Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,804 1,510 1,533
Alleybux
Ok we're back for 2018 b!tches. We just getting started

Recap

-he wins all 6 (and 1 more) of his
nominations for grammys night. we all thought he wasn't gonna win sh!t so it really surprised us. tea was spilled behind the scenes but i cant say sh!t (sorry guys)

-he announces tour with belcalis b (we'll see how that goes). general consensus is that he's getting some top at the very least

-phil mysteriously disappears from tour and two days later has a broken foot or some sh!t. we think his transvestite from Transylvania wife had something to do with it. but my conspiracy nut ass has more ideas.

-urbana argues with a fan cause someone said she ugly. lol. true.

-jessica argues with a fan cause someone said her man got community dick. lol. true.

tag list:

^ the rest of you remember your own name. cause i cant remember right now

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
1,850 60 5
Alleybux
Ok we're back for 2018 b!tches. We just getting started

Recap

-he wins all 7 (and 1 more) of his
nominations for grammys night. we all thought he wasn't gonna win sh!t so it really surprised us. tea was spilled behind the scenes but i cant say sh!t (sorry guys)

-he announces tour with belcalis b (we'll see how that goes). general consensus is that he's getting some top at the very least

-phil mysteriously disappears from tour and two days later has a broken foot or some sh!t. we think his transvestite from Transylvania wife had something to do with it. but my conspiracy nut ass has more ideas.

-urbana argues with a fan cause someone said she ugly. lol. true.

-jessica argues with a fan cause someone said her man got community dick. lol. true.

tag list:

^ the rest of you remember your own name. cause i cant remember right now
Lol im sure Bruno did get community dick lmao.

-Urbana's lips are hella....weird I guess

-Jessica and Urbana need to work on their tempers and ignore people

-Bruno and Cardi in a relationship.....[emoji16] [emoji16] there is like a 10% chance they probably shagged.

-Bruno needs to speak on the tickets.

-Jessica needs to sort out her issues cause homegirl is only 36. 4 more years and bye bye eggs. And figure out whether yo gon stay in a relationship with the dragon or not. Cause its based on lies now.

-and where the hell Phil Go? Broken leg ass.

-and last but not least. Brunoooo'ssss been hoeing around. Not a surprise thooo.

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,393 8,020 6,614
Alleybux
Why are you creating a new thread? On the new LSA they don’t close threads after 2k/3k replies like they used to

ThunderWoman

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,760 201 27
Alleybux
Here! Just marking my spot.
Which one is the better looking couple?
bff3d931f07fa44dcd53d4a7aae1342c.jpg
b79da02aa06b2f25ee4169eb2bc3e864.jpg

SarahCameron

no time for logical fallacies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,262 5,801 4,193
Alleybux
bruno fµck!ng cardi???? i hope its not true but they’re both hoe ass b!tches so i guess... ewww. bruno come on!! and yes jess and bruno are the better looking couple.

and im curious of what happened behind the scenes grammy night?? did atlantic pull the strings or not? some have speculated this on twitter but idk sh!t.

i agree about jess. she’s 36 or 37... its now or no kids. but some women have kids in their 40s so eh. if we don’t have mini brunos im gonna cry :(

Tartarsauce

Broke With Expensive Taste
Reaction score
Reactions
21,815 272 39
Alleybux
I just hope this thread doesn't get merged right back into Part 2. Adm. tends to do that now with this new LSA. Anyway, thanks for doing this @Dr Waluigi. The introduction is a mess though! :emoji_smile: everything is just a mess! I don't know what else to say right now.

Mia Wallace

Sign ☮︎ the Times
Reaction score
Reactions
96,442 208 52
Alleybux
Finished the first 2 long ass threads and pretty sure I skimmed through the tea threads on Bruno. I have so many things to say but I'll just start with this:

Jessica is putting all her eggs in one basket. At 36/37 I sure as hell hope she got at least a condo/house and car in her name. I know she has her swimsuit line but who cares? It can't be worth sh!t. She's gotta start thinking in terms of "if this sh!t don't work out" and not " He'll marry me eventually" because if he aint tryna hear anything about a marriage after 7 years, I doubt he will anytime soon. If you're gonna dig for gold let that be the priority not love. I just hate seeing women immerse themselves in a mans life while the years and tears pile up and when he falls for the next chick that doesn't need him, they're off searching for the next atm ( Amber Rose, Evelyn Lozada) We've all seen this movie before;,in celebrity world and real life.

Urbana is the typical insecure white woman married to a black man that thinks they can appropriate the culture because they have biracial kids. It don't work that way boo. Not only is she unattractive with terrible fashion sense, it's gotta hurt that Phil cheated on her with an attractive black woman. I find her incredibly insufferable. She makes Jessica look tolerable even with the bird behavior. But Phil aint sh!t. Your wife should'nt be on social media having full on breakdowns. Aren't they still newlyweds? A mess.

I just found out that Bruno and I share a birthday and he is exactly one year younger than me. I have a hate/like thing with him but I'll get into that later.

MarleneHenri

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,413 258 116
Alleybux
Finished the first 2 long ass threads and pretty sure I skimmed through the tea threads on Bruno. I have so many things to say but I'll just start with this:

Jessica is putting all her eggs in one basket. At 36/37 I sure as hell hope she got at least a condo/house and car in her name. I know she has her swimsuit line but who cares? It can't be worth sh!t. She's gotta start thinking in terms of "if this sh!t don't work out" and not " He'll marry me eventually" because if he aint tryna hear anything about a marriage after 7 years, I doubt he will anytime soon. If you're gonna dig for gold let that be the priority not love. I just hate seeing women immerse themselves in a mans life while the years and tears pile up and when he falls for the next chick that doesn't need him, they're off searching for the next atm ( Amber Rose, Evelyn Lozada) We've all seen this movie before;,in celebrity world and real life.

Urbana is the typical insecure white woman married to a black man that thinks they can appropriate the culture because they have biracial kids. It don't work that way boo. Not only is she unattractive with terrible fashion sense, it's gotta hurt that Phil cheated on her with an attractive black woman. I find her incredibly insufferable. She makes Jessica look tolerable even with the bird behavior. But Phil aint sh!t. Your wife should'nt be on social media having full on breakdowns. Aren't they still newlyweds? A mess.

I just found out that Bruno and I share a birthday and he is exactly one year younger than me. I have a hate/like thing with him but I'll get into that later.
He allegedly gave Jess his first house on Mullholand Drive. Also Jess doesn't drive that's why she's always on that beige couch in Bruno's house when he's on tour.
Your analysis is spot on.

Dr Waluigi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,804 1,510 1,533
Alleybux
He allegedly gave Jess his first house on Mullholand Drive. Also Jess doesn't drive that's why she's always on that beige couch in Bruno's house when he's on tour.
Oh right. I forgot they don't even live together.

My nosy ass is going to find that website again to review that information.

Dr Waluigi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,804 1,510 1,533
Alleybux
the information is gone, oh damn. I'm tired of sh!t always being removed on the internet these days.

Dr Waluigi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,804 1,510 1,533
Alleybux
I just found his daddy's personal FB.. smh. I'm keeping that to myself.

BUT LMAO HE'S A WHOLE ASS THOT SJSJSJSJSJS

Chibiusa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,566 3,243 210
Alleybux
Lmfao @ beige couch. It's TRUE.

Her and Bruno don't live together?

MotownLove

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
646 15 14
Alleybux
He's losing his looks and looks like he smells of crack sweat, cigarettes, and alcohol but I'd still guzzle his nut lmao
Those cigarettes really are ruining his voice and face. It's so annoying that he doesn't seem to care. If he didn't quit for his mother, I don't think he ever will.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,850 60 5
Alleybux
Those cigarettes really are ruining his voice and face. It's so annoying that he doesn't seem to care. If he didn't quit for his mother, I don't think he ever will.
One day all those alcohol and cigarettes will catch up to him. And he wont be as good looking anymore or have his perfect singing voice.

MarleneHenri

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,413 258 116
Alleybux
Lmfao @ beige couch. It's TRUE.

Her and Bruno don't live together?
They live together... I think. But the first house belongs to her according to some website. That website was pretty accurate. I don't remember the name but when you entered the name of a person, It had all their infos.

Jmills

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,314 5,851 2,833
Alleybux
So my mom likes Bruno Mars and she loves Cardi b from watching her on lhh. Might get her tickets to see them for her bday/mother's day gift. Show isn't until September, but it is still a gift and I want to see him too so... Yeah.

DesiChick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,502 147 27
Alleybux
Just marking my spot. I wish he would quit the smoking (amoung other things....)

Eternal Love

Renewing my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
9,214 73 30
Alleybux
Here for this tea! I didn't know Phil cheated on Urbana but really I ain't surprised because Bruno and the hooligans are all heauxs

vYgPmI8.gif

Chibiusa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,566 3,243 210
Alleybux
Here for this tea! I didn't know Phil cheated on Urbana but really I ain't surprised because Bruno and the hooligans are all heauxs

vYgPmI8.gif
He didn't even try to hide it. Everybody was like "Harpo, who dis woman?"

Urbana definitely must have gotten a complex. Black man cheats on his white/middle eastern woman with a black woman. Her braids, the crap she said when Jessica wore that Dashiki and her "I get hell for being married to a black man and how I wear my hair" tirade. She's on edge. I feel bad for her because she has suffered a lot of miscarriages and was suicidal/post partum depression etc but she needs to ease up a bit.

Phil is nowhere to be found, probably stepped out yet again. :D

MarleneHenri

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,413 258 116
Alleybux
I find it weird that during the V-dayVconcert Phil was standing on his 2 feet, showing off his corny socks. No mention of a broken ankle. When ppl asked where he's at, he suddenly shows up with a cast on his foot.

Nobody asked me but *EYE* think that Urbanna wanted Phil for herself for V-day considering that they're going down unda for awhile and they came up with this broken ankle excuse. THEY AIN'T SLICK.

Chibiusa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,566 3,243 210
Alleybux
Urbana was suicidal at one point?
She was. She suffered from PPD and 4 miscarriages between each child they had. :(

In 2012, after having her second child, Chappa found herself battling through post-partum depression.

“I just knew something wasn’t right,” she remembers. “I don’t suffer from depression. The thoughts that I was having and how I was feeling about myself was so off.”
She was prescribed anti-depressants and on the first night she took the medication, Chappa experienced one of her most testing moment to date.

Sitting in a bathtub, Chappa found herself contemplating taking her own life. She remembers crying and struggling with dark thoughts before her husband rushed in to help her.

Urbana Chappa: Maison de Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.