Quantcast

Caitlyn Jenner says transgender girls competing in girls' sports in school unfair

doeeyedgirl

HRH, Princess of LSA
Reaction score
Reactions
115,337 4,294 646
Alleybux
Caitlyn Jenner, the former Olympic champion and reality TV personality now running for California governor, said she opposes transgender girls competing in girls' sports at school.

Jenner, a 1976 decathlon Olympic gold medalist who came out as a transgender woman in 2015, told a TMZ reporter on Saturday that it's "a question of fairness."

"That's why I oppose biological boys who are trans competing in girls' sports in school. It just isn't fair. And we have to protect girls' sports in our schools," Jenner said Saturday during a brief interview in a Malibu parking lot.

It was Jenner's first comment on the issue since announcing her candidacy to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom in a recall election. Five states have passed laws or implemented executive orders this year limiting the ability of transgender youths to play sports or receive certain medical treatment. There's been a vehement outcry from supporters of transgender rights.

Jenner, 71, a Republican, supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election but later criticized his administration for some discriminatory actions against transgender people.

Many transgender rights advocates have criticized Jenner, saying she has failed to convince them that she is a major asset to their cause.

Jenner: Transgender girls in girls' sports unfair
Caitlyn Jenner Criticized for Opposing Trans Girls in Sports

1620046114698.png

collardgreens

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
466 18 18
Alleybux
jenner is right tbh, and they would definitely know. imagine if they transitioned younger but still wanted to compete, they would be blowing everybody out of the water

papertigerH

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,757 373 12
Alleybux
Caitlyn Jenner, the former Olympic champion and reality TV personality now running for California governor, said she opposes transgender girls competing in girls' sports at school.

Jenner, a 1976 decathlon Olympic gold medalist who came out as a transgender woman in 2015, told a TMZ reporter on Saturday that it's "a question of fairness."

"That's why I oppose biological boys who are trans competing in girls' sports in school. It just isn't fair. And we have to protect girls' sports in our schools," Jenner said Saturday during a brief interview in a Malibu parking lot.

It was Jenner's first comment on the issue since announcing her candidacy to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom in a recall election. Five states have passed laws or implemented executive orders this year limiting the ability of transgender youths to play sports or receive certain medical treatment. There's been a vehement outcry from supporters of transgender rights.

Jenner, 71, a Republican, supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election but later criticized his administration for some discriminatory actions against transgender people.

Many transgender rights advocates have criticized Jenner, saying she has failed to convince them that she is a major asset to their cause.

View attachment 2523491
Well this should be interesting...lol

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,938 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
She’s right about this topic. She’s still racist though. I wonder if she always felt like a woman or if this is just like a midlife crisis.

Guys, isn’t it so interesting how WM who have everything because they stole everything feel so inadequate inside that they turn into women? That’s deep when you really think about it. It explains the strong need to rape, pillage, kill, and oppress others. It’s done to try and fill the void of deep rooted inadequacy they have when reality sinks in. They need therapy.

I am here for this though because this is entertaining! Especially hearing that deep ass manly voice. Yes, Gawd! Giving that manly woman bartender in the Shrek movie teas.

BRIAAAA

THE BUCKS WILL PREVAIL. IN MILWAUKEE WE TRUST
Reaction score
Reactions
85,094 3,658 1,438
Alleybux
How dumb of a response is this? Not a fan of Caitlyn, but she competed with her xes, not her self-identified gender. So, she’s technically not being a hypocrite here. No ones saying trans-kids cannot compete, they just can’t compete with their gender because biologically, the sexes are simply not on the same level.

Leogirl817

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,277 1,124 404
Alleybux
Well, at least he/she has some sense in that area, at least. I seriously question the character of anyone who thinks it's ok for transgender girls/women to compete in female sports. Like...you're not a good (or sane) person if you think that's ok. I have no problem with transgender people, but there are just some boundaries that should not be crossed.

FruitCake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,309 964 335
Alleybux
How dumb of a response is this? Not a fan of Caitlyn, but she competed with her xes, not her self-identified gender. So, she’s technically not being a hypocrite here. No ones saying trans-kids cannot compete, they just can’t compete with their gender because biologically, the sexes are simply not on the same level.

LOL That tweet got ratio'd. Too bad I can't see the replies because I deleted my account

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,555 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
She’s right about this topic. She’s still racist though. I wonder if she always felt like a woman or if this is just like a midlife crisis.

Guys, isn’t it so interesting how WM who have everything because they stole everything feel so inadequate inside that they turn into women? That’s deep when you really think about it. It explains the strong need to rape, pillage, kill, and oppress others. It’s done to try and fill the void of deep rooted inadequacy they have when reality sinks in. They need therapy.

I am here for this though because this is entertaining! Especially hearing that deep ass manly voice. Yes, Gawd! Giving that manly woman bartender in the Shrek movie teas.
Midlife crisis?
b!tch is 71. She was in her 60s when she transitioned

why do people talk as if trans women don’t seek therapy?
Some places won’t let you transition without the referral of a therapist

There have been numerous studies showing that conversion therapy (trying to convince a trans person to be content with their biological xes) doesn’t work.
Caitlyn’s been in Therapy since the 80s

I will say all Americans need therapy. This place is bad for everyone’s health

Last edited:

WholeFools

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,702 2,638 29
Alleybux

View attachment 2523491
Why are these candidates running for office always nearing 100?

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,938 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
Midlife crisis?

There have been numerous studies showing that conversion therapy (trying to convince a trans person to be content with their biological xes) doesn’t work.
Caitlyn’s been Therapy since the 80s

I know trans folks have to get therapy, but I also know that they all don't have the same story. There are real ones like TS Madison, and then there are some men playing with bad wigs on looking for attention. That is what I thought Caitlyn was initially.

And yes, everyone needs therapy.

MISSterZ

Old Head
Reaction score
Reactions
7,324 240 172
Alleybux
Midlife crisis?

Caitlyn’s been in Therapy since the 80s

Because poor trans don’t. Then don’t have the access and be getting their hormones off the street.

not all but I’ve encountered some like this and it’s like … had you went to therapy.

I def believe the ones who want to de-transition didn’t go to therapy.

MISSterZ

Old Head
Reaction score
Reactions
7,324 240 172
Alleybux
I know trans folks have to get therapy, but I also know that they all don't have the same story. There are real ones like TS Madison, and then there are some men playing with bad wigs on looking for attention. That is what I thought Caitlyn was initially.

And yes, everyone needs therapy.
Caitlyn a rich white person. I’m sure she got therapy.
If she was the local trans at the bar I’d say this too

MISSterZ

Old Head
Reaction score
Reactions
7,324 240 172
Alleybux
I agree with Jenner on this one. And overall.

since it’s been increasingly happening they need to begin making trans leagues for the kids to play and adults.

I respect that they feel how they feel in terms of self identity but they really need to find a way to engage each other competitively.

It’s a reason why we separated sports by sexes and not gender.

Jojocolo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,064 480 608
Alleybux
I agree with Jenner on this one. And overall.

since it’s been increasingly happening they need to begin making trans leagues for the kids to play and adults.

I respect that they feel how they feel in terms of self identity but they really need to find a way to engage each other competitively.

It’s a reason why we separated sports by sexes and not gender.
You know they will not want a trans league. The reason why they insist on competing with women is to validate their womanhood