Quantcast

Brenda Richie dropping some tea on MJ's lovelife

Lorelei Lee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,004 97 20
Alleybux
Has anybody been following Brenda Richie on Twitter lately?
She has ofcourse been defending Michael against the latest allegations, and slander. The most recent one being the article that appeared in the Sun regarding his marriage to LMP.

But she also dropped some tea.
It started with a troll questioning MJ's sexuality
Hf15C6u.png

A fan than referenced Lacienega's site, this is when it get's interesting.

bKIVuAK.png

She didn't know that particular girl he proposed to before LMP, but she did know another girl he proposed to

5TUZ63J.png

po1hW8w.png

ETA: She has apparently also spoken on this in the past. But the part where she states that MJ and the mystery girl were planning on getting back together is a new revelation.

Last edited:

awsomegirl015

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,336 5,098 1,935
Alleybux
She needs to drop the tea on that beat down she gave Lionel’s ex. I heard she was screaming so loud the neighbors called the police.

Sidenote: What does she mean killed?

Lorelei Lee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,004 97 20
Alleybux
Her and Liza Minnelli mentioned this several years ago.

I was aware of Liza talking about it, did not know Brenda also spoke on this. Did she also talked about how they had thought of getting back together?

ChelleCent

Thriller Star
Reaction score
Reactions
22,419 1,762 1,045
Alleybux
I always liked their friendship but I always liked Brenda anyway. I never wanted to put it out there but I always wondered about those two but I always believe Michael had to much respect for Lionel to go there.

download.jpg
933ef682bf74196e59b6ea3ed2c7bdea.jpg

zhet

Renewal
Reaction score
Reactions
38,437 3,096 512
Alleybux
I was aware of Liza talking about it, did not know Brenda also spoke on this. Did she also talked about how they had thought of getting back together?
No, it’s the first time she’s talked about them getting back together.

WidowPrince

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,544 677 711
Alleybux
I follow Brenda. She has always been passionate about defending Michael. I remember this from when he died and the aftermath. She is consistently defending him now. He needed more people like her in his life.

Music.Box

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
100,939 2,823 160
Alleybux
She needs to drop the tea on that beat down she gave Lionel’s ex. I heard she was screaming so loud the neighbors called the police.

Sidenote: What does she mean killed?
Here's an old article on the incident from People magazine in 1988.

Summertime, and the Loving Is Anything but Easy for Lionel, Melvin and Stephanie – Vol. 30 No. 3

Maybe adults get bored in the summer and should go away to camp. Maybe it’s piña colada poisoning. Or sunscreen abuse. Whatever the cause, this has been a season of marital restlessness for some well-known celebrity couples. The three-year union of Bruce Springsteen and Julianne Phillips has unraveled, and the Debra Winger-Timothy Hutton marriage is on the rocks. Come Labor Day, there are certain to be some sheepish responses to that old question, How did you spend your summer vacation? The answer may be depressing, liberating or both for the following duos: Singer Lionel Richie, 38, and his wife, Brenda, 35, who were involved in a violent domestic dispute that shattered the nighttime calm of a Beverly Hills neighborhood; Princess Stephanie, Grace Kelly’s 23-year-old rebellious daughter, who ended a tempestuous 20-month affair with French-born gadabout Mario Oliver (né Jutard), 36; and San Francisco super-lawyer Melvin Belli, 80, who filed to divorce wife Lia, 39, and claimed that she has had numerous affairs during their 16-year marriage. (She denies the charges and complains that after a recent shooting attempt on her life in their home, Belli, who was away at the time, was more concerned about the fate of his four dogs than with his wife’s safety.)

And Labor Day is still seven long weeks away.

Velvet-voiced Lionel Richie didn’t have to ask, “Hello, is it me you’re looking for?” when his wife, Brenda, suddenly materialized shortly after 2 a.m. on June 29 in the Beverly Hills apartment of Diane Alexander, a friend of the couple’s. According to police, Brenda found her husband with Alexander and promptly drop-kicked him sharply in what everyone is delicately referring to as the “stomach area.”

Lionel left before police arrived but later telephoned authorities to say he had been assaulted by his wife. Brenda, meanwhile, turned her fury on Alexander, a 22-year-old model and dancer. When officers arrived, they found Brenda striking and kicking Alexander on the living room floor.

“They were screaming and you could hear everything,” said Francies Devinney, a neighbor of Alexander’s. “Lionel was there, and it was obvious that his wife had just found him with Diane. His wife was really, really mad. Glass broke and furniture crashed around inside. It sounded like she was killing someone. It wasn’t very civilized.”

Another neighbor, Gary Oropeza, 35, reported seeing Brenda kicking and fighting with police outside Alexander’s apartment. “They had to push her down on her chest on the ground to get the cuffs on her,” he said. “She kept screaming for Diane to help her; she kept screaming, ‘Diane, don’t let them do this to me. Please, Diane.’ ”

Alexander refused medical treatment, but Brenda was treated for a cut on her right ankle and returned to police custody. She was charged with corporal injury to a spouse, resisting arrest, trespassing, vandalism, battery and disturbing the peace. By 9 a.m. she was free, after posting $5,000 bail provided by an unidentified female friend. She’ll be arraigned on those charges on July 29 and could face several months’ imprisonment and/or a hefty fine.

Devinney says Lionel was a frequent visitor to the apartment: “He parks in the back and walks right by my window all the time.” One source claims that Richie has been seeing Alexander for several years. The two are believed to have met at the 1984 Olympics in L.A., where Richie sang and Alexander was among the hundreds of dancers who performed in the closing ceremonies. More recently she appeared in the video of his 1986 hit Dancing on the Ceiling.

Long one of Hollywood’s most attractive couples, the Richies have been having marital problems for about a year, according to one insider. A friend of Lionel’s says that the singer moved out of the couple’s Bel Air mansion and into a Malibu bungalow for several months last spring, then moved back in with Brenda four to six weeks ago. “It’s been pretty intense for the last year,” the friend said. “Obviously, things aren’t too good at home.” The vehemence of Brenda’s reaction surprised her friends, one of whom, Sandra Moss, described her as “very soft-spoken. She’s just the most adorable, caring, pretty, bright…. I can’t believe she did this.”

So far, no divorce proceedings have been announced. Nor, for that matter, is there any talk of a rematch.

WidowPrince

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,544 677 711
Alleybux
Brenda became my shero when I learned about this years ago. I quietly stan her.

Here's an old article on the incident from People magazine in 1988.

Summertime, and the Loving Is Anything but Easy for Lionel, Melvin and Stephanie – Vol. 30 No. 3

Maybe adults get bored in the summer and should go away to camp. Maybe it’s piña colada poisoning. Or sunscreen abuse. Whatever the cause, this has been a season of marital restlessness for some well-known celebrity couples. The three-year union of Bruce Springsteen and Julianne Phillips has unraveled, and the Debra Winger-Timothy Hutton marriage is on the rocks. Come Labor Day, there are certain to be some sheepish responses to that old question, How did you spend your summer vacation? The answer may be depressing, liberating or both for the following duos: Singer Lionel Richie, 38, and his wife, Brenda, 35, who were involved in a violent domestic dispute that shattered the nighttime calm of a Beverly Hills neighborhood; Princess Stephanie, Grace Kelly’s 23-year-old rebellious daughter, who ended a tempestuous 20-month affair with French-born gadabout Mario Oliver (né Jutard), 36; and San Francisco super-lawyer Melvin Belli, 80, who filed to divorce wife Lia, 39, and claimed that she has had numerous affairs during their 16-year marriage. (She denies the charges and complains that after a recent shooting attempt on her life in their home, Belli, who was away at the time, was more concerned about the fate of his four dogs than with his wife’s safety.)

And Labor Day is still seven long weeks away.

Velvet-voiced Lionel Richie didn’t have to ask, “Hello, is it me you’re looking for?” when his wife, Brenda, suddenly materialized shortly after 2 a.m. on June 29 in the Beverly Hills apartment of Diane Alexander, a friend of the couple’s. According to police, Brenda found her husband with Alexander and promptly drop-kicked him sharply in what everyone is delicately referring to as the “stomach area.”

Lionel left before police arrived but later telephoned authorities to say he had been assaulted by his wife. Brenda, meanwhile, turned her fury on Alexander, a 22-year-old model and dancer. When officers arrived, they found Brenda striking and kicking Alexander on the living room floor.

“They were screaming and you could hear everything,” said Francies Devinney, a neighbor of Alexander’s. “Lionel was there, and it was obvious that his wife had just found him with Diane. His wife was really, really mad. Glass broke and furniture crashed around inside. It sounded like she was killing someone. It wasn’t very civilized.”

Another neighbor, Gary Oropeza, 35, reported seeing Brenda kicking and fighting with police outside Alexander’s apartment. “They had to push her down on her chest on the ground to get the cuffs on her,” he said. “She kept screaming for Diane to help her; she kept screaming, ‘Diane, don’t let them do this to me. Please, Diane.’ ”

Alexander refused medical treatment, but Brenda was treated for a cut on her right ankle and returned to police custody. She was charged with corporal injury to a spouse, resisting arrest, trespassing, vandalism, battery and disturbing the peace. By 9 a.m. she was free, after posting $5,000 bail provided by an unidentified female friend. She’ll be arraigned on those charges on July 29 and could face several months’ imprisonment and/or a hefty fine.

Devinney says Lionel was a frequent visitor to the apartment: “He parks in the back and walks right by my window all the time.” One source claims that Richie has been seeing Alexander for several years. The two are believed to have met at the 1984 Olympics in L.A., where Richie sang and Alexander was among the hundreds of dancers who performed in the closing ceremonies. More recently she appeared in the video of his 1986 hit Dancing on the Ceiling.

Long one of Hollywood’s most attractive couples, the Richies have been having marital problems for about a year, according to one insider. A friend of Lionel’s says that the singer moved out of the couple’s Bel Air mansion and into a Malibu bungalow for several months last spring, then moved back in with Brenda four to six weeks ago. “It’s been pretty intense for the last year,” the friend said. “Obviously, things aren’t too good at home.” The vehemence of Brenda’s reaction surprised her friends, one of whom, Sandra Moss, described her as “very soft-spoken. She’s just the most adorable, caring, pretty, bright…. I can’t believe she did this.”

So far, no divorce proceedings have been announced. Nor, for that matter, is there any talk of a rematch.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,096 124 197
Alleybux
Has anybody been following Brenda Richie on Twitter lately?
She has ofcourse been defending Michael against the latest allegations, and slander. The most recent one being the article that appeared in the Sun regarding his marriage to LMP.

But she also dropped some tea.
It started with a troll questioning MJ's sexuality
Hf15C6u.png

A fan than referenced Lacienega's site, this is when it get's interesting.

bKIVuAK.png

She didn't know that particular girl he proposed to before LMP, but she did know another girl he proposed to

5TUZ63J.png

po1hW8w.png

ETA: She has apparently also spoken on this in the past. But the part where she states that MJ and the mystery girl were planning on getting back together is a new revelation.
Yeah, and it's a sad one.:cry: At least he had her.

I love that 3T, Brenda, et al are going hard for Mike like this.❤❤❤

Thanks for sharing.

CYNTHIA SLAYLEY

Anointed
Reaction score
Reactions
44,271 4,102 4,802
Alleybux
Brenda claimed MJ was planning on ‘getting back together’ with someone he proposed to in the 90s, almost 20 years later? Wouldn’t she be pretty old by then? No offense.

True Artist

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
176,895 6,957 6,465
Alleybux
Since when do straight men need older women to repeatedly tell the public that they like women?

Never in the history of ninjadom

#sus

Lady Lai

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,593 233 77
Alleybux
Brenda claimed MJ was planning on ‘getting back together’ with someone he proposed to in the 90s, almost 20 years later? Wouldn’t she be pretty old by then? No offense.
Did she mention the woman's age back in the 90s ? Maybe she's at least the same age as Michael or younger.
Which means that in 2009 the woman should have been around 51 or younger maybe in her 40s ? (doesn't look too old to mee). Just as well she might have been older than Michael. He had a thing for older women, ie. Diana Ross.

aintthisabitch

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
348 3 8
Alleybux
Since when do straight men need older women to repeatedly tell the public that they like women?

Never in the history of ninjadom

#sus

ask his wife if he was #sus she effed him. he wasnt everybody else he was mj he kept it secret, with everything that did get out i dont blame him. he isnt suspect

QUEEN2021

In Lipstick alley jail...release date: Jan 7
Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
He might be suspect. Isthisthe same girl that gave diana ross a run for her money.

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Does anybody know who this girl is,I always thought she was Rebbie but it doesn’t really look like her.I don’t know, her and Michael seemed close

44:36

Which girl are you talking about? The girl standing next to him is Janet

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux
Which girl are you talking about? The girl standing next to him is Janet

they're talking about the young lady that sat next to Katherine. Who knows, they have so many family members and cousins that visited the ranch including family reunions it could be anyone. I don't know how you can tell they are close by that clip. Looks like they were all getting up to go into the theater

OreoE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,422 343 207
Alleybux
The only woman I can’t ID is the one in the black top with the sunglasses sitting next to Katherine. Is that who you mean?

mauve1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,086 87 24
Alleybux
I can't keep up with this ... did you guys ever figure out anything solid?

Paris says she's Middle Eastern...

Brenda says she's black from Oakland...

Didn't Liza say she was from African royalty or something (seems that was one of the choices)?...

mjgroupie

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
61 2 1
Alleybux
The only woman I can’t ID is the one in the black top with the sunglasses sitting next to Katherine. Is that who you mean?

yeah that’s her but she could be a Jackson cousin or whatever I guess

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom