this my muhf--king natural...
Reaction score
Reactions
376,446 1,063 209
Alleybux
image.jpg

"Everyone thinks I'm cool but..."-Brenda Sykes
"I would never give interviews."-Brenda Sykes
"I do what I want to do and I really don't feel the need to explain anything."-Brenda Sykes
"If ever there was a need for undisputed, ultimate proof that black is beautiful, Brenda Sykes is it."-Ted Stewart
"Her picture regularly appeared in Black magazines. She honestly looked better in person. She had beautiful eyes and a lovely smile."-Gil Scott-Heron
"Oh, I fell in love."-Antonio Vargas
"Brenda had dark skin, a small waist, luminous big brown eyes. She was gentle, spoke almost in a whisper, never moved quickly."-Jim Brown
"We were girlfriend and boyfriend for a while after the film, and we're good friends today."-Jim Brown
"What I want to be, ideally is perfect, and this makes me my own worst critic."-Brenda Sykes
"I never thought myself to be beautiful and I am a naturally shy person."-Brenda Sykes
"I enjoy being in love alot, but being married is beyond me."-Brenda Sykes
"Heaven and hell are here on earth. You make your own moral code."-Brenda Sykes
"I was brought up never to cry or show emotion. When I stumbled into acting, I discovered I could do all these things.."-Brenda Sykes
"I never wanted to be an actress, but I'm glad I did it. I dont want to do it for the rest of my life though."-Brenda Sykes
"Acting makes me feel good...something else may come along to make me feel better. Until that happens, this is where it is for me."-Brenda Sykes

bohochic

Silent Success Kills A Loud Hater
Reaction score
Reactions
2,112 20 2
Alleybux
Skin was smooth as butter and didn't have on goo-gobs of makeup either....

EgoTrippin

Nikki Rosa
Reaction score
Reactions
31,296 20 8
Alleybux
I adore her!

http://cdn102.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/144/853/771/*****-brenda-sykes-john-neilson-rare-1971-e375.jpg

Thanks for reminding me, I have got to look for this movie. It was way ahead of its time.