Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread

General Manager
Reactions
49,841 1,356 303
Alleybux
t-MAG-1218-Prince-Charles-Camilla-Opener.jpg

This is a thread dedicated to the future King of England, The Prince of Wales, his dedicated sidepiece wife, The Duchess of Cornwall, and their family. Any discussion of the Royal Family, their extended family, and royal adjacent topics are welcome. As always, play nice.

#TheSwirlisDead #LongLiveTheSwirl.

Tag @screen79 if you need guidance

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
129,011 1,541 261
Alleybux
Speaking-Hips-Prince-Charles-Used-Love-Boogie-Back-Day.gif

OH HELL YES!!!!! I'm HERE y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What they know about that BUCKINGHAM SWIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited, Bishes! Tranquilize my ass right now!!!!!!

(And who out here talking about the Duchy thread was a mess but the Appreciation thread was quiet and peaceful??? LOL.)

Team Owner
Reactions
129,011 1,541 261
Alleybux
tenor.gif

This thread is gonna be a mess! Lmao
@screen79, I can't wait to see those naked pics!

@henney harlow Henny Hen! Thank you for the tag! We got to get a few more pages in this piece before we bust out them nudes. We don't want to attract the wrong sort here.

I LIVE! I BREATHE!

I need to change my damn tagline back.

#BuckinghamSwirl

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
49,841 1,356 303
Alleybux
Speaking-Hips-Prince-Charles-Used-Love-Boogie-Back-Day.gif

OH HELL YES!!!!! I'm HERE y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What they know about that BUCKINGHAM SWIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited, Bishes! Tranquilize my ass right now!!!!!!

(And who out here talking about the Duchy thread was a mess but the Appreciation thread was quiet and peaceful??? LOL.)

I know we have no "owner" in a public thread, but I think you should be the theoretical owner. *hugs*

I've had enough of making "lowkey messes"

I'm gonna rest.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

**O'FFICIAL O'Dell Beckham (ONLY) Appreciation and Tea Thread**
All I know is, she should’ve done research. Especially if she used his dime for the job itself. In the event that he did, he could and should...
Anyone else feels as if Gen Z is the copycat generation?
Lol, I’m very aware of that, I’ve stated in other threads that if you ask the right person I would be considered a Z. I have gotten on my...
Royal *Tea* Party Part 11
But wait, there’s more. How could I leave out Princess Anne Countess Sophie Michelle Obama I’m just waiting for her team to start...
Miss Universe 2021 Contestants
Is this gonna be the thread for the show tonight??
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
This woman is warring with her own mother...in the public's eye. That alone tells you about her character. I don't care how problematic your...
Israel Said, "We Won't Stop Bombing Until There Is Complete Silence"; They Sent War Planes To...
Hamas done fucked up I’m going to block you to save us both the trouble of you quoting ever again. Troll elsewhere.
When JT posted the disturbing photo on her story?
I know I’m not crazy! Can anyone lead me to the thread where we were talking about when JT posted that mutilated woman on her IG story???? I...
What Is This Called Where You’re From?
That’s definitely called a snowball in Louisiana.
Top Bottom