem.

Funny thing is that Tamar keeps bitching about the show which is going to make more people watch it.

I wish she'd focus on healing and making new music. She gonna end up losing Logan dealing wth all this drama. I was rooting for her when she won Big Brother and thought she was finally getting it together. It's getting to the point that she is becoming a one-note character i.e. another NeNe and no cares anymore.
This!!