Quantcast

Braxton Family Values: Toni don’t eff wid none of you h03s!!!!

877CashNow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
203,694 4,415 452
Alleybux
Now everyone will be @'ing their family members on social media talking about who dont like who lol.

I'm glad Toni got that off her chest.

cappycorn87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
196,053 24,822 10,947
Alleybux
This is not the first time she's said that but it's the first time she's said it WITH HER CHEST in it......

She said it years ago that she was tired of them leeching on ha.

They have guilt tripped her for a long time for being the star and forcing her to find a way to not forget them. When she says she could've been a bigger star, I believe ha.....but she always had Trina, Tamar, Tracey and Towanda in the background (like in one of her first videos "Seven Whole Days") and now this show with the entire clan. Now all her family's bizness outchere in these streets and she is known more for the show.

You'd never see Beyonce do this. :disdain She's way too selfish and prideful.

Toni was a big star

Check the stats for her first 3 albums

GigiGyal

retired
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
96,796 6,783 2,577
Alleybux
When you have a big family, it’s normal actually for you to like certain siblings but not others. Then time goes by and you dislike those siblings and like the ones you didn’t before. It’s so many people and feelings involved that your favorite changes.

I do think it’s sad if she doesn’t like any of them. But I don’t think it’s something that will last. She could dislike them today, but like them next year.

strawberryanise

Not Quilty!
Reaction score
Reactions
252,146 9,154 877
Alleybux
SO WHY ITS SO DIFFRENT WHEN IT COMES TO ME!? THIS IS MY LAST CALLLLL I'm soooo
View attachment 504457

BFV_412_1.gif

Poor Traci...being treated time and time again like the redheaded stepchild. :skull:

Oh, well...she's better off in Maryland.

Cocokisses88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,411 1,720 1,718
Alleybux
I have to disagree that she didn't get support from her family, like some of you said. While I do see that they were tag -alongs her whole career (pretty much), she always enabled that behavior. They always just HAD to be at every one of her events, while the support was not given when other sisters would do things on their own. Honestly, Toni seemed selfish to me because of that. I also think she gets off on the "Toni worship" that goes on in that dynamic.

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
I have to disagree that she didn't get support from her family, like some of you said. While I do see that they were tag -alongs her whole career (pretty much), she always enabled that behavior. They always just HAD to be at every one of her events, while the support was not given when other sisters would do things on their own. Honestly, Toni seemed selfish to me because of that. I also think she gets off on the "Toni worship" that goes on in that dynamic.

Toni asked them to perform when she was being inducted by the Georgia Songwriter's HoF and they couldn't even get it together enough to do that. :sidefrown Practically any other artist would have jumped at the opportunity that afforded, yet her sisters totally embarrassed her. They could get it together to perform for WeTv execs, but not Toni? :sarcastic

She's thrown them bones for years, but they never manage to make the most of it. By the looks of things, they may have destroyed BFV too. No matter what she's tried to do for them, they manage to fµck it up, but Toni's the one that's selfish? :sarcastic

I agree that she enabled them tho. Toni should have NEVER let her mama guilt trip her into believing that people who she didn't give birth to were her responsibility!

Absolvo

ancora imparo
Reaction score
Reactions
415,666 15,300 1,573
Alleybux
Toni asked them to perform when she was being inducted by the Georgia Songwriter's HoF and they couldn't even get it together enough to do that. :sidefrown Practically any other artist would have jumped at the opportunity that afforded, yet her sisters totally embarrassed her. They could get it together to perform for WeTv execs, but not Toni? :sarcastic

this was so disgraceful and i don't even like watching this episode.

Absolvo

ancora imparo
Reaction score
Reactions
415,666 15,300 1,573
Alleybux
The worst part was seeing her alone in her dressing room except for Keri. Toni looked crushed, but at least Keri comforted her.

i thought it was telling in their therapy session when she said "it's okay, story of my life" so apparently they've always been a disappointment

Oda Mae Brown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,147 1,637 622
Alleybux
She did point out in her Behind The Music special that she never got to really really enjoy her success in the way she would have loved since she had had it drilled in her head to never forget her family as far as putting them on.

She bought Gucci Flatware...she enjoyed it. :arrogant

purpureo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,351 912 9
Alleybux
I think Trina was trying to be like Tamar when she cut her hair!! I think she almost balled as well at first

Actually, Trina cut her hair before Tamar shaved her head. And of course, Toni was the first of any of them to cut her hair short.

purpureo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,351 912 9
Alleybux

She's thrown them bones for years, but they never manage to make the most of it. By the looks of things, they may have destroyed BFV too. No matter what she's tried to do for them, they manage to fµck it up, but Toni's the one that's selfish? :sarcastic

I agree that she enabled them tho. Toni should have NEVER let her mama guilt trip her into believing that people who she didn't give birth to were her responsibility!

That was so hard to watch. It really left a bad taste in my mouth about them. What a disappointment that they couldn't get it together!