Quantcast

Can someone explain to me how two planets in the same sign does not always equal a conjunction?

Est Gee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,028 4,792 1,936
Alleybux
And how sometimes two planets not in the same sign also makes a conjunction? Like I've seen before Sun in Gemini and Mars in Pisces and then the aspects lists it as sun conjunct mars.

ovoscorpio

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,781 555 399
Alleybux
It's impossible to have sun conjunct mars with pisces and gemini because the signs are too far apart. It's only possible with signs that are consecutive, like pisces and taurus. Reason being that the degree angle is too wide to make the conjunction. Conjunction isn't about being in the same sign, it's about the degree angle. It's only typically in the same sign because the degree is very small (0-10). So if a planet moves more than 10 degrees from eachother its no longer a conjunction, but it can be in different signs if one of the planets is on the cusp.

ETA: Maybe someone can explain this better

Last edited:

Est Gee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,028 4,792 1,936
Alleybux
It's impossible to have sun conjunct mars with pisces and gemini because the signs are too far apart. It's only possible with signs that are consecutive, like pisces and taurus. Reason being that the degree angle is too wide to make the conjunction. Conjunction isn't about being in the same sign, it's about the degree angle. It's only typically in the same sign because the degree is very small (0-10). So if a planet moves more than 10 degrees from eachother its no longer a conjunction, but it can be in different signs if one of the planets is on the cusp.

ETA: Maybe someone can explain this better

Thanks I went back to look for the chart where I saw it now it's not there. smt.

BlaqueBirds

She Believed She Could So She Did!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
268,650 10,563 9,162
Alleybux
And how sometimes two planets not in the same sign also makes a conjunction? Like I've seen before Sun in Gemini and Mars in Pisces and then the aspects lists it as sun conjunct mars.

Its not about what sign its in. Its about the degrees and orbit

Also I doubt it was pisces and Gemini if it was conjunction

I am almost positive you saw Inconjunct and not conjunct. Those are two different things

Last edited:

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom