Called me something extremely low

Reactions
68,154 1,844 751
Alleybux
So you would rather create an unhealthy environment for your daughter?

Not only that, I'm sure you'll be cheating soon.

This is just a disaster waiting to happen.

He’s already cheating IMO. He’s sending women money for nude PICS. He wouldn’t bat an eye at paying for the real deal. I hope she leaves him. She’s caught him numerous times.

Don't F with my title again!
Reactions
142,769 5,807 10,696
Alleybux
A pedophile is someone who preys on children. A 19-year old is not a child, so I agree with you that your fiance was out of line by calling you that.

But why can't you stop engaging in sexual activity with people online? You have no business being in an relationship if you can't stay faithful.

Reactions
168,903 4,680 434
Alleybux
Was just talking to her cash app for nudes.

Reread the posts where fonts have called you what you are and drug you, because THEY ARE ALL RIGHT!

As for what else you want from LSA other than calling it as it is and reading you down to your disturbing ways, I don't know what else you want from us.

5bdb78578e29f387913416.gif

Please seek therapy and may your wife seek a divorce/family attorney.

Reactions
32,470 1,364 206
Alleybux
Who's writing this shit? A 25 year old man ran to a majority female-based forum because his fiance called him a pedophile for talking to a 19 year-old on the internet?

What advice do you want? Is this real?

tumblr_nsupb4IMIF1ucqaa6o1_500.gif

Painkiller
Reactions
731 82 52
Alleybux
Common story about a young & dumb love. Not gon say you had no business creating a family you weren't ready for because it's too late. Stay a bachelor & take care of your seed. Good luck.

I really just be chillin though...
Reactions
64,384 1,843 2,156
Alleybux
So when she asked you nicely the first few times you ain't hear her, right? Now that she called you a pedophile.. she has your attention...

I don't feel sorry for you.
Stop being disrespectful and she wouldn't called you a damn pedophile... You're lucky she didn't chop your ass in the neck. (ladies I don't condone violence but I'm just saying)

Reactions
Alleybux
Only on LSA... le sigh. If the tables were reversed would you be okay with her doing the same thing back to you? You may love her but you dont respect her if your doing what your doing behind her back.

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
I'm confused here. @tinafromda said that these women are getting paid and you are saying they have to pay? What is it? No. Not his guests. He...
UPDATE 19 year old Saniyya Dennis, student at Buffalo State College missing since 4/24: DA believes she...
HOW THE FUCK POLICE CLAIMING SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE WHEN THEY DIDN'T EVEN FOUND HER BODY?!?!?!?!?!?! THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT! THEY JUST DON'T...
Spin-off: is it black men specifically that want to be chased?
Idk why this board likes to act like kevin samuels is a new phenomenon the manosphere is dominated by white men and other non black men that have...
Who will benefit from BLM and civil rights movement of 2020s?
the real conversation that needs to be had, is how many black women have been killed at the hands of black males since gf death, and the irony of...
Toronto /Canada Gossip...
Is this 100 watts’s bm? Does anyone know what she looks like? Has anyone seen Golde without a full face beat? I cant decide if she is pretty or not
Random Thoughts 2021 Edition...
I’m thankful that I have no children and don’t want any.
Top Bottom