Quantcast

British TV/Movie tea (mostly white)

skibunny

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Anything about $@m c1@f1in and/or what caused the divorce with 1@ur@ h@dd0ck?

Last edited:

Justa

Facsimile of God | Megan Thee Samaritan
Reaction score
Reactions
285,318 4,977 407
Alleybux
anything on the indian cast/family on east3ndrs? Gur.Lan3, pr!y@/IqRaaaaaa, J@z D30L, et. al?

Meimei0316

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,302 1,854 926
Alleybux
I dropped that 3mm@ W@ts0n girl fight thread. Thought I'd share more of my wisdom since I'm bored. I work in British media, not very high up but have interacted with TV and movie actors, both brand new faces and well known award winners. I'd rather not specify what I do, I think I've mentioned what my exact job is on LSA while not anon so don't want to be outed.

A LOT of the time people ignore me, but I've had instances where people will snap their fingers at me to get them something or do something. I actually prefer being ignored. Its always the unknown, or the not very well known who do this. Bigger stars are much nicer.

- C1ll1an Merphee. So nice, always flirty, a little shy. The nicest eyes you'll ever see. Actually makes genuine conversation every time I see him.

- J0e C0l3. Again, very nice. More attractive in person than on film. He went out with a girl on his production team for that show he does and she spilled a lot of tea when he ghosted. She got crazy obsessive and left hundreds of texts and calls on his phone and even came on set after she got fired.

- ^^His brother is ok, doesn't interact with crew so much but isn't rude. Really short in real life but also better looking than on film.

- 3m1l1a Cl@rke is the nicest. So friendly and she seemed genuine too.

- J0 Br@nd. First time I met her she was very sarcastic, but in an unpleasant way. Kind of spoke down to you when you interacted with her. Next time I met her she was really friendly. Her sarcasm still rubbed me the wrong way though.

- K3ir@ Kn1ghtl3y. Made no effort to talk to any of us. Straight up ignored us. Cold and unpleasant.

- J@m3s @c@ster. Really funny and awkward. Was nice to staff, I spoke to him briefly and I can't tell if he was being flirty or not, he was so awkward.

- 1dr1s 3lb@. Can't say a bad word about him. The first time I met him was 3 years ago he was so sweet, spoke to all of us, took pics with us. I got so red when he hugged me and I think he noticed and kissed me on my cheek. I nearly died! I've seen him over the years occasionally and he always acknowledges me.

- N03l F1eld1ng, such a funny guy. Not as quirky as I thought he would be, looks like a ghost in real life.

- V1cky P@tt1nson. Hoebag. Nothing else to say

- D@v1d T3nn@nt. One of the worst experiences I've had with an actor. SO demanding and kind of rude. Was disappointed since I love Doc Wh0 and had heard he was so nice, hoping it was just an off day.

- J3ss1ca R@ine. Again, demanding and she sighed a lot and rolled her eyes all the time.

- Mir@nd@ H@rt. She was ok, a bit out of touch with regular folk.

- R1z @hm3d. This is going to sound weird, but he's very 'where the white women at?' I mean he's nice, but he's extra perky if a pretty white girls walks through the door

I'll post more as I remember. I also have second hand tea but I can substantiate them since I heard them from other people. Please don't @ me that you don't know who they are. Some of them are obscure but I've tried to add people who are fairly well known
Any Tea on Jude Law?