Brixana (Briana Monique') Discussion

MVP
Reactions
4,657 15 9
Alleybux
I have been monitoring KeKe’s growth.
This past week KeKe went from 38.4K followers to now 39.1K as at today Sunday on IG.

Everytime Bri posts her it sends her views up. This is not to say people aren’t discovering KeKe on their own but it helps to be friends with Bri.

MVP
Reactions
3,586 121 11
Alleybux
I wonder why she chose to put this picture of Bri in the vlog thumbnail...lol interesting View attachment 2482460

I don’t think it’s odd. They both posted each pic on thier own pages, so clearly she knows they like them. You know how it is when you have a friend that always wants you to post the “best” pic of them. She probably figured might as well use the pic that Bri posted herself.

Rookie
Reactions
491 22 5
Alleybux
Okay professor

Y’all deadass nitpick everything
That’s not nitpicking. That’s an actually problem. How do you have a closet full of designer, going here and there but you can’t speak properly? Is that not embarrassing? Imagine being in the room with distinguished individuals but you can’t hold a decent conversation. Embarrassing and sad. And don’t respond to me either.

I’m an artist and I’m sensitive about my...
Reactions
890 18 3
Alleybux
So Keke and Bri had separate rooms in LA! also Bri seemed like she didn’t want to be on her vlog. But hey...what do I know...just an observation . There was no need to even put her pic on the thumbnail honestly . Did anybody catch what Bri said at the table she said “I just want to know what my man...” couldn’t make out the rest (around the 9:45 mark) Alsooooooo I THINK i see Nas in the car with them in the passenger seat of the front of the car they’re riding In with Keke and Bri in the back

I’m an artist and I’m sensitive about my...
Reactions
890 18 3
Alleybux
I don’t think it’s odd. They both posted each pic on thier own pages, so clearly she knows they like them. You know how it is when you have a friend that always wants you to post the “best” pic of them. She probably figured might as well use the pic that Bri posted herself.
I’m asking about the thumbnail for the vlog...now that I’m watching the vlog I totally don’t see why she used Bri’s pic....

Starter
Reactions
1,074 34 30
Alleybux
That’s not nitpicking. That’s an actually problem. How do you have a closet full of designer, going here and there but you can’t speak properly? Is that not embarrassing? Imagine being in the room with distinguished individuals but you can’t hold a decent conversation. Embarrassing and sad. And don’t respond to me either.
I’m going to just because you said not too.

I know how to code switch and I’m sure she does as well

(but I’m going to be honest. I thought this was Allyiahs thread not Bri’s)

Rookie
Reactions
491 22 5
Alleybux
I’m going to just because you said not too.

I know how to code switch and I’m sure she does as well

(but I’m going to be honest. I thought this was Allyiahs thread not Bri’s)
Tricks are for kids. I knew you would fall for it.
Congratulations on your ability to code switch!! I hope it comes of as sarcastic as I planned.
Bri just might be able to code switch but that more so has to do with your tone rather than vocabulary or her lack thereof.

Team Owner
Reactions
15,542 189 97
Alleybux
Let's be honest when is she in the room with distinguished individuals? Like another font said she's classy in aesthetic only. We see the guys she chooses.

Rookie
Reactions
491 22 5
Alleybux
Let's be honest when is she in the room with distinguished individuals? Like another font said she's classy in aesthetic only. We see the guys she chooses.
You’re absolutely right. It’s definitely looks only because she has a bead for a brain. Every dude she’s been associated with is corny af besides glock but we see how long that lasted. She needs someone like her. Sounds harsh but it’s the truth.

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
121,378 3,976 9,828
Alleybux
She looks good.

interesting that she chose to wear this bag. I’ve only ever seen her wear it once before and kirah just bought the same bag yesterday. Possibly a soft flex to let everyone know she been had what ppl are just now buying? Lol. Not that much of a flex tho, I know everyone has the mini lady dior, I have 2 myself, just being a little messy in here lol

Starter
Reactions
1,256 6
Alleybux
So Keke and Bri had separate rooms in LA! also Bri seemed like she didn’t want to be on her vlog. But hey...what do I know...just an observation . There was no need to even put her pic on the thumbnail honestly . Did anybody catch what Bri said at the table she said “I just want to know what my man...” couldn’t make out the rest (around the 9:45 mark) Alsooooooo I THINK i see Nas in the car with them in the passenger seat of the front of the car they’re riding In with Keke and Bri in the back
Yup he was definitely in the front seat of the Uber in a few clips lol the whole vibe of the trip gave me he was probably there working on beats lol, invited Bri and since he’d be working Bri invited Keke to not be alone.

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
26,993 408 79
Alleybux
interesting that she chose to wear this bag. I’ve only ever seen her wear it once before and kirah just bought the same bag yesterday. Possibly a soft flex to let everyone know she been had what ppl are just now buying? Lol. Not that much of a flex tho, I know everyone has the mini lady dior, I have 2 myself, just being a little messy in here lol
You know you’re probably right. Look at Kirah playing catch-up. Hopefully soon I’ll join y’all

Starter
Reactions
1,047 22 5
Alleybux
So I’m guessing it really wasn’t just a little girls trip. She was with nas in one room and keke had her own. So he must of invited bri to la and bri asked keke to tag along perhaps

Millennial OG Tea Spiller
Reactions
57,413 1,822 211
Alleybux
I have been monitoring KeKe’s growth.
This past week KeKe went from 38.4K followers to now 39.1K as at today Sunday on IG.

Everytime Bri posts her it sends her views up. This is not to say people aren’t discovering KeKe on their own but it helps to be friends with Bri.
Yeah Bri actually has influence.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
88 1
Alleybux
I actually really enjoyed keke’s vlog lots of eating but I guess there wasn’t that much to do out there I also I see her trying to step up her “editing skills” lol

MVP
Reactions
3,586 121 11
Alleybux

I just mentioned this too in the other thread. Kirah ran and bought it and wore it out last night too LOL. Coincidence or...?

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
So somebody who knows more about Royal ceremony than I do, help me out. If Harry and Meghan "choose" to abdicate all their royal titles (yes...
Ma'Khia Bryant case shines light on 'adultification' of Black girls
Why are y'all trying to downplay the situation and twist up my words? I could be wrong but from what I heard it was two women that came to fight...
Who is buying Glossier’s newest lipstick UltraLip? If you bought some already, what shades did...
Love the packaging and ads of everything Glossier makes! But putting on 3++ layers of it to get color makes me just want to stick with my $8 lip...
T.I and wife Tiny under investigation in LA for assault
Another post hoping they go to jail whether they are guilty or innocent. Same people will be talking about the justice system doing us wrong yet...
GPK
So I hypothesize that Briki is due soon, like real soon and she's probably gonna try to play games when it comes to posting the baby or show bits...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
Burden In My Hand (SG on SNL in 1996 I think). I’ll leave it at that and just enjoy it. This has always been one of my favorites, & if iirc...
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
Mj says she’s making a video about all of the hate... interesting Itll be 7 minutes of her looking like a bat talking in code about how she was...
"brown-ish' from Kenya Barris and Eva Longoria coming to ABC
I thought this was satire. I thought he was done with ABC...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Y’all will realize soon that social media hype doesn’t equal to streams. But nonetheless good luck to JT and caresha It really doesn't the same...
I’ve been asked to take in my little cousin and let him live with me
Why not have the father take him. Being overseas in the military is not a valid excuse.
Top Bottom