Quantcast

BREAKING: Former CDC Director Says He Believes Coronavirus ‘Escaped’ From Wuhan Lab

G0G0 YuBari

Divinity In Motion
Reaction score
Reactions
14,371 336 52
Alleybux
This whole virus sounds like it came straight out of Resident Evil 6! That game was based on a disease named the C-virus from China!

Reaction score
Reactions
4,337 58 7
Alleybux
giphy.gif

Come4TheQueen

Listening: What Would You Do? - Tha Dogg Pound
Reaction score
Reactions
250,921 8,285 2,785
Alleybux
I remember this being suspected to be the case at the beginning of the pandemic, but it seemed like that theory was suppressed. Always made more sense to me than it coming from a damn bat.

Right, exactly. They're trying to suppress it now with the media swarming the public with all of these Asians being attacked stories. It's outrageous. I thought something was weird with that sh!t because the news has been inundated with stories of odd random "black" people attacking Asians. Just odd. It was becoming very strange to me and now it makes sense. They're attempting to get in front of the truth, that a team in Wuhan created this sh!t and intentionally or inadvertently allowed it to escape. Trump is not one of my favorite people but when he called this sh!t the China virus, he was fµck!ng right. So, now they want to create this Stop the Anti-Asian hate movement because they know people are going to go the fµck off when they find out the truth. It's real fµcked up how they used black people as the face of the hate to do it. SMDH!!!

NoLove4Heaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
133,504 5,279 1,515
Alleybux
If China told the truth they would be outing their spy program and also proving the US has something to do with producing the vaccine.

Or google Prof.Lieber from Harvard.
He along with two Chinese nationals were caught sending/giving proprietary info to China.
One person was caught smuggling vials to China....guess which city! Wuhan!!!!!!

They were caught/indicted in Dec 19 and Jan 20.
How long was Prof. Lei bee being paid 50k/month by the CCP. He is in trouble for lying to the feds about his relationship with China.

This virus has the US and China’s hands all over it.

More Chick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,268 6,406 1,980
Alleybux
Um, yeah. Bioweapons are real tools that countries manufacture.

It was obviously concealed because of the potential conflict it would have caused had that information been confirmed at the height of the global infections.

Yes probably would’ve escalated war talk between China and the USA.

More Chick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,268 6,406 1,980
Alleybux
I wouldn’t be surprised.
It spread so fast and of course ravaged America.
Putin and Xi are exposing our weaknesses as a country.
They meddled in our elections and weakened the economy because dumb asses wanted to make a virus political.
What’s next?
I believe this to be the whole truth.

AllLashes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,028 3,953 397
Alleybux
This is that boat that had to be contained! I'm watching this tonight when I get home on HBO, The Last Cruise--shiverssssss:

More Chick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,268 6,406 1,980
Alleybux
Well shoot they said this when it started. That the virus was created in North Carolina and someone took it to China. The question back then and probably still is who weaponized the virus so it could spread so fast.
I don’t believe this theory. Gain of function research was banned in this country some years ago just so we wouldn’t have this kind of situation. China has not banned the more dangerous kinds of scientific research.

More Chick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,268 6,406 1,980
Alleybux
This isn't a reason to hate Chinese people many tried to warn Westerners.
I think people need to understand that the Chinese people are not the Chinese government. People like Dr Li risked a lot to warn us about the virus and ultimately lost his life to covid-19.
We have been living in fear not knowing what this virus will do to our bodies in the future nor how long it’ll be around for (most likely forever)
This is my main concern as well.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,958 8 6
Alleybux
This isn't true. Watch the 15 minute timestamp of this video. This is part of a decades old plan. It goes deeper

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,796 6,042
Alleybux
I don’t believe this theory. Gain of function research was banned in this country some years ago just so we wouldn’t have this kind of situation. China has not banned the more dangerous kinds of scientific research.
What you want me to do about it. Many have reported on this on YouTube take it up with them. As far as I’m concerned none of it makes sense. How it was supposedly started in China, but news reported Italians having the disease. Then how it got to the states so fast How? And how does it get to the hoods enough to wipe out black people the way it did. We don’t travel to Italy, China or any of those countries and rarely see whites in some places.

MangoMai

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
The gain of function ban in the US was lifted in December 2017. The initial "ban" was a moratorium so to me it seems as it was always intended to be a temporary hold.

More Chick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,268 6,406 1,980
Alleybux
What you want me to do about it. Many have reported on this on YouTube take it up with them. As far as I’m concerned none of it makes sense. How it was supposedly started in China, but news reported Italians having the disease. Then how it got to the states so fast How? And how does it get to the hoods enough to wipe out black people the way it did. We don’t travel to Italy, China or any of those countries and rarely see whites in some places.
The disease started in China. Next it exploded in Iran and from Iran on to Italy and Spain. A few weeks later, the rest of Europe and England started talking about the infection was within their borders. A few after that, we began to have an issue in our more populous cities like New York city.

The virus was able to spread so rapidly because the Chinese government tried to squash it on their own instead of asking for help and most importantly the CCO allowed their citizens to travel around the world for Chinese New Year.

Last edited:

More Chick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,268 6,406 1,980
Alleybux

The virus is spread by respiratory droplets in as little as fifteen minutes. You would be surprised the number of people you come into contact on an average day. Then you have to take in account how many people, the people you come in contact have been exposed to. Also remember the super spreeder theory in addition to asymptomatic infection.

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,796 6,042
Alleybux
The virus is spread by respiratory droplets in as little as fifteen minutes. You would be surprised the number of people you come into contact on an average day. Then you have to take in account how many people, the people you come in contact have been exposed to. Also remember the super spreeder theory in addition to asymptomatic infection.
Nice try. No foreign from disease from italy spreads like wild fire through the hood. We haven’t been exposed like that. This all had to be by design and like I said earlier these reports are coming from professors, doctors, and scientists.

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,796 6,042
Alleybux
The disease started in China. Next it exploded in Iran and from Iran on to Italy and Spain. A few weeks later, the rest of Europe and England started talking about the infection was within their borders. A few after that, we began to have an issue in our more populous cities like New York city.

The virus was able to spread so rapidly because the Chinese government tried to squash it on their own instead of asking for help and most importantly the CCO allowed their citizens to travel around the world for Chinese New Year.
Just so you know the governor of New York had his eye on Italy and I think he would know.

More Chick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,268 6,406 1,980
Alleybux
Nice try. No foreign from disease from italy spreads like wild fire through the hood. We haven’t been exposed like that. This all had to be by design and like I said earlier these reports are coming from professors, doctors, and scientists.

The virus started in Wuhaun, China sis.

Tabitha

Ce cote de paradis
Reaction score
Reactions
68,938 4,287 4,468
Alleybux
It’s obvious to me. The only BS-Level 4 lab in the ENTIRE country is located in Wuhan. Plus, the dean of Harvard’s chemistry department was arrested when it was found out he did secret business with Harvard “students” from Wuhan Technology Institute who were actually members of the Chinese military. I don’t condone hate against anyone but it is clear China is trying to undermine the United States. So I can’t 100% blame these Trump supporters for their retaliation.

jwill

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,145 4,903 1,287
Alleybux
This is not not to believe...

If it only affected the lungs/respiratory system, I could believe it was a mutating virus from animal to human- however it affects the heart, the lungs, the brain, and so many other mysterious side effects. It’s too all-encompassing to be natural.

tgm06

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,068 121 12
Alleybux
You’re losing focus. Cuomo said it was coming from Italy and he is Italian.
i always figured italy was highlighted because it is a western country. you never hear about any countries outside of europe in American news. whats your theory?

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,796 6,042
Alleybux
i always figured italy was highlighted because it is a western country. you never hear about any countries outside of europe in American news. whats your theory?
Honestly lol. We don’t know what goes on anywhere. We only know what others are telling us. Unless we psychic or into the occult sciences. What always gets me is when they go to other countries and have the people speaking perfect English with crystal clear pictures. It all just looks to Hollywood most times. lol And I won’t even get into everyone reading from scripts.

Azekira

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
146 9 1
Alleybux
This is not not to believe...

If it only affected the lungs/respiratory system, I could believe it was a mutating virus from animal to human- however it affects the heart, the lungs, the brain, and so many other mysterious side effects. It’s too all-encompassing to be natural.
This has been my big concern too. Im a little wary of the vaccines but I see so many people quick to say that they recovered from covid just fine but... Did we? It has so many crazy side effects that "just the flu" will never give you that while I'm wondering what consequences may come from this down the line should covid have been found to be tampered with in a lab. Kinda like chicken pox coming back to take people out later.

Chibabe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
109,001 2,520 2,483
Alleybux
honestly, whether its manmade or not, china deserves punishment and sanctions.

its not as if these wet markets hadn't caused problems before, and china hadn't been warned about shutting them down for this specific reason. they refused to and caused mass deaths and a pandemic that shut down our economy and changed the course of the global economic and certain industry landscapes for at least an entire generation. they dealt a huge blow to the world and are going unfuckingpunished for it bc of the dependence on cheap, essentially, slave/sweat shop labor.

When you pull the wool off, that seems to be the only thing that has brought america up throughout history. stealing resources from the continent and employing dirt cheap if not completely forced labor to build with those resources.

lipglass

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,100 1,061 1,590
Alleybux
I lowkey believe this but it bit them in the ass first, probably not what they wanted

Reaction score
Reactions
3,442 171 71
Alleybux
I agree. Not only that but I’ve always privately thought it was a failed HIV vaccine.

that’s what I thought too. Especially when I was looking into the sequence of it through virologist and what not. It has 3 different components of HIV from 3 different country sources.