Quantcast

Calling a Black woman, Amanda Gorman "a man" already and she just came on the scene as an American poet.

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,777 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
I see one of the fonts who think that anyone who compliments her is a "cleaner" even though he/she joined this site only to be complimentary to white women but every thread about Black women has a negative reply...
I suspect that @JaniraBorges is a caucazoid. You see how she is groaning anyone who calls this lady a woman. These non-black racists are hella bold on a site that is supposed to be for black women.

Original

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,431 2,936 3,792
Alleybux
Dont know who she is, what poetry she writes and why is she hyped but i looked her pics up and def dosent look manly or like Asap Rocky

KeiraNyongo

iSlay
Reaction score
Reactions
401,698 21,020 26,972
Alleybux
Most people on LSA are mentally unstable so I am not surprised. Amanda's fame is what happens when you are rich, young, beautiful and well connected. There is no "conspiracy." Beautiful and connected white people have been securing bags for centuries. When a black girl does the same thing, people CONSPIRACY! A font in that thread was even trying to tell me that she is an occultist because she was on the cover of Vogue LOL People are deranged on this site.

I personally do not find Amanda talented. Her poetry, to me, is contrived and performative. It lacks soul and authenticity and she is definitely benefitting from her Harvard connections. With that said, I'm not going to sit here and be mad when less talented white folks get more opportunities just because they are white and connected. Let Amanda secure her bags in peace. Leave the girl alone.

Livingit88

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
596,714 32,997 3,295
Alleybux
@ALLOFTHIS @TennisBracelet Stay calling a 23-year-old young black woman a man, he/she and trans. They are making Anti-Black, Colorist comments calling her the "Asap Rocky clone".

I have never seen anyone refer to Amanda like that but I am not surprised at the anti-blackness on this site. It's unfortunately been allowed to flourish. @petitefraise stays calling black women men and animals and @yaso1 just published an anti-black essay. I wish you'd put this in backalley so we can drag all of them.

godisgood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,763 4,463 2,289
Alleybux
I go on the main forums and every comment has been extremely positive about Amanda, people were happy to see a beautiful dark-skin, monoracial black women succeeding who was intelligent. Apparently, the people who were calling her a man were in the conspiracy thread, so probably not a reasonable person. Also another thing is there are a few black girls who get jelous when they see other black girls who look like themselves suceeding.

21andover

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
182,956 4,044 1,602
Alleybux
She’s obviously a woman, but at the same time I wouldn’t be so quick to support and/or praise her just because she’s black & getting mainstream attention or acclaim (...especially out of nowhere).
She was hardly heard of until the inauguration & now she’s becoming a household name.
Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist or a hater, but I think TPTB already have certain plans for her.

Y’all support Bardi B. You can support Amanda. She is already at the top. She performed at Inauguration.

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,140 45,108 6,437
Alleybux
The conspiracy of Amanda Gorman being born a man or "he/she" "ASAP Rocky clone" , is rooted in anti-blackness, self-hate, jealousy, and enviousness from other black women who are growing into their personal mortality. a.k.a ( OLD BITTER HAGS). What I won't allow is bullying a 23-year-old monoracial black woman who has EARNED her success being a poet, writer, a great role model for young American Black girls and women. Fonts are clearly jealous of Amanda because she's a Harvard graduate, she has met your faves, and she was featured on the Vogue magazine. Yall give other races the ammo to disrespect black women and when they do... yall get mad and wanna fake "retaliate". If yall wanna call or conspire to call black women "men" "he/she" "trans" then create a secret group.

they do have a group though. It's conspiracy alley..

I have a feeling once that nasty thread about her blows up... it may get to the public and other people might just start calling her a man. It happened to Ciara, Meg and I won't let it happen to Amanda Gorman. No No no.
I mean how are you going to stop other people from calling her a man though?

What do you mean "you won't let it happen "?

I hadn't even heard crazed fonts were calling this beautiful young lady a man until you brought it to our attention.

The only thing you can do is spread positivity about her. You won't stop conspiracy Alley fonts for doing what they do so why bring attention to their madness?

MsBIGChoc

Megan's Hennessey Bottle
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
275,537 33,082 27,391
Alleybux
Can we stop bashing black women in general on this site.
Amanda is not a man and I think she's beautiful
Lizzo loves her body and we need to support her as their are tons of black woman that goes through body issues. Stop finding every chance to call her fat or nasty
Meg is not a man

There are many more to name. Lizzo is the most current. She's also VISIBLY black

AwareNTired

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
162,042 6,627 3,386
Alleybux
Oh this is about that thread in the conspiracy alley where I think every female celebrity has been called a man and every male celeb a woman. This didn’t need a thread. You are the one now putting this negative attention on this young lady by bringing it to the main forum.
Conspiracy Alley thinks everyone is a trans or a clone. They think Joe Biden is a clone. Why would anybody clone him? :ROFLMAO:

Lilliup

We’re Not the same Tribe
Reaction score
Reactions
31,998 3,099 2,226
Alleybux
I thought we gotta head over to back alley to do this. Why is this not moved or anything?

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,674 4,384 3,375
Alleybux
I thought we gotta head over to back alley to do this. Why is this not moved or anything?
I’m defending a black woman. I’m not calling any fonts out. I found it to be so weird that it’s so early in her career that she’s been insulted by other BP.

guruexposed

BeautyQueen
Reaction score
Reactions
30,148 890 554
Alleybux
I know its crazy but conspiracy alley is home of the most mentally ill fonts, every bio woman is trans to them. I just stay away from there because it's a waste of energy getting stressed about some birds wearing tin foil hats.

This!!!

Mugman

#1 Goon Mugsy (¬‿¬)ψ
Reaction score
Reactions
17,007 609 278
Alleybux
Y'all not gonna like this, but it's the truth! Black WOMEN & GIRLS literally can't do sh!t, can't even be fµck!ng great without other Black People (especially other Black WOMEN, SINCE MOST OF Y'ALL CAN'T OWN UP TO Y'ALL sh!t, OUT HERE ENGAGING IN THIS CRABS IN A BUCKET MENTALLITY), and Non-Blacks.

Look at this damn website and how they treat Black female celebrities, LIKE sh!t! They wanna sit here and throw rocks, but when you call them out on their B.S, they wanna hide under the disguise of "oH, tHiS iS a goSSiP WeBsiTEeee!" But again, also want to sit there with their hypocritical asses complaining how other people treat Black Women, disrespecting us on and offline, and how nobody likes/wants us.

Like some of y'all complain about what others are doing, but look at yourself, and how come up here talking sh!t about y'all own women, making all these stupid ass conspiracies, embrassing y'all owm damn selfs. Out here saying #ProtectBlackWomen, when y'all doing the EXACT opposite. :disdain

Look at some of these damn threads of y'all going after young black girls! Black girls who AREN'T even 18 yet! Out here saying making fun of young children, bringing down other Black Women's self esteem on this site. I swear some of y'all are just fµck!ng toxic.

Anyways OP, these people are mad because a 23 year old beautiful BLACK MONORACIAL Woman made something out of herself and accomplished many actions at such a young age, while many of the people here are out here on the JaneDoeALLEY trying to get a man with dick cheese to stay with them. I can't anymore, this is why I only stay on one or two forums...

Last edited:

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,674 4,384 3,375
Alleybux
Y'all not gonna like this, but it's the truth! Black WOMEN & GIRLS literally can't do sh!t, can't even be fµck!ng great without other Black People (especially other Black WOMEN, SINCE MOST OF Y'ALL CAN'T OWN UP TO Y'ALL sh!t, OUT HERE ENGAGING IN THIS CRABS IN A BUCKET MENTALLITY), and Non-Blacks.

Look at this damn website and how they treat Black female celebrities, LIKE sh!t! They wanna sit here and throw rocks, but when you call them out on their B.S, they wanna hide under the disguise of "oH, tHiS iS a goSSiP WeBsiTEeee!" But again, also want to sit there with their hypocritical asses complaining how other people treat Black Women, disrespecting us on and offline, and how nobody likes/wants us.

Like some of y'all complain about what others are doing, but look at yourself, and how come up here talking sh!t about y'all own women, making all these stupid ass conspiracies, embrassing y'all owm damn selfs. Out here saying #ProtectBlackWomen, when y'all doing the EXACT opposite. :disdain

Look at some of these damn threads of y'all going after young black girls! Black girls who AREN'T even 18 yet! Out here saying making fun of young children, bringing down other Black Women's self esteem on this site. I swear some of y'all are just fµck!ng toxic.

Anyways OP, these people are mad because a 23 year old beautiful BLACK MONORACIAL Women made something out of herself and accomplished many actions at such a young age, while many of the people here are out here on the JaneDoeALLEY trying to get a man with dick cheese to stay with them. I can't anymore, this is why I only stay on one or two forums...
This is right OP...Amanda could be anyone of us...imagine working for what you want in life ...just to get called a man by your own people. That’s sad.

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,674 4,384 3,375
Alleybux
I know its crazy but conspiracy alley is home of the most mentally ill fonts, every bio woman is trans to them. I just stay away from there because it's a waste of energy getting stressed about some birds wearing tin foil hats.
Thank you for making this known for me.

La garconne

‍#Self-validation #Self-love
Reaction score
Reactions
4,004 134 34
Alleybux
I have a feeling once that nasty thread about her blows up... it may get to the public and other people might just start calling her a man. It happened to Ciara, Meg and I won't let it happen to Amanda Gorman. No No no.

I loved Cici unproblematic self since day one and I do remember. I don't understand how we can do that to our very own people.

Amanda looks nothing like a man.
She is smart, feminine and creative.
*SMH*

monsoonwinds

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,517 4,679 2,658
Alleybux
Not even Beyoncé was safe from being called out as a MTF :ROFLMAO: they are INSANE!!

MASja2

♋️ T E R F extraordinaire ♋️
Reaction score
Reactions
18,592 1,495 441
Alleybux
Not even Beyoncé was safe from being called out as a MTF :ROFLMAO: they are INSANE!!
I know right! And in their peanut brains they think the supposed mtf celebs will fake pregnancies with prosthetic bellies lmao. The level of crazy is unmatched.

monsoonwinds

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,517 4,679 2,658
Alleybux
I know right! And in their peanut brains they think the supposed mtf celebs will fake pregnancies with prosthetic bellies lmao. The level of crazy is unmatched.
My thing is if every celeb is trans then how does that explain actual trans celebs who almost always look off and non passing compared to the ones they claim are hiding their transition

gillyweed0945

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,729 1,457 1,243
Alleybux
Or they come from upper class backgrounds and not mentioning being pro black ( male identified) every second. LSA hated Simone biles and wanted her to quickly get back to reality that she was a dark skin black girl and wanted her to be down trotted.

Some fonts were actually was dumb enough to report my post when clearly I wasn't talking about specific fonts on LSA I am talking about how black women tear each other down.

Yes they were nasty to Simone Biles as well. Gross.

gillyweed0945

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,729 1,457 1,243
Alleybux
Most people on LSA are mentally unstable so I am not surprised. Amanda's fame is what happens when you are rich, young, beautiful and well connected. There is no "conspiracy." Beautiful and connected white people have been securing bags for centuries. When a black girl does the same thing, people CONSPIRACY! A font in that thread was even trying to tell me that she is an occultist because she was on the cover of Vogue LOL People are deranged on this site.

I personally do not find Amanda talented. Her poetry, to me, is contrived and performative. It lacks soul and authenticity and she is definitely benefitting from her Harvard connections. With that said, I'm not going to sit here and be mad when less talented white folks get more opportunities just because they are white and connected. Let Amanda secure her bags in peace. Leave the girl alone.

I threatened for fonts to report me and someone actually did. Black women do not like seeing other black women win

MrsRousteing

General Manager
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
39,389 3,052 1,400
Alleybux
I just feel like majority of Black Ladies on the "Urban Scene" ARE SO DAMN LOST!

Be quick to Defend Cardi B and all her Gross Ghetto Antics meanwhile Be More Than Happy to Disparage Some of The Best Black Female Public Figures Of Our Generation.

They Quick To Find an Excuse to Hate Amanda Gorman, To Hate Meghan Markle To hate Candace Owens.....
When These Ladies are The Most Respected and Classic In the Eyes of The Non-Black World.

It's Would Be So Helpful to Our Image if Sistas Could STOP joining The Unhinged Hate Train of Bitter Low Income Racists!!

I understand That Urban Racists are Sick to See Any Successful Black Female that Isn't a Nicki Minaj Meghan Thee Stallion Type Character, But It's Mad Hurtful When Your Own Doesn't See The Value in Trying To Elevate The Conversation and Improve Our Social Standing!

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,276 2,654 869
Alleybux
This is her? Man where? Ashy Rocky wished he looked this good. I notice they only try this with black women and I don’t get it. Is it because we have darker skin, because nothing is masculine about our features. It’s super weird.
80675AB9-116B-4381-AB5D-615E264867AF.jpeg
B20036F3-2121-4CAC-B14F-A412E6B63A08.jpeg

PoeticPisces

Reaction score
Reactions
95,276 2,654 869
Alleybux
There absolutely NOTHING masculine about this girl. They need to leave her alone. I suspect that the people saying those things are either yte infiltrators or just jealous about her talent.

View attachment 2461721
Her lips are gorgeous, her eyes are such a beautiful skin. Beautiful even skin tone, and I love her style. I wonder if it’s jealousy. I’m a year older than her and used to write poetry so she’s such an inspiration to really follow your dreams

PoeticPisces

Reaction score
Reactions
95,276 2,654 869
Alleybux
Y'all say dumb stuff like this then cry about lack of monoracial Black female representation. Literally your own worst enemies.
I had to get myself out of conspiracy alley for this reason after going in there for pure curiousity. It was too much.

PoeticPisces

Reaction score
Reactions
95,276 2,654 869
Alleybux
She does look like she could Rocky's sister, but that doesn't make her masculine. Rocky has soft features and people even joke that he looks like a woman with his hair straight.

There are masculine women of all races, but she isn't one of them imo.
They call him “Pretty Motherf*cker” for a reason.

She doesn’t look anything like him to me though.

BigMayBelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,363 4,999 3,322
Alleybux
Right, they do this to darker skinned black women, she looked like Luptia in that bottom pick. People are weird. And racist toward black women.
This is her? Man where? Ashy Rocky wished he looked this good. I notice they only try this with black women and I don’t get it. Is it because we have darker skin, because nothing is masculine about our features. It’s super weird. View attachment 2469466 View attachment 2469470

Anohana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
142,626 2,471 784
Alleybux
I just feel like majority of Black Ladies on the "Urban Scene" ARE SO DAMN LOST!

Be quick to Defend Cardi B and all her Gross Ghetto Antics meanwhile Be More Than Happy to Disparage Some of The Best Black Female Public Figures Of Our Generation.

They Quick To Find an Excuse to Hate Amanda Gorman, To Hate Meghan Markle To hate Candace Owens.....
When These Ladies are The Most Respected and Classic In the Eyes of The Non-Black World.

It's Would Be So Helpful to Our Image if Sistas Could STOP joining The Unhinged Hate Train of Bitter Low Income Racists!!

I understand That Urban Racists are Sick to See Any Successful Black Female that Isn't a Nicki Minaj Meghan Thee Stallion Type Character, But It's Mad Hurtful When Your Own Doesn't See The Value in Trying To Elevate The Conversation and Improve Our Social Standing!
I was following until the bolded. No one needs to find an excuse to dislike Owens. She gives reasons a plenty to hate her. And you’re one of those, “Every BW must look and act a certain way to elevate my image amongst my ‘not-racist’ conservative colleagues!”. We have representation like Amanda now. Let’s just work on elevating them instead of being so elitist against other BW? Thanks.

Honeyboca

The Dark Elf
Reaction score
Reactions
18,872 1,594 728
Alleybux
Wtf is monoracial?

Mono = stems from greek root word "Monos" meaning singular/one/alone.
Racial = adjective of race.

Someone who is monoracial is a person who has one race.
One who is biracial has two races meaning their parents are different races and they are mixed.
One who is triracial is is a mix of three races (common pairing: biracial parent, monoracial parent).

Sunshinee

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,629 247 418
Alleybux
Why tf would I have a problem with her, or anyone else, for being dark skinned??!! I just said that she was pretty...
My problem is that her stardom seems too inorganic.
I also believe that the only reason why other people praise her is simply because she’s an example of dark skinned representation. Like I said, this is all that matters to some.
TPTB could be propping her up and/or gearing her for their agendas, but nobody cares.
I think Cardi B and JLo have no talent yet they’re famous. I like Amanda G., she’s a success to people like me. Whose success in the US is organic in the last 10 years?

Iserved

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,298 3,952 3,912
Alleybux
Question is it a race thing when Jamie lee Curtis , and that lady who played Ashley on young n the restless being men , etc is that anti blackness. I need to know why people think women(or men for that matter ) suppose to look a certain way

Sunshinee

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,629 247 418
Alleybux
Why tf would I have a problem with her, or anyone else, for being dark skinned??!! I just said that she was pretty...
My problem is that her stardom seems too inorganic.
I also believe that the only reason why other people praise her is simply because she’s an example of dark skinned representation. Like I said, this is all that matters to some.
TPTB could be propping her up and/or gearing her for their agendas, but nobody cares.
Why don’t you say the same thing about that overrated Nigerian writer who seems to be the caped crusader for blackness all of a sudden? If you’re into literature or move in literary circles Gorman has been there, sure she’s also being pushed by the “elite” but it’s helping her personal agenda of becoming the future US President...smh. I say she has more of a fighting chance than Ms. Adichie has of getting a Nobel prize for literature. We let black women do what they must once it’s positive. Calling Gorman a man says more about the person saying it than it does Gorman tbh and sometimes it’s better to leave fools “just so”…

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom