Can Satan stop you from meeting your spouse?

Reactions
35,691 4,109 1,842
Alleybux
I always wonder can Satan stop you from meeting your spouse? Since so many women in the church are single and been looking for a husband for years compared to women who not involved in the Church.

Da cutest chick u ever saw is a Chickasaw squaw
OLDHEAD
Reactions
32,977 899 354
Alleybux
Most of the church ladies I knew had husbands, they just never came to church because they were to busy off chasing whores, and getting babies all over the gotdamn place..

Reactions
24,331 580 19
Alleybux
Satan can send people your way, that weren’t meant for you, to derail you from who god has for you. Satan is always working and finding ways to block your blessings

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Allyiahsface Discussion
This video definitely shouldn’t have been called a girl talk if it was about men the whole time. I could’ve came up with plenty of topics to go...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Her Kids are With their REAL MOM for Mother's Day. Let them have some time off from the psycho. Phil,LiLL and Dylan are not bringing in views, so...
Are most artists broke during the pandemic? Artists have sold their catalogue for less than the...
Are we surprised? The bigger problem is how sites like LSA and social media defend these artist perceptions and ‘stanning’ but then turns around...
General Hospital 2021
Yeah, I was a long time Jasam supporter, but I actually like Jason and Britt together. I stopped liking Sam, and Jason when he came back, and...
Long hair is rooted in white supremacy
I want to ban white supremacy from black people‘s vocabulary. Literally everything is white supremacy to some people.
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
I see nothing wrong with her, she's thick slim. To understand his preference, this is perhaps what he's referring at? He has a type. His ex...
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
Unoriginal unibrow just posted video of Nova playing with Papa then crying when he was leaving. The viral video was cute this was obviously done...
[NYT] Showering 1x/weekly is a pandemic habit that's here to stay because it's eco...
We are suppose to wash our face twice a day, but wash our bodies once per week? Make it make sense Lord!
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
Yes plus she buys friends that girl Mariah with the long chin @riahthefire she Samora paid for everything when they go out including that trip to...
Different Phenotypes In Africa Diaspora
Wrong, who cares. Theyre still subsaharan West Africans. I never said All the pics were Berbers. I said they are subsaharan West Africans. I know...
Top Bottom