Quantcast

Can a woman truly become curvy via gym?

pakapoagal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
785 9 14
Alleybux
listen.. ladies... and don't even fight me. have you ever seen those women weight lifters? yeah, they all had plastic surgery because when they bulked up on weight their boobs are barely noticeable as they are super tones. they ALL have implants. they also get implants on their butt cheeks too.

and you ever seen those women on IG who suddenly 'exercise', emerge after 3 months and now they have nice hour glass figure, supper flat tummy yeah, they had plastic surgery. and here they are selling tummy tuck teas, exercise programs and waist trainers. those b!tches look hella nice too after plastic surgery, and you will never see them even break a sweat at the gym. it's all for show.

exercise just tones you up. this has been said many times. go to any gym and see if you find any hour glass figure. none, 0. they get them at the surgery table. how many yt's do you see at the gym who eat good healthy fats with suddenly fat ass? none, again 0. meanwhile this so call models hop on a doctor's table you come out swollen, then 3 months to heal... and bam... curves.

it's either you were born with the hour glass figure, or you buy it.

PrimaDonnaDiva

High Maintenance
Reaction score
Reactions
41,739 1,658 2,106
Alleybux
Yes it is definitely possible. You need lots of time, food, protein and heavy hip thrusts. It will change your life. That bbl effect can be created in the gym !!!

I have personally experienced it

Last edited:

Alexan12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,815 58 27
Alleybux
I’m not asking to go from Tisha Campbell to Beyonce, but I’m wondering if I can grow a noticeably curvier body through the gym.

I’m a very skinny rectangle/inverted triangle. I have a small waist but equally small hips and snall boobs and my shoulders arent really small :cry:

I’ve tried to eat my way through a better body. I’m 5’6 and 115 and my goal is at minimum 130. I just don’t have the appetite. While I’d love to be soft and have body fat I’m going to turn to the gym and see if I can build muscle to give the illusion of a curvier body. My goal is bigger thighs, illusion of wider hips (i know you cant build hips in the gym) and maybe a bigger butt, even though the latter is not on my priority list.

if I work on my lower body do you think I can build a curvier body? Or is surgery the only way to go?

Yes you can build curves. Just build your lower body. Will take a lot of research, consistency and eating at a caloric surplus.

Also, have you paid attention to the women in your family? What kind of body type did they have when they were younger? You can't judge off of their current body type because as you get older your hormones fluctuate making you store fat in different areas. So ask your mom, aunts etc how they were shaped when they were younger so you'd have an idea of how you'd look at a heavier weight. 5'6" and 115 is bordering underweight.. So you may need a few pounds on to see how your shape would be since it's not drastic.

Miss Orange

Clear quartz goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
133,137 6,844 1,191
Alleybux
The girl who used to braid my hair got thick from weights and squats. She had a nice body before, but not much curve. She looks like the girls posted above now.

pakapoagal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
785 9 14
Alleybux
stop lying. no you can not get curvy from diet and exercise.

Diet will either make you fat if you over eat or skinny if you under eat or the same if you balance it.

exercise will tone you up, improve circulation, improve your mood and many more health benefits that have nothing with losing or gaining weight.

so stop saying your momma did it or you did it. or that IG model did it. show scientific study. show us peer reviewed proof of candidates who went from sponge boob square pants ( we see you kim) to ghana women.

PrimaDonnaDiva

High Maintenance
Reaction score
Reactions
41,739 1,658 2,106
Alleybux

Diet will either make you fat if you over eat or skinny if you under eat or the same if you balance it.

exercise will tone you up, improve circulation, improve your mood and many more health benefits that have nothing with losing or gaining weight.

so stop saying your momma did it or you did it. or that IG model did it. show scientific study. show us peer reviewed proof of candidates who went from sponge boob square pants ( we see you kim) to ghana women.
Just cuz you don’t know what you’re doing in the gym doesn’t mean it’s not possible. Weight training and building muscle in the right places gives a woman curves, period. You can build up your shoulders, back and lower body to create that look. Believe what you want, I’ll keep snatching my sexy body in the gym cuz it works !!

LionessR

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,674 918 242
Alleybux
The answer is yes. I think the problem is that folks judge what their bodies can do without actually testing. There are women who develop glutes (including slide glutes which Can give the appearance of hips) without too much training. The problem is that they never train properly to see how their body responds.
folks do the 30 day squat challenge and are upset when they don’t have a Beyoncé body after just 30 days

Most transformations I have seen have been over the course of 1.5-2 years. Most don’t have that dedication or patience and will give up after 2 months and say they don’t have the genetics.

Also, trial and error is big. I’ve been glute training for about a year and a half and it’s only in the past 3 months that I’ve looked back there and seen results lol

Fieryearth

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,212 941 609
Alleybux
Yes you can. It will take time if you naturally are smaller in your bottom half. You need to increase your protein intake and lift weights. Get a personal trainer.

Alexan12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,815 58 27
Alleybux

Girl you sound ignorant. There are different types of curves. She won't get the ones that are natural with certain body types but she can get gym curves which is just what she's going to have to work with. All she needs is some nice quads and a toned butt and it will up her physique.

pakapoagal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
785 9 14
Alleybux
fµck that i got curves straight from the surgeons table weight built all you want, we aint the same level.

i still have to stay toned. stop lying. weight training and building muscles will not give women curves it just tones you. you either was bone with curves and you buy them.

Just cuz you don’t know what you’re doing in the gym doesn’t mean it’s not possible. Weight training and building muscle in the right places gives a woman curves, period. You can build up your shoulders, back and lower body to create that look. Believe what you want, I’ll keep snatching my sexy body in the gym cuz it works !!

pakapoagal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
785 9 14
Alleybux
she wants curves, exercise will only tone her up. diet will either make her fat or skinny. you are ignorant.
Girl you sound ignorant. There are different types of curves. She won't get the ones that are natural with certain body types but she can get gym curves which is just what she's going to have to work with. All she needs is some nice quads and a toned butt and it will up her physique.

pakapoagal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
785 9 14
Alleybux
stop thinking and come up with receipts of me being boxy. i am helping her you are lying to her and giving her false information.
I honestly think you're just salty cause you've been in the gym and still looked like a box cause you're not consistent.

Alexan12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,815 58 27
Alleybux
stop thinking and come up with receipts of me being boxy. i am helping her you are lying to her and giving her false information.

You literally said above that you got your curves from a surgeon. It's not false information. I was realistic with her. I said she can build her lower body. Which is very possible.

Senorita S

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
937 4 5
Alleybux
The answer is yes. I think the problem is that folks judge what their bodies can do without actually testing. There are women who develop glutes (including slide glutes which Can give the appearance of hips) without too much training. The problem is that they never train properly to see how their body responds.
folks do the 30 day squat challenge and are upset when they don’t have a Beyoncé body after just 30 days

Most transformations I have seen have been over the course of 1.5-2 years. Most don’t have that dedication or patience and will give up after 2 months and say they don’t have the genetics.

Also, trial and error is big. I’ve been glute training for about a year and a half and it’s only in the past 3 months that I’ve looked back there and seen results lol

My butt reduced when I started working out late last year, but I was only doing it (working out) to be "healthy".

But I never did glute training though, I also never did squats. Is it only glute training that do you?

LionessR

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,674 918 242
Alleybux
My butt reduced when I started working out late last year, but I was only doing it (working out) to be "healthy".

But I never did glute training though, I also never did squats. Is it only glute training that do you?

what types of workouts were you doing? Not all workouts are conducive to growing the glutes. For example, running will shred your leg muscles (think how long distance runner look. Thin with no strong leg muscle).

Right now I do weight training with a focus on lower body. Compound movements like Squats, deadlifts and hip thrust and then other movements to create a nice shape to the rest of my legs and whole body. I do cardio only twice a week and when I do it’s not running. I’ll do stair master, elliptical or sprints (which are good unlike long runs). I also try to walk a lot more. A lot of folks under estimate how much walking can help get your weight down.

I would follow Bret Contreras on IG. He is the master. Right now I do Stephanie Buttermore’s plan but I rotate my plan few months.

Also make sure to push yourself in the gym. Not overdo it, but don’t mess around. I follow Mike Rashid on YT for that type of advice. He pushes himself and I have incorporated some of his tips.

Senorita S

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
937 4 5
Alleybux
what types of workouts were you doing? Not all workouts are conducive to growing the glutes. For example, running will shred your leg muscles (think how long distance runner look. Thin with no strong leg muscle).

Right now I do weight training with a focus on lower body. Compound movements like Squats, deadlifts and hip thrust and then other movements to create a nice shape to the rest of my legs and whole body. I do cardio only twice a week and when I do it’s not running. I’ll do stair master, elliptical or sprints (which are good unlike long runs). I also try to walk a lot more. A lot of folks under estimate how much walking can help get your weight down.

I would follow Bret Contreras on IG. He is the master. Right now I do Stephanie Buttermore’s plan but I rotate my plan few months.

Also make sure to push yourself in the gym. Not overdo it, but don’t mess around. I follow Mike Rashid on YT for that type of advice. He pushes himself and I have incorporated some of his tips.

Wow. Thanks for the info, I'll check them out on Instagram and YouTube. Perhaps that's why my butt greatly reduced, at first, I liked it - but late I realized the reduction was quite a lot. I was only working out to be "healthy and fit", so I mainly did cardio, and stationary bikes.
Is it compulsory to carry weights for butt workouts? Because of my spine, my doctor has advised to avoid lifting.

SaraSampson100

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,748 2,447 3,790
Alleybux
YES!

Do glute workouts and that will start to make you curvier, climbing the stairs etc. Depending on how much you weigh will depend how curvy you are. I see a lot of petite curvy girls at my gym.

LionessR

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,674 918 242
Alleybux
Wow. Thanks for the info, I'll check them out on Instagram and YouTube. Perhaps that's why my butt greatly reduced, at first, I liked it - but late I realized the reduction was quite a lot. I was only working out to be "healthy and fit", so I mainly did cardio, and stationary bikes.
Is it compulsory to carry weights for butt workouts? Because of my spine, my doctor has advised to avoid lifting.
Progressive overload with weights is a big part of it. You should research which moves have low impact on your spine and then check with your doc.

BrwnSknBeauty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,612 5,495 3,704
Alleybux
Can u share?

PM me.
Thx

I think you can get lower body curves (thighs/bum) in the gym, but upper body like your waist and boobs are genetic.

I saw a post on IG of some flat booty white girl working out and developing a really nice butt. She said it took 3 years of following Bret Contreras' plan but it's doable.

I'm so happy I downloaded that leak a few weeks back, I'm gonna start his program this month

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,793 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
If the frame is there to begin with, sure.

Like a lot of bw I have very narrow hips/a boxy-ish shape but when I'm in the gym hardcore, my waist nips in in a way it doesn't when I'm not working out a lot. My butt also gets rounder from running on a slight incline, my legs/calves lean out and turn slightly gapp-y, and less body fat on my torso gives me a better silhouette in tight clothes. But that's what my frame looks like without extra weight on it to begin with :joy: Running does shape my legs specifically though and I know this because if I lose weight only from diet with no exercise, my thighs are fat and unattractive. They look much better toned/muscular. As far as upper body, my boobs get a little smaller but not to the point where I need to buy new bras, although the ones I own fit differently.

Someone (a female combat veteran) asked me the other day if I was a volleyball player which seemed like an insult to me :cautious: but they meant it as a compliment so I guess there's that.

edit: I google imaged and she was right, my body probably most closely resembles a volleyball player than any other kind of athlete. I have also gotten "swimmer" before, though, from a bm. I have never played a sport :ROFLMAO: just been struggling to be a decent runner off and on for the last decade or so.

Last edited:

LavenderLush

Anti-Captalism Marxist-Leninist- Activist
Reaction score
Reactions
12,798 255 222
Alleybux
No you can't just grow a pair of boobs and hips in an ass in the gym and be curvy it comes down to genetics like you can work out all you want but that's not going to make you curvy.!?

nanxo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,201 670 114
Alleybux
You can build an ass with weightlifting and define your abs/obliques but it won't change your body shape. A lot of fitness girls have square hips and no waist even with big asses.

Sinclaire

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,211 188 138
Alleybux
Yes you can. I hate when people say you can’t. I ran college track and saw it with my own eyes. Women would come to college and completely naturally transform in a year. Still small/petite but more much curvy.
Thighs and glutes. Weight gain helps too, if you aren’t an athlete but you have to be sure to gain it in a healthy way. High protein.

It is very possible but you have to work hard and be consistent. Don’t examine yourself in the mirror daily. This discourages small women that want curves. The mirror is not your friend everyday. Wait a few months to see gains.

rosalyn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,642 6,817 6,277
Alleybux
Can you pm me it or post it here
I think you can get lower body curves (thighs/bum) in the gym, but upper body like your waist and boobs are genetic.

I saw a post on IG of some flat booty white girl working out and developing a really nice butt. She said it took 3 years of following Bret Contreras' plan but it's doable.

I'm so happy I downloaded that leak a few weeks back, I'm gonna start his program this month

evil_sandy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,719 436 636
Alleybux
Can u share?

PM me.
Thx
Can you pm me it or post it here

Download them all before they are snatched away and then find the ones you like.
Fitness Guides - Google Drive

You have to use Google Drive on desktop- it won't work on mobile.

ETA: This link no longer works, you can try this one from @mrseazi (thanks queen).
Fitness Guides - Google Drive

This is the post! Just be warned, the download for the full set takes at least an hour. You can download specific ones though :)

Yonce PR

Chicks suffering from DC PTSD like it’s 1998
Reaction score
Reactions
196,431 6,203 3,900
Alleybux
The before and the after photos looks good, what do y’all have against thick women? I’m starting to honestly believe all the unnecessary negativity is because some know they’ll never achieve such a shape.

Anyway it’s definitely possible OP and I’m glad you’re willing to work for it. It’ll take more work depending on what type of body you have prior but yes it’s possible. You can PM me for my transformation if you’d like to know as well.

Last edited:

LevelUp

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,261 16 3
Alleybux
Someone (a female combat veteran) asked me the other day if I was a volleyball player which seemed like an insult to me :cautious: but they meant it as a compliment so I guess there's that.

edit: I google imaged and she was right, my body probably most closely resembles a volleyball player than any other kind of athlete. I have also gotten "swimmer" before, though, from a bm. I have never played a sport :ROFLMAO: just been struggling to be a decent runner off and on for the last decade or so.

well the volleyball player comment is definitely a compliment, they really have the nicest bodies. track girls are a close second

Miami Tyse

Chrissy Jones is my BAWSE
Reaction score
Reactions
9,420 129 203
Alleybux
You can't fight genetics or get hips but some deep squats can get you some curviture

SundollXo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,350 76 27
Alleybux
I was just thinking about this the other day after watching a few of Annabelle Hayes fitness videos, she was so skinny with not an ounce of curve before lol now she’s shaped like most IG models with hips and ass and all . Like is it actually possible ?

Yeah, her fitness journey is one that really strikes me because the difference is huge. She did get a boob job (she talked about her boobs shrinking as she gained muscle) but apparently every thing else including her ass was achieved in the gym. But mind you, her transformation took several years of grinding and countless hours in the gym. So I do think it's possible to "transform" and enhance you're body but it takes a LOT of hard work along with proper eating.

Yonce PR

Chicks suffering from DC PTSD like it’s 1998
Reaction score
Reactions
196,431 6,203 3,900
Alleybux
You can build an ass with weightlifting and define your abs/obliques but it won't change your body shape. A lot of fitness girls have square hips and no waist even with big asses.

Although I agree it won’t change shape, it can enhance. Exercise regimens can differ so the woman’s bodies you mentioned are a result of their way of training.

Last edited:

Law of inertia

The law of inertia. Understand it, understand me.
Reaction score
Reactions
6,620 359 600
Alleybux
Yes, alot of gym men have better perky asses than most, that's some gym inspiration for ya.

Cranesinthesky

Sometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds
Reaction score
Reactions
415,136 15,602 5,029
Alleybux
Most of the girls that go viral or get popular for having ‘built’ curves in the gym were already bottom heavy and were just skinny and gained weight along with weight training and/or had a BBL.

Honestly if you’re apple shaped, your shape isn’t going to change much via the gym, fat distributes the way it does because of genetics.

Retouringg

The B!tch Boy Annihilator
Reaction score
Reactions
385 21 9
Alleybux
I’m not asking to go from Tisha Campbell to Beyonce, but I’m wondering if I can grow a noticeably curvier body through the gym.

I’m a very skinny rectangle/inverted triangle. I have a small waist but equally small hips and snall boobs and my shoulders arent really small :cry:

I’ve tried to eat my way through a better body. I’m 5’6 and 115 and my goal is at minimum 130. I just don’t have the appetite. While I’d love to be soft and have body fat I’m going to turn to the gym and see if I can build muscle to give the illusion of a curvier body. My goal is bigger thighs, illusion of wider hips (i know you cant build hips in the gym) and maybe a bigger butt, even though the latter is not on my priority list.

if I work on my lower body do you think I can build a curvier body? Or is surgery the only way to go?

Working out is great, but when it comes down to Genetics, you may have an undesired aesthetic eventhough you are fit because of muscle development and bone structure.