BUSTED! Lil Uzi Vert Caught Sliding In Yung Miami’s Babyfathers Sisters DMs!

Heavy is the head....
Reactions
299,253 13,090 2,303
Alleybux
E885DE51-9527-4952-B577-41F31A5F4941.jpeg
CFC2B302-EBD4-494A-B8E1-6BDFC982A594.jpeg

Reactions
1,567 51 32
Alleybux
So are the city girls going to disband? like why is there always some drama with them lately?

Last edited:
Black Elle Woods
Reactions
25,029 123 19
Alleybux
Does JT not get tired of being embarrassed by that vertically stunted man boy?

This is why you don’t give ugly or short men a chance. She’s needs to spray him with raid and be done with it.

Reactions
8,173 70 90
Alleybux
Chile Jt slow ass ain’t gon believe her or makeup some excuses. He’ll dump her before she dumps him in my opinion. She ain’t going no where

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE White U.S. Army sergeant charged with assault after viral video shows him harassing a black man...
THIS. This young man did NOT deserve to be pushed like that. BUT, Let's wait till ALL of the details come out before we jump to conclusions that...
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
Im getting Pfiser first dose this weekend......how should i prepare? Ice pack for arm pain
Former Bachelor star Colton Underwood comes out as gay
He low key should have never been the bachelor. They should have picked Peter from Rachel's season but he wasn't deemed worthy enough because he's...
  • Poll
Is blue an ugly color?
Now why are the darker shades associated with being ugly? Hmm?? jk blue is beautiful. One of my favorite colors tbh
Funk Flex Calls Cardi B a TERRIBLE RAPPER!
So basically all you’re saying is that the music industry is corrupt, and you don’t need talent as long as you have a big machine behind you. Got...
Bieber say's first year of marriage was "tough" due to "lack of trust"
I was just about to bring these videos up. He treats her like trash smh He treated Whisper like trash too so I take it that his racist ass is...
MakeupShayla General Discussion Thread
Eyes wide open, wide open Lmaooooo yooo this thread is gonna be HOT !!
I believe that this Influencer has a true Hourglass figure.
she’s always had a bomb shape and is very active and into fitness. She looks amazing considering I don’t even think her baby is a year old yet...
Attack on Titan Manga Discuss: Bring y'alls butts here!!
So was Ymir controlling Eren the whole time? No, I don't think Eren was being controlled. He knows what the outcome is (a world without titans)...
Top Bottom