Quantcast

Britney Algood of Memphis was stabbed in the head and killed

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,393 8,018 6,614
Alleybux
I’m happy that you’re safe & that you didn’t have to harm anyone but you simply can’t tell an individual how to defend themselves.
No but you can’t go around killing people either. That’s no defense especially if they have been fighting long term. If Brittany hasn’t pulled a gun out by now then there’s no reason to believe she has one. Also who runs up on you to shoot? No one

two words

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,899 1,079 579
Alleybux
Also, Bianca has to believe she is in IMMINENT and IMMEDIATE danger- an immediate threat that can end her life.

A potential ass whooping (fist fight) does not mean that her life is in jeopardy of ending.

IMMEDIATE means there is no time to THINK or PLAN, that you REACT immediately in that moment.

I think Bianca should be further investigated at minimum...Anyone have a pic of her or her SM user names?

i know i’m late but i can get my little brother to send me her SM. oan, they had the funeral today. my brother said it was packed. like i stated, she was loved. fµcked up outcome

BeautifulBia

I AM A BILLIONAIRE
Reaction score
Reactions
17,839 926 288
Alleybux
I’ve been following this story closely and it’s so unbelievably sad. Apparently, from what I’ve heard, Britney and Bianca had been going at for a while now but it all started because both of their friends were dating the same guy. The two girls (Britney and Bianca) ended up exchanging words/ fighting with each other and it escalated from there.
Apparently Britney has threatened to cause harm to Bianca’s baby once before and Bianca threatened to kill Britney.

The day of the attack, Britney and her crew were in the car following Bianca. Detectives were able to determine that Bianca was indeed being followed/chased by viewing red light cams and the camera at the gas station she ended up going to. This is why they didn’t charge her with anything. Bianca was supposedly on her way to take her child to the emergency room (was not looking for a fight). She ended up pulling over at or near a gas station. Britney’s crew pulls up. Bianca saw someone (a guy) point a gun at her car toward the back seat where her child was. Britney jumped out the car and went towards Bianca to fight. Bianca apparently keeps a knife and pepper spray in the car for protection. She ends up stabbing Britney in chest (not in head).

Sad to see this escalate in the manner in which it did. I would chalk it up to stupid teenage drama, but when I was a teenager, we didn’t carry guns and knives and yeah we would talk sh!t but it was never really that serious.

Fights nowadays have no rules. You don’t know what another person is going to do and you don’t get to determine the consequences. I’m not sure if what I’ve heard is completely true or not, but someone who was in the car with Britney admitted that what they did was wrong, so I take that to mean that they were the ones to provoke the fight, not Bianca.

ETA: I just want to add that this version of the story is from someone who knows one of the people who were in the car with Britney at the time of the attack, so this is from what I’ve been told as well as what I’ve seen on FB. Supposedly, Brit and crew attacked Bianca, and Bianca defended herself.

Last edited:

two words

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,899 1,079 579
Alleybux
I’ve been following this story closely and it’s so unbelievably sad. Apparently, from what I’ve heard, Britney and Bianca had been going at for a while now but it all started because both of their friends were dating the same guy. The two girls (Britney and Bianca) ended up exchanging words/ fighting with each other and it escalated from there.
Apparently Britney has threatened to cause harm to Bianca’s baby once before and Bianca threatened to kill Britney.

The day of the attack, Britney and her crew were in the car following Bianca. Detectives were able to determine that Bianca was indeed being followed/chased by viewing red light cams and the camera at the gas station she ended up going to. This is why they didn’t charge her with anything. Bianca was supposedly on her way to take her child to the emergency room (was not looking for a fight). She ended up pulling over at or near a gas station. Britney’s crew pulls up. Bianca saw someone (a guy) point a gun at her car toward the back seat where her child was. Britney jumped out the car and went towards Bianca to fight. Bianca apparently keeps a knife and pepper spray in the car for protection. She ends up stabbing Britney in chest (not in head).

Sad to see this escalate in the manner in which it did. I would chalk it up to stupid teenage drama, but when I was a teenager, we didn’t carry guns and knives and yeah we would talk sh!t but it was never really that serious.

Fights nowadays have no rules. You don’t know what another person is going to do and you don’t get to determine the consequences. I’m not sure if what I’ve heard is completely true or not, but someone who was in the car with Britney admitted that what they did was wrong, so I take that to mean that they were the ones to provoke the fight, not Bianca.

ETA: I just want to add that this version of the story is from someone who knows one of the people who were in the car with Britney at the time of the attack, so this is from what I’ve been told as well as what I’ve seen on FB. Supposedly, Brit and crew attacked Bianca, and Bianca defended herself.

girl it’s all just so ridiculous. i was told bianca went to britney’s job and jumped her months ago and also pepper sprayed her! weeks later, britney was with her friends and saw bianca out alone; she wanted to do to bianca what bianca did to her.....BUT bianca had a knife then so she let it go! apparently britney was over the whole thing, until a few weeks ago. a video was posted on fb of a fight, britney wasnt in the fight, she was just standing around. bianca made a comment under the video calling britney weak! that reignited the entire beef. so they saw each other last week and thats when she was stabbed (not in the head, like u said). i was told all of this! but what i read online was what u said about them viewing the red light cameras, thats how they determined it was self defense. another thing i was told, the gun was pointed AFTER britney was stabbed and nobody knows the guy. ALLEGEDLY!

also bianca deactivated all of her social media, no surprise there.

eta: i wonder if the person who you’re talking about was in the car name begins with a T?

two words

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,899 1,079 579
Alleybux
Yes her name starts with a T

i knew it!! someone told me she was looking guilty at the funeral b/c had she not egged britney on, it wouldnt have happened. this is just what i heard. i’m not saying it’s a fact. i realize people make their own decisions.

BeautifulBia

I AM A BILLIONAIRE
Reaction score
Reactions
17,839 926 288
Alleybux
i knew it!! someone told me she was looking guilty at the funeral b/c had she not egged britney on, it wouldnt have happened. this is just what i heard. i’m not saying it’s a fact. i realize people make their own decisions.

Yeah I believe that neither party is truly “innocent”. I hate it had to end the way it did tho. All it takes is for one person to say “ok enough, I’m done with this” and just walk away, but that’s hard to do when people are egging you on. Britney had sooo much going for her and so much to look forward to. Sad story all around.

two words

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,899 1,079 579
Alleybux
Yeah I believe that neither party is truly “innocent”. I hate it had to end the way it did tho. All it takes is for one person to say “ok enough, I’m done with this” and just walk away, but that’s hard to do when people are egging you on. Britney had sooo much going for her and so much to look forward to. Sad story all around.

agreed!

King B Giselle

No Foes
Reaction score
Reactions
383,619 7,887 4,900
Alleybux
No in TN it is a law called stand your ground which is in my state also. It's crazy but if someone feels threatened they can shoot or kill. The girls did jump Bianca but I'm not sure if they had all even noticed that she had stabbed Britney first or not. Those silly girls kept recording the whole thing instead of immediately carrying her to the car.

You have to justify that threat. Trying to run someone over with a car overpowers someone standing on the other side of the road waiting to fight weaponless.

King B Giselle

No Foes
Reaction score
Reactions
383,619 7,887 4,900
Alleybux
I’m happy that you’re safe & that you didn’t have to harm anyone but you simply can’t tell an individual how to defend themselves.

When you’re black and in America yes you can. It seems this young lady’s ties to MPD may be working her favor but for other black people that won’t work.

Dani_Blanco

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
288,134 8,314 1,773
Alleybux
That’s BS that she wont be charged. How is it self defense if you left your house with a damn kitchen knife?? Nobody is walking about with that and its not like you can register knives like you can with guns. A pocketknife maybe but a whole ass butcher knife?? Nah, she knew what she was doing.
Since they don't want to charge now what? Can that decision be appealed?

priscillathesnob

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,094 839 735
Alleybux
I dont know who this chick is but two things I wanna say:

What happened to a good ol fashion fist fight? Why you gott bring weapons and tasers and sh!t and catching a charge?

Secondly, this is also why I dont try to get into it with random females on the street bc you dont know wtf these girls are capable of. One time I was coming off a freeway and this car behind me went to the right of me and was mugging the hell out of me. Mind you we were coming off the freeway so to this day I have no idea wth I did. I said “wtf you looking at?” And well this girl did not like that and got out her car to do whatever to me. My doors are locked and I said she looked stupid getting out her car in the middle of the road to try to argue and fight with me. Then as the light turned green she went back to her car and followed me. Long story ahort I drove back on the freeway to try to loose her but couldnt and ended up calling the police on her. She ended up throwing a water bottle at my car. But i wouldnt had known what this chick had in her car bc chicks thae days are carrying some tough sh!t. And i got too much to loose to fight some random chick in a road rage situation.

Lorddddd people are crazy, girl.

I would have done the same. Sat in my car and looked at her ass like she was crazy.

Tiara

Hurry Up and Buy
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,859 1,781 90
Alleybux
Since they don't want to charge now what? Can that decision be appealed?
I am not sure, but they probably won't do anything about it unless new evidence showing some form of guilt is revealed.

EAT THE TEAM

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,580 961 483
Alleybux
Idk if this was already discussed, if it was just skip over my comment.

I was being super nosey and found the video from the ppl that was in the car with Britney and....it doesn’t look good for them.

-Britney knew the baby was in the car and said she didn’t care. She was also recording on her phone.
-Someone said the police confirmed Bianca ran out of gas which is why she didn’t drive off, you can hear her car shut off in the video
-Britney’s friends continued to fight Bianca after Britney was stabbed instead of helping her. There was a large puddle of blood on the floor a few seconds after she was stabbed. She lost a lot of blood quickly.
-Britney got back in the car and said “I gotta go to the hospital im losing too much blood.” Her dumbass friend said “but my slides (her shoes) are out there” she clearly was not worried about Britney
-there was a man with a gun
- the only person who had any sense that day was the older gentleman that tried to break the fight up

That video disturbed my spirit. None of that had to happen.

NambyPamby

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,585 512 111
Alleybux
My goodness. I can’t imagine burying any of my kids over something as silly as a boy that neither one of them would be worried about this time next year.

NZURI

Delete Account
Reaction score
Reactions
257,693 8,171 8,001
Alleybux
Hopefully going viral will make this impossible to cover-up. There's no justifiable reason to be bringing a kitchen knife to confront someone unless you obviously mean them harm.

TrapSlimeHo

Ho Safely
Reaction score
Reactions
97,136 1,670 238
Alleybux
I am from Memphis and that is not the whole story the girl and her friend ran up on the others girl car with her baby inside. They knew the girl carried a knife with her.

If I had my baby with me and a girl and her friends run up on my car someone is going to get hurt in order for me to keep mine safe

BlackStanning

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Reactions
38,167 525 90
Alleybux
This mofo deadass wrote "she got stabbed" over a snapchat video and uploaded that sh!t. Do not tell me that social media is not desensitizing our children because wtf.

A beautiful girl dead...over what? A mother just lost her child...over what? Some bum ass dude?

Edit: mmkay, now some things have been explained and I'm less misinformed. I couldn't watch the entire fight video -- I don't do well with stuff like that.

Soooo...all of them were stupid af? Alright. Why were they ganging up on her with a baby in the car? Why are these teenagers waving around weapons willy-nilly? Did this really start over a dude? What tf is happening?

Last edited:

Veyonce Poulain

fine fine fi-fine fi-fine fine fine
Reaction score
Reactions
152,911 2,753 2,114
Alleybux
I am from Memphis and that is not the whole story the girl and her friend ran up on the others girl car with her baby inside. They knew the girl carried a knife with her.

If I had my baby with me and a girl and her friends run up on my car someone is going to get hurt in order for me to keep mine safe
do you have an article or do you know them personally from around the way?

Miza

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
328,374 13,231 3,430
Alleybux

Social media is the devil.

Miza

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
328,374 13,231 3,430
Alleybux
do you have an article or do you know them personally from around the way?

You can see Allgood walking to the street, saying "Get out the car.. You talked all that s**t." The woman responds from inside of her car, saying she called someone to get her baby.

The woman is seen holding a knife. Her family saying she initiated altercations before.

From another angle during the fight, Allgood's friends run to the woman's drivers side trying to stop it. As the fight continues, you can see a baby sitting in the backseat.

And as friends run in Allgood's direction, they call for her to leave.

Police say the other woman acted in self-defense.

The link to the story and video.

New video sheds light on teen’s deadly stabbing

Veyonce Poulain

fine fine fi-fine fi-fine fine fine
Reaction score
Reactions
152,911 2,753 2,114
Alleybux
You can see Allgood walking to the street, saying "Get out the car.. You talked all that s**t." The woman responds from inside of her car, saying she called someone to get her baby.

The woman is seen holding a knife. Her family saying she initiated altercations before.

From another angle during the fight, Allgood's friends run to the woman's drivers side trying to stop it. As the fight continues, you can see a baby sitting in the backseat.

as judge milian says, this is some quien es mas macho sh!t. she was in a fµck!ng car. she could have driven away.

this is so sad. smh.

femi94ce

Alley Onager
Reaction score
Reactions
64,028 1,637 717
Alleybux
All of this over somebodys penis. Look around you, every dude has one its not like theyre rare.

This is just tragically stupid and awful and makes my heart hurt for all those young people and their families.

LAFF

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,666 8,380 1,951
Alleybux
I don't like any of this. I hope Bianca learns something from this because the next she might not be the one walking away alive or her connections won't be able to help her out.

Last edited:

TrapSlimeHo

Ho Safely
Reaction score
Reactions
97,136 1,670 238
Alleybux

Thank you I had videos saved in my phone when it first hit Facebook the day it happen but I deleted it because to me I understand why she did what she did. I also didn’t think it would make it to the news in Memphis or even LSA.

YourFavAngel

PM me for Tarot Readings!
Reaction score
Reactions
76,601 3,029 2,231
Alleybux
Are you all not watching the video or reading the posts? The “victim” isn’t much of a victim..

Brittany and her friends ran up on the other girl and tried to jump her while her baby was in the backseat. You can see them running up to her car and trying to open the door and pull her out, while the girl’s baby is in the backseat. THEY initiated this.

The Facebook post in the video also claims that the boy who was with them pointed a gun towards the backseat where the girl’s child was sitting.

On top of that, apparently the boy they were fighting over wasn’t even Brittany’s boyfriend. It was her friend’s boyfriend and she was fighting for her.

It’s devastating to see someone lose their life, but when you’re out here acting this recklessly there’s always gonna be consequences.

This is sad all around tho. RIP.