Brixana (Briana Monique') Discussion

Reactions
921 21 4
Alleybux
Do y’all think bri and keke have a genuine friendship? Idk I feel like it won’t last. They both have different priorities.

I didn’t mind the vlog actually. It was more entertaining than her others

Last edited:
Reactions
511 15 2
Alleybux
I kind of felt bad for Keke.. she was talking about how she felt like the man sitting down while Bri shopped in luxury stores with money her man probably gave her for the trip smh. I hope she doesn’t feel too much pressure about designer items and what not because of the other girls.

I’m an artist and I’m sensitive about my...
Reactions
780 8 1
Alleybux
Do y’all think bri and keke have a genuine friendship? Idk I feel like it won’t last. They both have different priorities.

I didn’t mind the vlog actually. It was more entertaining than her others
I think Keke genuinely likes Bri...I feel like she sees her as a role model for whatever reason. Do I think the “friendship” will last...sadly no. Bri has a hard time keeping friends. But then again Keke let’s Bri talk down on her choices so she might put up with it long term.

I’m an artist and I’m sensitive about my...
Reactions
780 8 1
Alleybux
Bri likes to make it known she does stuff for ppl. She made it clear when her and Kylie stopped being cool and she let it be known that she picks Kirah up...now she’s flexing the money at the restaurant making it known she footing the bill. I thought the lil soft flex was cute at first but I lowkey feel like she’s trying to fromt on Keke. I wonder if she paid for her room and flight as well. I would love to know what the secret was that they were toasting to

Reactions
3,335 105 10
Alleybux
Bri likes to make it known she does stuff for ppl. She made it clear when her and Kylie stopped being cool and she let it be known that she picks Kirah up...now she’s flexing the money at the restaurant making it known she footing the bill. I thought the lil soft flex was cute at first but I lowkey feel like she’s trying to fromt on Keke. I wonder if she paid for her room and flight as well. I would love to know what the secret was that they were toasting to
Hmm... interesting, do you think the same about AF? Because AF and Kirah both mentioned in thier vlogs about picking each other up, and AF left in a whole long segment in a recent vlog, when she was out with Ju and Tasha and she ended up paying for most of thier tab

Reactions
1,126 55 4
Alleybux
I think that if she did go to LA to link Nas then he may have given her money for the dinners as well as the shopping she did, Bri doesn’t seem like the type to pay with cash rather a card plus she only messes with dudes that can spoil her. As far as the flexing with cash, Keke is the one who pointed the camera at Bri, Bri didn’t have the cash all up in the camera. Nonetheless, your points are valid. And I think the secret was most likely a toast to “good dick” I mean it would make sense as to why she doesn’t want to say it on camera

Reactions
896 26 9
Alleybux
I think that if she did go to LA to link Nas then he may have given her money for the dinners as well as the shopping she did, Bri doesn’t seem like the type to pay with cash rather a card plus she only messes with dudes that can spoil her. As far as the flexing with cash, Keke is the one who pointed the camera at Bri, Bri didn’t have the cash all up in the camera. Nonetheless, your points are valid. And I think the secret was most likely a toast to “good dick” I mean it would make sense as to why she doesn’t want to say it on camera
listen it was the separate rooms for her and keke for me that's when i was like what is bri up to lol keke seemed lonely in her room and if I'm on a girls trip we get the biggest room with two beds or connected rooms.

Reactions
1,031 44
Alleybux
Wait her and Kylie fell out before?

Reactions
896 26 9
Alleybux
its funny how in the thread it was said how people want to see more color besides nude and she said this was color lol

Attachments

• 0666F859-28CE-4BEC-B1B2-E757A99DEA5C.jpeg
    0666F859-28CE-4BEC-B1B2-E757A99DEA5C.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 351
Reactions
1,126 55 4
Alleybux
I didn’t know.. was it discussed in this thread a while back? Lol I wouldn’t know which page to look
It was mentioned a while back in the thread and Bri also mentioned it in one of her sit down videos talking about fake friends and said “I bought you things that your other friends wouldn’t get you” and we put two and two together that she was talking about Kylie bc she took Kylie on a shopping spree at Saks (with Bryant’s money ofc) which makes you think that she mostly “spoils” her friends with extra money that her dudes give her

Reactions
1,031 44
Alleybux
It was mentioned a while back in the thread and Bri also mentioned it in one of her sit down videos talking about fake friends and said “I bought you things that your other friends wouldn’t get you” and we put two and two together that she was talking about Kylie bc she took Kylie on a shopping spree at Saks (with Bryant’s money ofc) which makes you think that she mostly “spoils” her friends with extra money that her dudes give her
Thanks!

Reactions
806 5 8
Alleybux
Nah she failed herself lol don’t talk about my VA like that lol but honestly all of the beige triplets need to take a class to help their vocab. They cannot consider themselves bougie and they can’t spell or speak.

I always wonder how it must feel to be a pretty face and nothing else (not saying I feel she is, but it seems a lot of ppl think so). Do yall think Bri is offended by the comment?

Reactions
5,322 78 2
Alleybux
I kind of felt bad for Keke.. she was talking about how she felt like the man sitting down while Bri shopped in luxury stores with money her man probably gave her for the trip smh. I hope she doesn’t feel too much pressure about designer items and what not because of the other girls.
Aww I hope her channel takes off soon so she can have the extra extra money to treat herself and her son

French
Reactions
2,843 30 24
Alleybux
I always wonder how it must feel to be a pretty face and nothing else (not saying I feel she is, but it seems a lot of ppl think so). Do yall think Bri is offended by the comment?
I’m sure she doesn’t. Some people need to realize that maybe this girl just want to be pretty and spoiled, nothing more.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Why can’t you tell people it’s pre owned? Because they will always think everything you got is preowned. If that matters to anybody
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
she looks miserable and dead inside poor thing. lol her eyes are gone. I know she mad
Lauren London on Death and Keeping Her Connection to Nipsey Hussle After His Death
I was trying to tell a font in another thread about widows/widowers dating their dead exes best friends that when you’re mourning a loss that...
Phaedra is excited Kenya regrets flirting with Apollo
Why is this still a topic in 2021 ?!? Thank you!!! Andy is a messy queen
Atlanta Realtors- Quiana Watson, Yakira, Ariane, Meko, Tammy, Kendra , plus more
So I haven’t been on here in forever and I’m scrolling my IG and guess who I see in the comments co-signing this lmaoooo. Last time I checked they...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
When did they get back together Oh goodness now they're bringing a baby into their toxic bullshit...these younger little youtubers are just dumb af
Sydney Sweeney posts tearful Instagram clip after online bullying
Did she really kiss children for checks? I remember that Alexa Demie did so on Mid 90s.... nasty af She kissed a 14 year and groped her all for...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Quanney was begging for a dragging all weekend. Who is that coarse woman? She earned two points from me. One, for going in on Quandary; and two...
UPDATE Aniah Blanchard’s body may have been found
I will probably get groaned for this, but I’m not 100 percent sure it was as random as everyone is saying. I have followed the case from the...
Top Bottom