Quantcast

Can the internet plz stop lying and call Khloe ugly once and for all

ReineMere

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,300 1,762 198
Alleybux
I’ll be honest I thought she looked better before. Her style was also better suited for her too especially when she was married to Lamar. She definitely looked like a regular decent looking white woman during those times. Her issue is she looks completely different from all of the sisters. They looked ethnic with flowing hair, glowing skin and small frames and she looked like a chubby tall white woman. She then tried to look like that through many enhancements that actually made it worse. I feel bad for her because it must suck to be the ugly sister but she has been problematic. I still wouldn’t bash her every single day..

Kylie wasn’t ugly either she just needed some lips!

WorldBFree

Don’t make excuses, make improvements
Reaction score
Reactions
35,571 696 502
Alleybux
Some of you guys have an intense deep rooted hatred for her. the woman doesn’t know you and she’s not ugly.
We are bringing the same energy that black women have directed at them all the time. I will not feel guilty for not genuflecting in front of these dishonest sluts. She is ugly and her stans will just have to hear about it.

NahBruh

It is what it is..
Reaction score
Reactions
14,780 1,098 70
Alleybux
Khloe hasn't looked beautiful a day in her life. She didn't look pretty in the edited or unedited photo's. When can we be honest?

I am so exhausted with the lies people tell about this grown ass adult, she been to jail, did drugs with Lam Lam, stole his jewelry that was locked up in the safe, has a baby by her bf boyfriend, wore gucci and paraded her endless boxes of gucci at the height of the gucci boycott, fetishizes Black men and being proud that unlike the kkk she and her fam accepts Black men (how sweet), walked around with Black women on dog leashes, b!tch I am tired of her tacky gaudy incest perverted pasty big ugly ass. I am tired. b!tch you ugly and all the plastic surgery on the solar system, doctored photographs, tmz lies that your momager pays the paps... no not nothing can save you. Nothing b!tch. You's ugly. The only Kardash/jenner plastic surgery success story is Kourtney. Kim fµcked herself up. Kylie fµcked herself up/was always ugly to begin with like her wwe chyna doppelganger sis Khloe. Kris fµcked herself up...Kourtney is the last of the Mohicans smh

Khloe is ugly on the inside but especially on the out.

Lmao what a read

twistedsista

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
321,937 6,400 2,710
Alleybux
A lot of people call her ugly in the comments section of her ridiculous posts.

They even dragged Kris's post too :LOL:

Trust me, they're all being told the truth daily but refuse to acknowledge the "haters".

capricornia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,999 1,341 757
Alleybux
She wasn’t ugly before the plastic surgery. She was average at best but not ugly. Her family really ruined her self esteem.

CherryTint

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,481 3,703 1,085
Alleybux
Khloe is BOTCHED. She looks awful because all the plastic surgery has her looking deformed. Her face and body is just a mess.

Pre surgery she is funny looking and unattractive. I agree OP that she has never been pretty or beautiful.

CriDionne

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." -Tupac
Reaction score
Reactions
8,653 554 70
Alleybux
It's not so nice to call people ugly BUT I don't understand why y'all sympathize and support a racist, ignorant mean bullying b!tch! Look at what she has done to Black women (ie; bullied, stole men, paraded about loving Black Cock, had Black women on leashes, Black fishing...well the whole family does that, etc.) I don't understand what is going on and this quickness to "coddle" this Yeti. If this were a woman of color (particularly a Black woman) doing the same things she did, many of you would have been cancelled, dragged and disparaged her.

It's the ugly on the inside that makes her ugly on the outside for me. And I DON'T feel sorry for her body dysmorphophobia.

DulaPeep

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
27,451 1,927 3,038
Alleybux
Lol beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Everybody is ugly to someone and that’s fine.

And Khloe is ugly to 7.8 billion people on this planet.

sml.gif

alleycat

...hence 'Cleaners' are HATERS!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,505 1,879 1,929
Alleybux
The cleaners in this thread are getting riled up because other fonts see Khloe as ‘ugly’. The cleaners need to get riled up with KHLOE since she’s the one that is trying to clean the net of pics of her non-filtered/photoshopped self. Seems as tho Khloe thinks she’s ‘ugly’. We not only see her as ugly but also we see her ‘personality’ as uglier than she is. She’s just got ugly ways. So she’s ‘double ugly’. It is what it is. In the meantime, she has to wake up everyday wondering what filter she will live under for her and her child. Sad just sad.

AstoldbyWind

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,749 5,011 1,177
Alleybux
People do this a lot online. I see it in a lot of threads and khloe still is called ugly on here but there are so many women girls will jump through hoops to call ugly. Yes khloe is ugly as hell.

MeredithM

Ageless Queen. FKA Teddy Sinclair
Reaction score
Reactions
7,267 356 52
Alleybux
This girl, Snitchery, also edits her photos and videos to make herself look more hourglass and skinnier (even though she is already quite thin). There was a video she uploaded of herself showing off her waist and the filter glitched, showing what her real waistline looks like.

Unless she admits that in this video, I’m not giving her a single click. Her and Khloe are one and the same.

Sunny J

Fking ANGRY
Reaction score
Reactions
33,932 597 195
Alleybux
It's not so nice to call people ugly BUT I don't understand why y'all sympathize and support a racist, ignorant mean bullying b!tch! Look at what she has done to Black women (ie; bullied, stole men, paraded about loving Black Cock, had Black women on leashes, Black fishing...well the whole family does that, etc.) I don't understand what is going on and this quickness to "coddle" this Yeti. If this were a woman of color (particularly a Black woman) doing the same things she did, many of you would have been cancelled, dragged and disparaged her.

It's the ugly on the inside that makes her ugly on the outside for me. And I DON'T feel sorry for her body dysmorphophobia.

This^^^^

Those that are caping for her forget how she got her baby daddy. She's an absolute horror of a human being. Hell, most of her family ain't sh!t but are rarely confrontational on SM. It's Khloe's hypocritical, sanctimonious rants on SM which make her the worst. I have no sympathy for the comments on her being ugly because she is on the inside.

Tiapbanks

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
2 5
Alleybux

A girl at 1:41:19 say she fµcked Tristan recently while he was khloe on no jumper podcast lol