Braxton Sisters Respond To Tamar Being Upset With BFV Season 7 Trailer

Head of State

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,916 7,394 975
Alleybux
What did KevJr say?

Unless he's "throwing shots" on another plaform I just checked his IG and the worst he said in a post on his parent's anniversary was you made it no matter what your family and friends said. That was in August. His two most recent posts were a photo of him holding his son, and a photo of Toni holding his son. Nothing alluding to Tamar.

frontstreet

Space Time Traveller
Reaction score
Reactions
11,267 371 188
Alleybux
Idk. They know something more about Tamar we don't know . Traci son keeps sending shots about Tamar on his IG. Did you know Tamar unfollowed her co host Johnny Wright and The show TCAB page on IG who she was just following recently during her run with the show?

Well, she's their sister, so I would think they should know something more about Tamar that "we" don't know. God forbid they tell ALL her business, although the way they behaving who knows what they might do for a check.

Anyway, they present themselves on tv and elsewhere as really disturbed people. Talking all over their sister's suicide attempt or mental health challenges for a reality tv show is weirdo, psycho, shyt. That BS Tuhwanduh said about how talking about how Tamar suicide attempt affected them is somehow helpful to Tamar. So you gonna tell her how it affected you through a realty tv confessional on the network/show that helped push her to the suicide attempt in the first place? These some trifling bishes. I was giving Trina the benefit of the doubt, but looks like she trying to be just as low as dumb and dumber Traci and sneaky snake Tuhwanduh. I can't imagine my family doing me like that. Low down dirty bishes.

FTW19

I'm petty like dat ;)
Reaction score
Reactions
7,040 95 46
Alleybux
Unless he's "throwing shots" on another plaform I just checked his IG and the worst he said in a post on his parent's anniversary was you made it no matter what your family and friends said. That was in August. His two most recent posts were a photo of him holding his son, and a photo of Toni holding his son. Nothing alluding to Tamar.
You didn't see it sooooo...I'll explain it what I remember and saw. I wish I could've screen shot it but he deleted it. This was around the same month he uploaded his parents anniversary picture. Kev had a photo up and quickly deleted it saying ''the world returning the favor '' some sh!t like that. But it was a picture of a family member(I think it was there niece who past last year) he was showing love too and he threw in a shot at Tamar cause Tamar showed loved to another friend who had past. But kev took some offense to that and said something sublimity(sneak diss) about Tamar showing love to a stranger but not towards her niece.

If you go back on that picture where he uploaded his parents wedding photo and scrolled through the comments and see Traci comment. Under traci comment You'll see a person who commented under it saying'' you still ain’t clear up that post about the world returning the favor what you meant by that''?. And on that same photo he deleted he also liked a comment where a person said'' Guess who playing the Jussie smollett role of 2020''. Him and Tamar fans where going back and forth on that photo.

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,287 877 320
Alleybux
I was hoping to read Traci in her confessional and her instagram lives as ‘this is a terrible idea to be talking about this’ but maybe she really doesn’t believe it was a genuine suicide attempt

help this family

PARKER M

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,990 830 333
Alleybux
I was hoping to read Traci in her confessional and her instagram lives as ‘this is a terrible idea to be talking about this’ but maybe she really doesn’t believe it was a genuine suicide attempt

help this family
Something tells me that they maaaaay not believe it was real.

Head of State

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,916 7,394 975
Alleybux
You didn't see it sooooo...I'll explain it what I remember and saw. I wish I could've screen shot it but he deleted it. This was around the same month he uploaded his parents anniversary picture. Kev had a photo up and quickly deleted it saying ''the world returning the favor '' some sh!t like that. But it was a picture of a family member(I think it was there niece who past last year) he was showing love too and he threw in a shot at Tamar cause Tamar showed loved to another friend who had past. But kev took some offense to that and said something sublimity(sneak diss) about Tamar showing love to a stranger but not towards her niece.

If you go back on that picture where he uploaded his parents wedding photo and scrolled through the comments and see Traci comment. Under traci comment You'll see a person who commented under it saying'' you still ain’t clear up that post about the world returning the favor what you meant by that''?. And on that same photo he deleted he also liked a comment where a person said'' Guess who playing the Jussie smollett role of 2020''. Him and Tamar fans where going back and forth on that photo.

I'll take your word for it. He acts as if ppl have interest in him beyond being a Braxton.

But I'm tired of everyone making it seem as if Tamar is the sole reason for the sister's issues. Towanda had the gall to say the PROTOCOL for informing the family of Tamar's emergency was wrong, basically implying that David should have called them before calling 911.

And I stand by my opinion that if the sisters had put their foot down about addressing Tamar's emergency there would have been nothing the network could have done. Towanda on one hand says she doesnt give a damn about the fans, but then says it wouldnt look right if they hadnt addressed it. Which one is it?

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,287 877 320
Alleybux
if the person who leaked that 911 cal and her twitter drafts is OFFICIALLY outed to the public, that will quell some of these waters between the family right there

delicious11

Na me sabi!
Reaction score
Reactions
69,988 5,049 5,718
Alleybux
if the person who leaked that 911 cal and her twitter drafts is OFFICIALLY outed to the public, that will quell some of these waters between the family right there
911 calls are public record. We heard the 911 calls for MJ, Prince and many others. Why are people all of a sudden acting brand new when it comes to the one made in this case?

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,287 877 320
Alleybux
911 calls are public record. We heard the 911 calls for MJ, Prince and many others. Why are people all of a sudden acting brand new when it comes to the one made in this case?

the family needs to know where it was released from, because theyre blaming each other

also twitter drafts are not public record. so was it David, tamar, publicist, the paramedic? who sent that?

delicious11

Na me sabi!
Reaction score
Reactions
69,988 5,049 5,718
Alleybux
the family needs to know where it was released from, because theyre blaming each other

also twitter drafts are not public record. so was it David, tamar, publicist, the paramedic? who sent that?

How to Obtain Records of 911 Calls in California

"In California, 911 calls are deemed a matter of public record, and the CPRA makes these records available to the public. ............

Requests for copies of such calls or any documents relating to those calls should be directed to the agency that took the call and manages those records. For example, those looking for 911 records in Los Angeles, will want to contact the Los Angeles Police Department."

TMZ obviously made a request for publication on their site and it then became media fodder. The family are being intentionally obtuse at this point as is Messy Claudia for even asking that question.

Tamar Braxton's Family Baffled By BF Mentioning Network Beef on 911 Call

Re: the Twitter draft..The cops are trained to always suspect foul play first in such suicide attempt cases so that could have been released as evidence to prove what Tamar's mental state was before she took the pills. Again not hard for TMZ to get hold of that for publication. We all know how TMZ rolls when it comes to celebrity news.

Last edited:

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,287 877 320
Alleybux
How to Obtain Records of 911 Calls in California

"In California, 911 calls are deemed a matter of public record, and the CPRA makes these records available to the public. ............

Requests for copies of such calls or any documents relating to those calls should be directed to the agency that took the call and manages those records. For example, those looking for 911 records in Los Angeles, will want to contact the Los Angeles Police Department."

TMZ obviously made a request and got hold of for publication on their site and then became media fodder. The family are being intentionally obtuse at this point as is Messy Claudia for even asking that question.

Tamar Braxton's Family Baffled By BF Mentioning Network Beef on 911 Call

Re: the Twitter draft..The cops are trained to always suspect foul play first in such suicide attempt cases so that could have been released as evidence to prove what Tamar's mental state was before she took the pills. Again not hard for TMZ to get hold of that for publication. We all know how TMZ rolls when it comes to celebrity news.

I agree on TMZ. The pattern of distrust in this family is terrible. You can tell they all have more “dirty” secrets. could be paranoid towards each other at this point

delicious11

Na me sabi!
Reaction score
Reactions
69,988 5,049 5,718
Alleybux
I agree on TMZ. The pattern of distrust in this family is terrible. You can tell they all have more “dirty” secrets. could be paranoid towards each other at this point

If Claudia wanted to be messy she should have asked the sisters who told Iyanla about Tamar's molestation instead of the 911 call. The 911 call is irrelevant at this point because Tamar confirmed everything David said on it to Tamron Hall.

babablkshp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,287 877 320
Alleybux
If Claudia wanted to be messy she should have asked the sisters who told Iyanla about Tamar's molestation instead of the 911 call. The 911 call is irrelevant at this point because Tamar confirmed everything David said on it to Tamron Hall.

now you know Towanda would not have cracked any indication in her face.....

I’m sorry. That’s wrong to assume. But I do believe she would be more likely compared to the other two. Plus, she’s the one who wanted the Iyanla meeting, so she was likely the one pitching to her team first.

SoLuscious

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,125 581 24
Alleybux
The session with Iyanla caused more damage tbh and I blame that on Iyanla not having the training and skills to handle certain issues and scenarios. They are also not ready to really accept help because if they were the cameras would be nowhere near them at this time.

I’m in the fence about this I understand why Tamar’s has an issue with her suicide attempt being discussed but it’s a “reality tv show” and it would be weird if they completely glossed over it or acted like it never happened. Not only that but the other sisters had their pain, embarrassment etc filmed.
Please say this entire first paragraph again! Bc I totally agree! Iyanla is NOT a licensed therapist! I was done w her when she had DMX on there. I didn't even watch bc I was disgusted that she would play w his issues for ratings. That man is battling real demons and needs real help, not fake tv bs.

Thats0Breezy

thatsobreezyxyonce
Reaction score
Reactions
2,952 687 756
Alleybux
I dislike Towanda, Trina and Traci because of their boring personalities (through television and social media) and the lack of business endeavours they have, nothing is happening in their lives that is enough to help the show so they are using Tamar again. I'm shocked that Toni's name wasn't even brought up in this interview. Tamar is the only sister that is relevant, and is popping. Everyone is talking about Tamar whether good or bad so ofc Wetv want it to be captured, and ask for help from the irrelevant braxton sisters to partake.

FTW19

I'm petty like dat ;)
Reaction score
Reactions
7,040 95 46
Alleybux
Towanda just really starting to get on my nerves smh. Cause she knows once this show gonna be over she got nothing else left. Ain't nobody buying no skin care products for $300 something dollars. That's how her first skin care product got defunct. Hell Tamar was selling her hair product for $20 I believe and it was selling.

Just Log Off

Sorry I called your mother a ho.
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
65,466 2,226 1,155
Alleybux
Trina looks terrible. She used to be so gorgeous.

BFV_Trinamommy_BW_502x542.jpg

She looks the same the only difference is the weight gain.