Quantcast

Bruno Mars Is Desperate and Begging People to Have His Song Be Number One

Anatwyla

my booty opened a portal to success
Reaction score
Reactions
189,872 4,705 804
Alleybux
I don't really care for Bruno Mars but this looks like regular promo to me...

Jmills

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
168,314 5,851 2,833
Alleybux
Anderson is ugly af. I find it funny how the weeknd didn't do all this begging and he's been sitting pretty in the top 10 for a minute now.
Bc HE didn't do it doesn't mean someone in his team wasn't doing it. We don't know who controls bruno's twitter page. And the weeknd's song had a tiktok dance to go along with it. And he has had 1 massive single and another#1, but he only had 1 song to. Really do crazy numbers this past era. You still living off this is that one song right now. That's great, but was I say about the rest of the album?

Hugs and Kisses

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,267 7,556 7,491
Alleybux
You are a man, its been exposed many times. Also, idc about the song being number 1 because im not a deranged stantard like you
The fact you consistently stan for white culture vultures while going in on Bruno and K Pop artists for being culture vultures lets me know you have a race loyalty to your recent white ancestry (I neglected to remember youre actually biracial, not black) with an anti Asian bias. Youre not fooling me.

I reported these posts days ago. Why has the person not received any warnings yet? @BRIGHTSIDEA

TN2728

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,062 310 600
Alleybux
I’m not exactly sure...but I thought something was going to eventually go down between those two because although they are dope...they encourage each other’s worse characteristics.

Phil definitely had been cheating on his wife on the road for years. If I’m not mistaken his last infidelity brought everything to a climax. I’m not sure how Bruno and his girl got involved...but I heard her and Phil’s wife don’t like each other. I keep hearing bits and pieces but not a solid story.

In this interview Phil explains why he left that life without going into the drama between him and Bruno.

I'll bet in a brawl, Phil's wife, Urbana, would tear Jessica up. I'm team Urbana lol.

CriDionne

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." -Tupac
Reaction score
Reactions
8,653 554 70
Alleybux
I like Bruno and I like “Leave the Door Open”.
Didn’t it eventually reach number one?
Yeah it did. It was one of the fastest songs to reach number one in history, according to Wikipedia lol. All that begging worked I guess.

TN2728

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,062 310 600
Alleybux
Yeah it did. It was one of the fastest songs to reach number one in history, according to Wikipedia lol. All that begging worked I guess.
I think his "begging" was a publicity stunt. I think his career is an agenda.

QueenConsort

Formerly known as Born XX
Reaction score
Reactions
99,950 4,466 4,013
Alleybux
Hell...if I were an artist I would pull out all the stops to get my song to be #1 too lol
Would you dance in the middle of the street and hold up traffic?

61325b8d3b0000cad4ee8e7a.jpeg

Ljthescribe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,477 3,388 1,779
Alleybux
If he does this I think Steve Harvey, Big Boy and Bootsy Collins will be ready to throw some hands.

They are really geeked out about the new upcoming album and I am too. I already set aside some of my stimmy check to buy it.
That stimmy check still sitting to the side? It's September.

ADH

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,891 1,133 1,055
Alleybux
Petty and over analyzing as usual yall...this song was a hit ..and I loved ut..it reminded me of back when rnb artists actually sang and not autotune or whisper through a song..it was like a throwback ..maybe it just wasn't the younger generations cup of tea but it was good. Stop wishing for this man to flop call him what u want to but I don't see any black male rnb singers out there making good music right now..and I'm not talking about underground never heard of im talking mainstream ..they don't exist and its not his fault so..

TN2728

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,062 310 600
Alleybux
Petty and over analyzing as usual yall...this song was a hit ..and I loved ut..it reminded me of back when rnb artists actually sang and not autotune or whisper through a song..it was like a throwback ..maybe it just wasn't the younger generations cup of tea but it was good. Stop wishing for this man to flop call him what u want to but I don't see any black male rnb singers out there making good music right now..and I'm not talking about underground never heard of im talking mainstream ..they don't exist and its not his fault so..
Bruno's "success" is an agenda. I believe there are Black male RnB artists, but they may not get offered major record contracts and if they do, there's probably so much bs that goes along with it, that they refuse to sign it. Bruno sold out. And he doesn't mind having so much "success" and praise over Black artists. You can call it "petty", "over analyzing". Say what you must. But the man is racially ambiguous, singing Black music, the record label eats it up and I think he really enjoys that. Didn't it ever occur to you that the Black male RnB artists exist, but they just get blocked? Think about it. The entertainment industry is racist and straight up evil and wicked, so it's definitely not far fetched.

ADH

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,891 1,133 1,055
Alleybux
Bruno's "success" is an agenda. I believe there are Black male RnB artists, but they may not get offered major record contracts and if they do, there's probably so much bs that goes along with it, that they refuse to sign it. Bruno sold out. And he doesn't mind having so much "success" and praise over Black artists. You can call it "petty", "over analyzing". Say what you must. But the man is racially ambiguous, singing Black music, the record label eats it up and I think he really enjoys that. Didn't it ever occur to you that the Black male RnB artists exist, but they just get blocked? Think about it. The entertainment industry is racist and straight up evil and wicked, so it's definitely not far fetched.
What i think is that the music landscape has changed dramatically since the 90s early 2000s when male.rnb was a popular thing with the audience and the labels...I think that the younger generations don't have an ear for any of the "mature" sounding or soulful rnb music of back then..I also think that there probably are talented male.rnb. artists out there but I don't think it's his fault.they don't get signed..and why shouldn't he enjoy the praise he gets for his work..he is a great performer and puts alot into it. I just feel like there is a lane for everybody to exist in the industry in their own way and besides he doaent even put out enough music to try and take over ..someone else can always come out and replace him during his time off. ..and why aren't the current male.rnb artists that do make it trying harder with making their music more.relateble or even tolerable?

TN2728

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,062 310 600
Alleybux
What i think is that the music landscape has changed dramatically since the 90s early 2000s when male.rnb was a popular thing with the audience and the labels...I think that the younger generations don't have an ear for any of the "mature" sounding or soulful rnb music of back then..I also think that there probably are talented male.rnb. artists out there but I don't think it's his fault.they don't get signed..and why shouldn't he enjoy the praise he gets for his work..he is a great performer and puts alot into it. I just feel like there is a lane for everybody to exist in the industry in their own way and besides he doaent even put out enough music to try and take over ..someone else can always come out and replace him during his time off. ..and why aren't the current male.rnb artists that do make it trying harder with making their music more.relateble or even tolerable?
I don't know, maybe they were told to put out bs. That's possible. But Mr. Bruno's celebrity status was intentional, I think. But it's best to discuss things like that on a conspiracy thread.

dreamy fairy

Scorpio mars
Reaction score
Reactions
18,466 1,482 386
Alleybux
I haven't heard this song and I refuse to.

Bring back BLACK artists in the mainstream performing funk, proper r&b, rock and roll and other genres.

I do not want to hear black styles of music from non black people anymore.

Anderson Paak is a colourist so no thanks.
what p@@k do

Last edited:

TN2728

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,062 310 600
Alleybux
@BeysPinkyRing You can disagree all you want, but Bruno is a puppet. His career is a conspiracy.

b4bygirl

“☮︎ & b wild!!”
Reaction score
Reactions
1,949 181 140
Alleybux
@b4bygirl Thank you for the support. Some people are still asleep.
honestly. it’s sad the amount of people that are caping for him. bruno is a mediocre artist who if he were a black man, would be clowned and dragged to hell and back for making wack music and trying too hard. for some reason non black cosplayers of black music and culture can get praise from black people for doing the bare minimum to nothing while making talented black artists work extra hard for their support.

bruno should not have a career in r&b the way he does, but he has been propped up by the industry as an r&b savior of some kind and some black people have sadly decided to accept him as one. real talented black men in r&b aren’t being allowed to hit the mainstream because of racism but also because most of the black community isn’t going hard enough to make one happen. they would rather take whatever lame mediocre non black act the industry throws at them, one of those being bruno mars. unfortunate.

TN2728

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,062 310 600
Alleybux
honestly. bruno is a mediocre artist who if he were a black man, would be clowned and dragged to hell and back for making wack music and trying too hard. for some reason non black cosplayers of black music and culture can get praise from black people for doing the bare minimum to nothing while making talented black artists work extra hard for their support.

bruno should not have a career in r&b the way he does, but he has been propped up by the industry as an r&b savior of some kind and some black people have sadly decided to accept him as one. real talented black men in r&b aren’t being allowed to hit the mainstream because of racism but also because most of the black community isn’t going hard enough to make one happen. they would rather take whatever lame mediocre non black act the industry throws at them, one of those being bruno mars. unfortunate.
Yes, ma'am. Thank you. Speak.

liacashmere89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,669 4,753 3,071
Alleybux
People who are genuine fans of Bruno would know that he has been losing his musical luster for years now. I first started to notice it around the 24k era. The casual fans ate that corny ass album up. Yes, it had some bops but it was definitely leaning into karaoke territory.

Bruno is not that fµck!ng creative by himself. He leans on the old school as his main source of inspiration but he does not do it in the most creative ways anymore. So much so that one would have to ask who exactly is Bruno Mars. We know who Janelle Monae is as an artist, same for Leon Bridges...but who is Bruno?

I am not sleeping on the fact that Bruno is releasing the collaboration when he just lost his musical partner Phil. My sister told me that she thinks he’s using Anderson’s talent...I believe he is although it may not be totally vicious. Bruno fears irrelevancy.
I stopped checking for Bruno when 24k magic dropped. I don’t know why after a classic like, unorthodox jukebox, he would want to pretend to be a 70’s soul singer :eyeroll

It was “cute” on, Uptown Funk, but now? It’s giving cosplay and corny. Nothing wrong with pulling from the past but make it your OWN. JT, Miguel and The Weekend master this. Bruno isn’t even trying!!

Last edited: