Quantcast

BW Can't Be Stay At Home Moms

CocoaDream

When I fly it's one letter and one number...
Reaction score
Reactions
40,169 3,555 1,523
Alleybux
Oh my
She works for wealthy people
So she now spends her time attacking those who remind her of what she’s running from

got it
I'm not attacking anyone. They were being noisy and asking questions. If anything, they attacked ME. They bought up the ENTIRE conversation..

Reaction score
Reactions
3,879 348 304
Alleybux
Latoya from married to medicine gets Shamed for being a stay at home wife. Candiace from RHOP gets Shane for being a recipient of generational wealth. I’ve even witnessed my in laws jealous because one of my siblings gets a new car from my parents.
Our community is just following the concept of crabs in the barrel. We need to do far more to break the shackles of slavery.

chrissywo

The Baby Mama of Levi Ackerman
Reaction score
Reactions
10,530 1,060 946
Alleybux
1. Broke doesn’t equal lazy
2. F them. You like what you like. You’ll have your put together man and she’ll be very jealous.

afrodite88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,826 7,156 1,338
Alleybux
Being a stay at home mom/wife has always been normal with the Muslim older women I grew up around, why do we make everything seem so rare and unattainable? We act like only the uber exceptional can do basic sh!t. I'm tired.

VersaceCrazy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,714 598 188
Alleybux
Two bw stay at home moms I know are with wm and one with a bm. They move in silence and can afford it. You are on the right track if you want to be sahm you can't with min wage guy or you won't have no home no car no nothing. Most bw with those things are working and picking up the slack for their men. Also lot of young women start off saying they don't want to be a sahm but once the kids start coming they change their pov.
A lot of bm are jealous I worked from home y husband was so jealous he would yell loudly so I couldn't talk to my clients and his mother was on my case all the time, so I had to quit out of his insecurity and had to find a job out of home. You want to be sahm marry white guy it's probably smoother sailing. But good luck to you I love seeing bw homemakers.
This is a damn shame, but I believe every word of it. It’s the black men holding the women back the most and hating on them for whatever weird reason, more than anything else.

ETA: SOME of the black men. Not all are like this, but most are.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
There is definitely a racial element-- but I need LSA to understand there is a resentment towards housewives/stay at home moms across the racial spectrum in the US. Men in general and self loathing women don't like the idea of women being able to opt out of work and live what they view an easy life. Hell even when women were expected to be housewives there was always a stereotype that they were lazy, dumb, and would be better off working. Which I found funny because they hated "career" women back then too.

Either way, don't talk about your dating/marriage preferences among underachieving people or people who aren't living or want to live what you are talking about. If you are going to do this, just firmly and loudly say " It is my preference and it is between my husband and I."

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
I made the mistake of telling a black male coworker that I wanted to be a stay at home mom living in the suburbs... he argued me down for 3 hours. At the end of the “discussion” there were atleast 3 other coworkers involved. I’m still “traumatized”.

If you wanna be a stay at home mom there are black men out there who will support the household. 4 years after the conversation I found one but I don’t want to leave my job as yet. Good luck!
You are too nice. I would have shut that sh!t down.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
Yes that’s true. When I had my kid, I was the only one of my friends who had the opportunity to stay home, every day we would go to play houses, parks and stuff in the afternoon and we would be the only black people every time! All Jewish women, white women and me they get to be home with the kids it’s not normal for black women and that’s sad.
I think only 5% of American women are stay at home moms, so it is not the norm even among white people. But I do love black women having the opportunity to be one.

Mencha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,925 3,011 1,162
Alleybux
My parents have been married for 50 years and my mother only worked maybe 6 years early in their marriage. In fact most of the women in my family who are married have been stay at home mothers or just wives a great deal of their lives. It can definitely happen for BW.

afrodite88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,826 7,156 1,338
Alleybux
black people are very protective over black men
They don’t want him working too hard or stretching limits. Life must be as easy and carefree as possible
Having a SAHM is too much pressure.
they also think black women are durable and are in fact tough enough to work and work hard

Basically, he is the soft and delicate woman.

jezebel4aj

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
18,789 2,450 2,375
Alleybux
White women proudly living well being homemakers/ or spoiled wives Gf.

Why is this shamed in the black community? Why are black women not valued unless they are working in the same capacity as a man?

Dear Black Girls, You deserve to be ladies of leisure !!

1:40 5:00

4:02

4:27

7:52

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
You know why? Come on, unless you’re un-aware of the tea on your black community.

Non black women enjoy the fruits of their men labors all the time, while black women is being everybody superhero and taking care of everything more then the black males. Black girls are taught from a young age to be a working mule while the sons kick back and do what he want or she’s left to survive in her own majority of the time. Black women and black males switched genders ages ago. Black males are the women and black women are the men unfortunately that’s why it’s time to wake and leave all that bµllsh!t behind.

There’s tools to build the black faux community but there’s lazy, intra-racist, colorist and misogyny also a lot of complaining and black males bash their women and compete with black women/black children too. Blaming other races of men because they can’t truly compete not even a so called unicorn unfortunately. The black culture also is male centered and male identified only for the black male.

Time to move on and worry for yourself, place yourself 1st permanently and broaden horizons to finding a better man fµck a race or skin tone. There is no black community it’s you as a woman 1st and only. #Nocape this goes for all the black males across the universe including the international black dudes.

Last edited:

HotDamn

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
214,793 7,909 741
Alleybux
I haven't really been shamed. Some people do think that I have it easier being a homemaker, than working outside the home.