Brixana (Briana Monique') Discussion

Reactions
25,265 308 65
Alleybux
kind of the same way ya’ll are so offended by her assumed lifestyle to the point of calling bri names but continue to follow her every move
I don’t think people are offended. I think they just don’t like how she pretends to be private and above certain things but does said things you know? She doesn’t owe anyone details of her private life but most people don’t care for those that are sneaky. It’s best to be authentic

Reactions
Alleybux
I am so tired of seeing that gold Rolex…then she has it on with those silver necklaces. I hope Rashad, Nas, Tony, Stephon, Key Glock and the crew get her a new one
I was just saying this! A font earlier in the thread said the diamond AP watch was Bryant’s and he took it back. She hasn’t worn it since before her birthday.

Reactions
3,875 93 50
Alleybux
She said it’s short because it’s sponsored but she could have given us an outro at least :ROFLMAO:
I’ve seen others do sponsored video and they are usually between 15-20mins. They incorporate some talking, or a short errand, or a coffee making video chit-chat or something.
Saying it’s a sponsored video and just 4 mins with no intro/outro...come on now Bri.

Reactions
802 5 8
Alleybux
Lol you are right, she showcases that she is indeed rather vapid. The girl literally has no substance. She's an empty canvas. Bri reminds me of an avacado, it looks all pretty, Green and ripe on the outside then when you open it it's all Brown and rotten lol that's how I see girls like Bri. I honestly don't think she's good at anything, besdies putting looks together, which doesn't require much effort when you know how to put pieces together and you dress for your size. These men match her fly, they get bored of her then she goes on a prowl looking for another one..

Right. I felt the same, but the girls were upset.

Reactions
428 78 52
Alleybux
kind of the same way ya’ll are so offended by her assumed lifestyle to the point of calling bri names but continue to follow her every move
I have not called anyone posting in here names IS THE POINT. Bri is a willing public figure with a messy lifestyle-we’re going to say what we want to. Don’t come on a forum if hearing alternate opinions gets you THAT worked up you wanna call the fonts names and argue every time someone doesn’t agree with an outfit or whatever. People come here to laugh and chill-not fight. Keep that abusive energy to yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions
428 78 52
Alleybux
I’m talking about what I like girl. Not in terms of what is respected. It’s not cheap anyways (not coming at you)
IMO (and from what I see) David Yurman is more of an old money brand. New money-broke in 2 years-people have their own luxury brands in mind and follow the crowd like the Powder Puff girls do.

Reactions
120,284 3,881 9,571
Alleybux
IMO (and from what I see) David Yurman is more of an old money brand. New money-broke in 2 years-people have their own luxury brands in mind and follow the crowd like the Powder Puff girls do.

lol not at all. David yurman is very main stream and commercial the same way that Tiffany’s is. Their cable bracelets and pearl styles are many ppls entry level to actual fine jewelry

Reactions
8,979 12 23
Alleybux
I have not called anyone posting in here names IS THE POINT. Bri is a willing public figure with a messy lifestyle-we’re going to say what we want to. Don’t come on a forum if hearing alternate opinions gets you THAT worked up you wanna call the fonts names and argue every time someone doesn’t agree with an outfit or whatever. People come here to laugh and chill-not fight. Keep that abusive energy to yourself.
Although I am younger than most in here I am too mature to call names unless I am provoked. I am not worked up over anything lol lets not forget im not the one stalking posts on social media (of people who dont know I exist) to piece together drama as if I have nothing else going on in my life. Funny how fonts who are the most negative try to project that onto me. There is no abusive energy coming from my end.

I encourage you all to touch grass and enjoy this wonderful day!:rose

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
LSA would you go on a date with somebody if the venue was on a literal train?
Lord!! Some people are too damn creative! If it was one of those Swedish train rides? Absolutely!! Them things are beautiful and so is the ride...
Miss Tina wishes her late mother a happy mother day
I’m just now realizing how much Rumi resembles her wow. Mama Tina’s family is so fascinating
Do white European men even like fat butts?
Babes, no matter how you twist them, the numbers don’t lie - less than 1 in 7 white French men are married to Sub-Saharan (I.e., BLACK) female...
Random Thoughts 2021 Edition...
I feel like I need a cleanse. I've read something very disturbing on facebook. Somebody that was apart of the local music scene, took their own...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
She's not poor, her mother has done the "work" for them and they're at least lower/middle-middle class. She has at least 10 influencing gigs, with...
Strongmommy Chrissy
Oh ok Chrissy congrats on your new annual rental, hopefully strangler bae is gifting his biological child with monthly child support. Don’t forget...
Residents in Los Angeles’ Venice neighborhood frustrated over large homeless encampment...
People always tout this “working homeless” imma need statistics on that cause every homeless person I see on the streets look crazy as hell...
Recent interview with Ernest Thomas from What's Happening. Says Martin Lawrence was full of himself
I never knew he had a drug problem Yes, he admits to it here but he was doing it during the run of the first series as well.
Smoke or Edible To Help With Creative Block?
You don't want to get into relying on any substance to unlock any part of your potential. If you are bored building your story then your readers...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
It’s May, shouldn’t that boy be in school?
Top Bottom