BW Who Didn't "Invest in Beauty" Who Is Still Happy and Successful

Safelyup

God is Good
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
244,651 35,949 54,824
Alleybux
I donot get this! The amount of money we spent on hair, surgery and skincare is a lot. I get that we have always been into grooming but at times it seems excessive. Spending all the money and marriage rates are not increasing.
exactly the wealthy white housewives spend money on education a trainer for fitness, and whole foods!. They are always wearing gym clothes out and running in their neighborhoods, also bragging about their pedigrees. Dont let LSA or social media fool you into believing that education and good health are not important.

prissiness

male fonts need to get off LSA & get on indeed !
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
53,783 1,766 622
Alleybux
Chile- if you don’t feel like investing in beauty isn’t something your interested in then fine do that but don’t go outta your way to find a black women & indirectly call her ugly and use her as proof that investing in beauty isn’t important. Black girls if you wanna invest in beauty DO THAT do NOT let folks on lsa convince you that it’s not a valid interest .

Cappi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,864 2,907 5,508
Alleybux
I thought this was cool and wanted to share. This is Merly Tenesgard, the first and only Black women to fly the U2 spy plane in the USAF.

These are the women we should look up to, the ones truly breaking down barriers. Let LSA tell it and the only way to get ahead is to look good lol.

This woman has a successful life, a husband, and children all while having a career. She isn't conventionally attractive by LSA standards but that didn't stop her from living her best life. This is proof that you don't need to invest in beauty to be great.

She looks like a man.

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,023 5,186 2,852
Alleybux
Chile- if you don’t feel like investing in beauty isn’t something your interested in then fine do that but don’t go outta your way to find a black women & indirectly call her ugly and use her as proof that investing in beauty isn’t important. Black girls if you wanna invest in beauty DO THAT do NOT let folks on lsa convince you that it’s not a valid interest .

She's not ugly I never called her that.

Petite fraise

He ripped off my necklace
Reaction score
Reactions
548,510 20,840 15,884
Alleybux
The bolded happens everyday on this site. Serene Williams looks get questioned all of the time. I’ve seen black fonts do this. One said Gabrielle Union’s baby looks like poop.

Yes racist whites do exist, but some black women do have a mean girl approach to discussing black women.
Nah????? Really?????

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
I don't think that OP meant to insult the woman. Let's be honest. Society has a way of telling us that our looks aren't good enough and we internalize that. This woman isn't what society deems attractive in the conventional sense.

This woman could have withdrawn from the world and never tried anything out of fear of being ridiculed or she could have done what she did and that was literally reach for the sky. That is something to be admired.
Her post History has determined that is a lie

SOY BEANS

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,879 108 190
Alleybux
It seems only black men are into marrying the perfect-looking unicorn woman. I notice other races do not really focus on looks with such intensity. So naturally, black women will focus on beauty to meet their men's demands.

Being healthy and accomplish is more important than beauty in my opinion.
The sh!t you guys say on this site.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,195 80 36
Alleybux
It's a term I've heard on LSA. There is a thread about how women should invest in beauty to progress in life no matter the industry they are in. According to certain fonts unless you "invest in beauty" and "level up" there's no way you'll be married, happy, and Successful.

I am sure those posters are deluded and think that in order to get a rich guy they have to "embrace their feminity" and that even though they don't have a career, intelligence or nothing else, a rich guy will notice them for their beauty and "divine feminity" and marry them?

I mean, it's worked right? Look at anna bey!

Lmao.

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,023 5,186 2,852
Alleybux
I am sure those posters are deluded and think that in order to get a rich guy they have to "embrace their feminity" and that even though they don't have a career, intelligence or nothing else, a rich guy will notice them for their beauty and "divine feminity" and marry them?

I mean, it's worked right? Look at anna bey!

Lmao.

Right like beyond the initial attraction, what is there to talk about... How pretty he thinks you are?

Beauty is great to get noticed but if you have no substance beneath that all you will be is another pretty face...

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Let women "BE" and "DO" whatever they want. You sound like a woman who doesn't "win" at anything....whether it's beauty or brains.
Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
You really don't like me lol
You don't like YOURSELF which is why you get making these threads Bashing Black women and full of Misogynoir stereotypes.

A woman doesn't have to INVEST in beauty. Beauty is inherent.

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,023 5,186 2,852
Alleybux
You don't like YOURSELF which is why you get making these threads Bashing Black women and full of Misogynoir stereotypes.

A woman doesn't have to INVEST in beauty. Beauty is inherent.

Yeah I just hate myself SOOOO much

same ole bs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,006 4,666 2,884
Alleybux
It seems only black men are into marrying the perfect-looking unicorn woman. I notice other races do not really focus on looks with such intensity. So naturally, black women will focus on beauty to meet their men's demands.

This is a true statement.

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,023 5,186 2,852
Alleybux
Let women "BE" and "DO" whatever they want. You sound like a woman who doesn't "win" at anything....whether it's beauty or brains.

You're offended because my opinion is that investing in beauty and nothing else is a waste. You're so mad that you felt the need to make baseless assumptions and try to insult me lol. I'm a stranger on the internet, you know nothing about me or my life so whatever you say is invalid. I'm celebrating a black woman. More average black women should be celebrated, most of us are average and can still achieve the things we want like having a great career, a family, and respect in our fields.

Why are you so angry?

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
I donot get this! The amount of money we spent on hair, surgery and skincare is a lot. I get that we have always been into grooming but at times it seems excessive. Spending all the money and marriage rates are not increasing.
Neither myself or my friends spend money on hair, surgery or skincare.

We use regular soap, lotion, and go to the gym.

As a matter of fact, I don't know any woman who spends money on that sh!t in real life.

Most women who do all that are selling pussy.

WTF kind of low self esteem does a woman have to have to get unnecessary surgery?

Stealyourman

Cat lady
Reaction score
Reactions
85,282 7,150 4,808
Alleybux
Black women are way too obsessed with artificial beauty because they aren't secure with their own womanhood. You can tell the comments on Derrick Jaxn's wife. How she wasn't bothered with even "fixing" herself up and yet she is sitting in her big ass house with a ring and her husband's money. I know plenty of "beautiful" women in the hood and average to even chubby/fat black women whose husbands pull their credit cards out for them at the store.

This lady in the OP is quite captivating (you can see the white male news anchor gushing). She has nice clear skin, a wonderful personality, driven, intelligent, in shape and wears her NATURAL hair. Of course her phenotype is going to be more attractive to non-black American men. But you see she isn't around making excuses or being whoa is me. She worked hard, married out, started a family and had a successful career. She got in where she fit in and went about her business. She wasn't somewhere crying and complaining about "pretty" privilege or colorism.

Huh? Are you serious?

Some women really over estimate how non black men view us.

AsoEbi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,062 4,131 3,828
Alleybux
it’s true to a certain extent. She has her skills and intelligence to fall back on. Those who need to rely on beauty are insecure/lazy/ uninteresting and have have any real skills or accomplishment to fall back on. Also, hypergamy doesn’t need to be marrying a billionaire. which is silly considering there’s only so few in the world.

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
it’s true to a certain extent. She has her skills and intelligence to fall back on. Those who need to rely on beauty are insecure/lazy/ uninteresting and have have any real skills or accomplishment to fall back on. Also, hypergamy doesn’t need to be marrying a billionaire. which is silly considering there’s only so few in the world.
No it's not.

There are plenty of beautiful, athletic, accomplished, intelligent women

OP started this thread to try to shame a Black woman.

OP needs to post her picture

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,023 5,186 2,852
Alleybux
No it's not.

There are plenty of beautiful, athletic, accomplished, intelligent women

OP started this thread to try to shame a Black woman.

OP needs to post her picture

I made the thread literally celebrating her because LSA loves to tell average bw they can't have anything unless they invest in beauty and try to change how they look. This woman is a testament that not everything is about looks. She's happy, she's accomplished, she has her family and she's respected. You're really weird for stalking this thread and for trying to make it seem like I'm being negative because you have some personal vendetta against me.

How would me posting my picture even prove anything? Lol. If it makes you feel any better I've had my pic up as my Avi for months before changing it to the current one so I'm not shameful of my own appearance.

Some people on LSA are seriously unhinged it's concerning.

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,023 5,186 2,852
Alleybux

My point is that you can be average and still live a beautiful life. LSA loves to claim that investing in beauty is everything and nothing else matters. Clearly this woman and many others are proving that it's not true. Personality/intelligence/work ethic and values trump just having a pretty face and nothing else.

Oooo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,248 1,696 617
Alleybux

i don’t know if some y’all say sh!t just to say it or have extremely limited life experience. Just because you are not privy to certain conversations doesn’t mean other groups aren’t having them. Do you frequent messages boards populated by men of other races to even have insight into this? Because in person they may be less forthcoming than they are online. Go checkout bodybuilding. Com, Reddit, quora.

some of y’all really love to act as if men of other races are more enlightened than black men. They somehow have overcome centuries of biology to be above petty things like looks and black men are pathological horrible and shallow. This is just the reverse of the stupid sh!t some black men say about black women. I would say a good 85% of men of all races have this fµcked up mentality.

there will always be a segment of men who are waiting for the perfect unicorn. Just like there will always be a segment of women like, Chilli,who are waiting for their unicorn.

You have plenty of white men still waiting on their big titty Christina Hendricks/Pam Anderson/Megan fox lookalikes. I have no idea who is considered HOT to today’s 40 & under white dudes, (Margot Robbie perhaps?)A fraction of them will be in their 50s still waiting for their unicorn. Now Asian men may feel more cultural pressures just to settle down to appease family. That doesn’t mean he’s not dreaming of his unicorn.

last I checked it was Elliot Rodgers a half Asian & white dude who killed 7 people because he wanted to make women pay for rejecting him. Dollars to doughnuts most of the women who rejected him were women he considered “unicorns”.

Go read comments anywhere online and you’ll find plenty of men of all races dogging women’s looks. Saying they can only get with an 8. Or a woman is hot but she’s over 30 so let’s knock points off. The sh!t is insanely disturbing because most of the men doing this aren’t classically handsome.

I take men on a case by case basis.

jheri

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,646 11,985 331
Alleybux
If u want to focus on women who did not invest in beauty then focus on the ones who state they did just that. Otherwise u are just calling random accomplished women ugly

WavyDre

It's just that, I'm that Girl!
Reaction score
Reactions
190,815 6,190 2,541
Alleybux
You're offended because my opinion is that investing in beauty and nothing else is a waste. You're so mad that you felt the need to make baseless assumptions and try to insult me lol. I'm a stranger on the internet, you know nothing about me or my life so whatever you say is invalid. I'm celebrating a black woman. More average black women should be celebrated, most of us are average and can still achieve the things we want like having a great career, a family, and respect in our fields.

Why are you so angry?
You still sound like an all around LOSER.

Binti Msupa

Salvation is by grace through faith,not works!
Reaction score
Reactions
2,749 93 12
Alleybux
This is proof that you don't need to invest in beauty to be great.

It's a term I've heard on LSA. There is a thread about how women should invest in beauty to progress in life no matter the industry they are in. According to certain fonts unless you "invest in beauty" and "level up" there's no way you'll be married, happy, and Successful.

Nice video, but I don't understand why you had to take the thread in this direction.

It's LSA why wouldn't I?

OP are you unattractive? Do you feel like you don't meet society's definition of beauty?

kxverse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,065 1,634 715
Alleybux
I wouldn't call working out, investing in skincare, nutrition, haircare, clothing etc. "investing in beauty", that's grooming and I doubt this woman doesn't invest in these things. This woman is a healthy weight and polished... you don't think she hasn't invested in that?

The only thing that could be considered "investing in (so-called) beauty" is cosmetic surgery. No one is advocating for that en masse.

Yes, all types of BW can and do find love and have great careers... You do need to go outside. No one but you here is listening to what rando, scamming Youtubers online are saying.

We've seen countless non-supermodel BW win. There's threads here full of all types of BW who are accomplished, married to well off men.

I don't see BW telling women they need to only invest in grooming and appearance. Everyone invests in these things. Rolling out of bed, being disheveled will never be okay. Being clinically obese will never be okay. Like, is this what you're trying to get at... because I'm really not following the motive here.

Melinaroberts2

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
6,296 918 901
Alleybux
I wouldn't call working out, investing in skincare, nutrition, haircare, clothing etc. "investing in beauty", that's grooming and I doubt this woman doesn't invest in these things. This woman is a healthy weight and polished... you don't think she hasn't invested in that?

The only thing that could be considered "investing in (so-called) beauty" is cosmetic surgery. No one is advocating for that en masse.

Yes, all types of BW can and do find love and have great careers... You do need to go outside. No one but you here is listening to what rando, scamming Youtubers online are saying.

We've seen countless non-supermodel BW win. There's threads here full of all types of BW who are accomplished, married to well off men.

I don't see BW telling women they need to only invest in grooming and appearance. Everyone invests in these things. Rolling out of bed, being disheveled will never be okay. Being clinically obese will never be okay. Like, is this what you're trying to get at... because I'm really not following the motive here.
I love everything you said right here

O.o

Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux

The only motive was to get people to pile on to that woman and attack her.

In the meantime OP is not proven herself to be in any way attractive, has no education, no career, no husband, no children, no job, no home, no car and no money.

That woman's living a dream, she's a MUTHAFUCCIN pilot and she's got beauty, love, PLENTY OF money, education, a career, a home, a husband, children, EXCELLENT CREDIT, and her melanin is poppin!

She's everything that OP is not!!!!

She's everything that OP will never be!

She has everything that OP will never have!!!!