Quantcast

BUSTED! Lil Uzi Vert Caught Sliding In Yung Miami’s Babyfathers Sisters DMs!

ADGENTCODY

it’s BIG CODY TO YOU hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
10,939 497 174
Alleybux
Thats the type of person Juicy is shes messy as hell , her brother Jai ( Yung Miami babydaddy) died trying to defend her after she got into a altercation with another group of grls at a hotel party Juicy always been a messy b!tch n hopefully with the death of her brother she stops it
what’s that on miami sister ma ? she so quiet lol

mossshearted

Yes, I deleted. Yes, I came back.
Reaction score
Reactions
44,277 1,341 662
Alleybux
Is this the first man to ever claim JT? bc I’m not getting why she is so delusional and obsessed with this man. JT is not about what she raps about except the scamming part. She had to be the chick guys smashed in the dark but wouldn’t claim in front of their friends that’s why her self esteem is so low..

Very few rappers live the life they rap about, and every day women all over the world become delusional and obsessed over lesser men than Uzi. I think she has genuine love for him, but he's also the first multimillionaire she's ever dated seriously. Life in luxury can be very intoxicating.

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,378 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
Honestly apart of me feels that maybe JT sees that the city girls music will not last and that Miami is somewhat set financially. (baby by 808) MAYBE she feels uzi is her shot, maybe not enough rappers or athletes tryna wife her. And to be honest i can see uzi being interested in miami first, cuz that live with them was very weird and young Miami felt the weird vibes too but came online to help her friend just a lil doe.
So what do you think she’s about to do, have a baby by Uzi?
tenor.gif

Holly Golightly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,508 2,872 2,139
Alleybux
Unpopular opinion: Miami doesn't need JT. There's no doubt JT is the more talented one but I think if the roles were reversed and JT had to hold up the group it would have went under. Sometimes being the "lead" isn't about talent, it's because the person is the most engaging/charismatic. People were still interviewing and booking the "City Girls" for concerts and features and it was just Miami. JT can't handle the pressure and just comes across as miserable and unlikable. People always hype up the underdog and then crickets when its time to show up and support them. I don't think group will last much longer, but good luck to them.
I can easily see Miami getting a consistent Love and Hip Hop and hosting bag but musically I cannot see her surviving

Good and plenty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,206 3,554 439
Alleybux
Its crazy to me how JT is acting especially towards her fans if the city grls break up today Caresha will always be straight since she has Southside as her babydaddy he definitely makes sure shes straight and her son is straight but Miami was sorta well off before the city grls growing up Caresha was very popular around Miami and never wanted for nothing her mama made sure her kids was good n Caresha dad family used to run Miami and they have money due to the drug game its JT who needs this group more than Caresha does n she knows that too
Then why was her momma boosting purses?
Also, I wouldn’t put my faith in Southside. He has several children, ignorant and violent.
Miami is very pretty and if she be quiet and a little media training she could parlay her lil rap career into something else.

PrincessOfMiami

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,784 163 40
Alleybux
Also, I wouldn’t put my faith in Southside. He has several children, ignorant and violent.
Miami is very pretty and if she be quiet and a little media training she could parlay her lil rap career into something else.
Bolded part is why that font is saying she(Resha) never wanted. Keenya would and will always do what needs to be done so her kids can have what they need. Regardless if it was boosting. Resha was always hood famous her mom kept all of them up with all the latest pieces

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,546 494,992 222,877
Alleybux
She was boosting purses to make sure her kids are good and Caresha mom had several side hustles she just got caught up that day with the stealing of purses and that car accident that landed her in jail unlike JT Caresha always had a good childhood her mama did what she had to do for her kids and Caresha dad gave her the world, yes Southside have his faults but he definitely make sure Caresha and her kids are good

honesty95

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,588 3,979 7,454
Alleybux
Now I see she was on live crying about no one liking her and Uzi tryna build her confidence back up. After learning about her being a house hopper at a young age this girl just wanna feel loved. She’s not the first person to give up everything for a ***** that obviously love bombing her. Uzi embarrasses her and then overcompensate with hella gifts. Really the true winner to me is Brittany. Because if Uzi acts like this to JT he was probably a monster to Brittany. These broken men can go to hell ok
Yall pick and choose who you call dumb or sympathize with over dealing with certain ****** I see on here...

gloupkie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,009 1,201 237
Alleybux
Let me mark my spot. Thank you incog for the tea! JT has always had a nasty attitude and I always knew that’d be her downfall but I had no idea she was dick crazy too. Caresha is way more likeable so if the group were to break up, she’d be straight.

Did anyone else pick a side in the Resha vs JT behind the scenes thing? And why did that live with Uzi happen? Like, what was the purpose of JT bringing it to the public?

gagirl01

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,570 11,381 2,132
Alleybux
Typical Miami ghetto foolishness. The City Girls are real ghetto girls, like ghetto ghetto Liberty City girls until maybe 2 years ago. Neither of them are letting go of these men and it's not going to break the group up. Neither is letting go.of their men because it's their tie to REAL money until somebody richer come along.

They are living their lyrics. Nothing about them says love or respect yourself. It's all about getting to the bag and scamming guys for money. They will be ok, it's the outsiders that need to get on board.
Oh we know.....
1617902170925.jpeg

GetLikeMeHo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
161,640 6,182 3,273
Alleybux
Its crazy to me how JT is acting especially towards her fans if the city grls break up today Caresha will always be straight since she has Southside as her babydaddy he definitely makes sure shes straight and her son is straight but Miami was sorta well off before the city grls growing up Caresha was very popular around Miami and never wanted for nothing her mama made sure her kids was good n Caresha dad family used to run Miami and they have money due to the drug game its JT who needs this group more than Caresha does n she knows that too
Incog I 100% believe you. Things you’ve said aligns with other tea I’ve heard. Thanks for spilling!

zbeck45

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 22
Alleybux
Overall JT needs to bring the focus back to her career and not to her relationship , like it’s always a way you do things. She’s focused on the wrong thing who cares about lil uzi deadass lol

Her and caresha need each other in the music business they don’t only do music but city girls is also a brand & won’t become bigger if the focus is not there.

Everthing doesn’t need a response & she def shouldn’t care from who like her and who don’t like live ya life sis , your only making your self exhausted. Stop explaining so much sheesh.

zbeck45

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 22
Alleybux
For example look at saweetie and thee stallion their music is average af but they branded themselves well

And city girls music is better then both in my opinion they just have this authentic ness to them that you can’t take away but it don’t mean anything cause the focus on JT’s part is just not there.

zbeck45

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
836 22
Alleybux
I’m need them both to get on one accord I would like to see them bigger they have a lot of potential. But if distractions like lil uzi or family friends haters or whatever, if they allow them to get in their way they will not last.

shedaone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,898 932 883
Alleybux
Since the title confused folks this is Caresha dead babydaddy sister her n JT go way back n when she said she raised JT she wasn't lying Miami folks know wassup with JT n her upbringing and how she was going from different friends house in Miami to live anyways Juicy is messy as hell I'm glad her n Caresha been made up before her brother died and they on good terms now
Why was her and Caresha on bad terms?

honesty95

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,588 3,979 7,454
Alleybux
Is this the first man to ever claim JT? bc I’m not getting why she is so delusional and obsessed with this man. JT is not about what she raps about except the scamming part. She had to be the chick guys smashed in the dark but wouldn’t claim in front of their friends that’s why her self esteem is so low..
i think the supposed men she brags about having is non existent tbh...she seemed to have low self esteem for a long time and didnt seem popular in school

Last edited:

ADGENTCODY

it’s BIG CODY TO YOU hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
10,939 497 174
Alleybux
a year ago she made a post saying he beat her up only small blogs posted before she deleted cause yk the big blogs like to d ride

Good and plenty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,206 3,554 439
Alleybux
a year ago she made a post saying he beat her up only small blogs posted before she deleted cause yk the big blogs like to d ride
I believe he is violent toward her.
Violent men rarely control their anger.
He has 3/4 baby momma’s.
So she has to share his time and resources.
Last year he went on social media and openly called her all sorts of filthy names.

Silkky

The coldest Silky ever
Reaction score
Reactions
296,014 4,531 3,566
Alleybux
JT sis it’s time to stop entertaining men that take fashion ques from treasure trolls

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom