Quantcast

Can we drag these new financial gurus? ( expose, mlm, wannabes, etc)

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux
I had to step out of retirement to officially discuss the faux financial savvy gurus flooding Instagram and YouTube. The classes, workshops and guides to financial freedom are falling flat. It’s becoming carbon copy of the same thing just someone just trying to monetize. From LLC, credit repair (the most gagging topic), Airbnb flipping, faux real estate flippers/investors and last but not least the Cypto/stocks/etc gurus.

I’m making this thread to to not only expose most of the ppl I’ve dealt with but for y’all to expose frauds, seminar experiences etc.

I also wanna throw in I’m not a hater by any means and also not bashing “blk ppl” I’m attacking the yt monsters too!

From the secret MLM “classes” that are a ploy to get you under them. (You’re paying a sign up fee with class cost)

To people who talk about getting a 850 credit score all day... as if everything is free.

I’ve seen it all! I’m truly disgusted and rarely take any advice because even YouTube “gurus” copy content and just spit out random sh!t. Let’s ALSO bare in mind I’ll post LEGIT ppl who I’ve learned from but let me go ahead and share my recent experience buying a crypto class....

Bux Heaux

Sprinkle Sprinkle
Reaction score
Reactions
289,114 13,951 8,692
Alleybux
Lol it’s a mess. All my ads are “classes” on how to become this that etc. what’s sad and crazy it’s not even a “scam” if they provide you with info you can find on the internet either

I don’t trust 99% of them either. They provide you basic info you can find your self

Bux Heaux

Sprinkle Sprinkle
Reaction score
Reactions
289,114 13,951 8,692
Alleybux
I hate too that they’ll say they will show you a screen shot etc of their “sales” but most of the time their money coming from selling “classes”

EatTheRich

I'm bilingual. I speak English and GIFs.
Reaction score
Reactions
78,156 4,057 2,921
Alleybux
Let's drag the entire lot of them: relationship gurus, Pro-Black gurus, hypergamy gurus, femininity gurus. . .anybody who's a fxcking guru.

SouthernNotCountry

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
223,635 5,511 931
Alleybux
Anyone that deems themself a guru shouldn't be trusted imo. Don't get me started on the credit repair people....I always feel bad for those folks throwing their $$ at them for something that they can do on their own. Business gurus/LLC people whose only "business" is charging people for classes are master scammers, I see them more than anyone these days.

EatTheRich

I'm bilingual. I speak English and GIFs.
Reaction score
Reactions
78,156 4,057 2,921
Alleybux
Anyone that deems themself a guru shouldn't be trusted imo. Don't get me started on the credit repair people....I always feel bad for those folks throwing their $$ at them for something that they can do on their own. Business gurus/LLC people whose only "business" is charging people for classes are master scammers, I see them more than anyone these days.

Yes! And the "consultant" types are the worst.

afroboho

#TeamMe
Reaction score
Reactions
200,383 6,174 9,664
Alleybux

@ericsturdivant1​

and other credit repair "gurus" like him. All their services lead to 3rd party affiliates and costly memberships. https://thecreditcpr.com/

gives a business credit masterclass when you can get that information for free on Duns and Bradstreet website and youtube channel for free.

telling people they can get credit cards with bad credit, but it's just secured cards and everyone knows you need to put money on it....it's a glorified prepaid card.

I really despise credit repair gurus and especially because this line of scamming targets black people the most.

https://www.youtube.com/edub2015

HiValueMan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,034 2,145 1,147
Alleybux
Their information is basic which is of no use to me. Plus, it's an easy find if you do research. This includes Dave Ramsey's & Suze Orman's advice.

Bottom line, people seem to think it's a magic bullet to wealth, weight loss, body building, etc. No1 respects the grind. These gurus sell overnight success story dreams. Their audience hopes they will show them the key to overnight success. Then, they realize they have to work.

GoldHeart

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,406 1,285 249
Alleybux
YEP And let it be a warning for any job hunters out there, those MLM’s are all over indeed! You have to use discernment when you’re job search in these days, the scammers are all over job postings. For example an MLM class crypto ridiculous amount of money, posted as a job!

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux
Lol it’s a mess. All my ads are “classes” on how to become this that etc. what’s sad and crazy it’s not even a “scam” if they provide you with info you can find on the internet either

I don’t trust 99% of them either. They provide you basic info you can find your self
Exactly!
Their information is basic which is of no use to me. Plus, it's an easy find if you do research. This includes Dave Ramsey's & Suze Orman's advice.

Bottom line, people seem to think it's a magic bullet to wealth, weight loss, body building, etc. No1 respects the grind. These gurus sell overnight success story dreams. Their audience hopes they will show them the key to overnight success. Then, they realize they have to work.
Preach! It’s no use of having a 800, LLC and high credit limits when you have no income to pay the sh!t back. I think people try to see loopholes when those are damn near gone. Trying to “hit a lick” and wipe credit cards off the account so they can be “maxed out” and never hit credit isnt realistic. I’m tired of hearing about business credit, get funding as if it is overnight you can loan and up and hope and wish the business hits off so you can pay it back...
Even investing talks are becoming draining because nobody talks about the L’s... don’t play with your money if you’re better off saving it... if it was that easy to win... the game would be over

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux
Let's drag the entire lot of them: relationship gurus, Pro-Black gurus, hypergamy gurus, femininity gurus. . .anybody who's a fxcking guru.
Yea it’s tiring and borderline mental illness because it’s always so secret guide to how they “got to that level” when they aren’t at that level.

ICUWatchinMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,157 2,768 1,137
Alleybux
These are the Credit Repair folks who grind my gears:

Ashley Massengill- she started off doing credit repair, became a millionaire by selling courses on how to start a credit repair business. Some of the "bonuses" of the course were dispute letters directly from the credit repair software most credit repair companies use called Credit Repair Cloud. Now, she has expanded her courses to a course called Digital Course Recipe which is basically her previous academy classes but applying it to all industries.

Derrick Harper- You can tell he's all cap. All he does is brag, like Ashley, flaunt his rented Bentleys and "guilt trips you into buying from HIS company under the guise of giving value. He got kicked out of Credit Repair Cloud after the owner of the software found out Derrick was creating his own credit repair software. Plus, people were complaining that he got to go live and sell to other credit repair companies but no one else could. That's how he got his money, selling to other credit repair companies but no other Credit Repair Cloud members could. It showed favoritism and people were tired.

Coach Legendary- this thumb sucking teeth mouth ass mofo started out doing MLM credit repair and then moved on to do credit repair on his own.

Neko Cheri- A bitter baby mama who gained a following posting "sexy" pics. She started doing credit repair moved on to real estate investment. She's funny though because she be going in on the males on her page.

Shonda Martin- Road to 750 Facebook group. She's gained a large following over the last couple of years and has given good information, mostly for free. Unfortunately, the Credit Bureaus have caught on to this and her advice is causing the bureaus to stall with their responses. Someone who works at Equifax told me they and several of their colleagues are in her and these big credit repair groups and taking notes.

Last edited:

ICUWatchinMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,157 2,768 1,137
Alleybux

@ericsturdivant1​

and other credit repair "gurus" like him. All their services lead to 3rd party affiliates and costly memberships. https://thecreditcpr.com/

gives a business credit masterclass when you can get that information for free on Duns and Bradstreet website and youtube channel for free.

telling people they can get credit cards with bad credit, but it's just secured cards and everyone knows you need to put money on it....it's a glorified prepaid card.

I really despise credit repair gurus and especially because this line of scamming targets black people the most.

https://www.youtube.com/edub2015
There are a few credit repair folks who are legit though and they've been in the business a long time (Arnita Johnson, John Ulzheimer, etc)

I don't trust these new credit repair millionaires because they became millionaires not doing credit repair but by selling classes on how to start a credit repair businesses.

Here2Sip

ComeCorrectHeaux
Reaction score
Reactions
10,415 214 30
Alleybux
Papichulodreaded! Out here charging ppl $70 A month for his “program” to show you how to make a million a MONTH like he and his wife.

HiValueMan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,034 2,145 1,147
Alleybux
Let me also add that too many people want to run their mouth to get paid w/o putting in work, whether its gurus, preachers, commentators, life coaches, biz coaches, etc. trying to crank up a cult following platform.

And the worst muthafuckas are the "I have a 100 streams of income, but won't name them." These people think success is learning a new catch phrase.

Last edited:

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux
Any tea on noelle Randall?
also FES is another “credit agent” service that is scamming as hell... if anyone approaches you with this RUN LIKE HELL. Alexia Wright seems OK, but she skims over her start up in Airbnb. Like did you have rich parents? It’s what it seems as well as a trap king... she charges $2600 for Airbnb class.
G!ath3hou5eg0ddess tried to swindle me into bnb profits, long story short she was posting about wealth... I fell for it. Bought her crypto class and which was 40 mins late, the class was no knowledge literally everything on google then at the in shed like wanna make money? Now y’all are about of the time and I’ll show y’all the hustle. disputes payment with bank... chick is weird. I mean is that how you get ppl into your MLM? Just be real! She snagged a good 30 ppl under her with using her “class” as a front... not me!

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux
Let me also add that too many people want to run their mouth to get paid w/o putting in work, whether its gurus, preachers, commentators, life coaches, biz coaches, etc. trying to crank up a cult following platform.
Very true, usually they skim over how long they have been I. The business they just grab a tight suit or body con dress... red bottoms and fake Gucci belt off dhgate and do a quick arm cross pose and create a faux wealth image.
the whole thing is tired... I looked around and saw ppl are getting pimped! That’s the new game, look like you have it... take bits and pieces from Tim and Tom... snag a blk poverty stricken audience... whispers especially bc they are desperate at this time...

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux

Ashley Massengill- she started off doing credit repair, became a millionaire by selling courses on how to start a credit repair business. Some of the "bonuses" of the course were dispute letters directly from the credit repair software most credit repair companies use called Credit Repair Cloud. Now, she has expanded her courses to a course called Digital Course Recipe which is basically her previous academy classes but applying it to all industries.

Derrick Harper- You can tell he's all cap. All he does is brag, like Ashley, flaunt his rented Bentleys and "guilt trips you into buying from HIS company under the guise of giving value. He got kicked out of Credit Repair Cloud after the owner of the software found out Derrick was creating his own credit repair software. Plus, people were complaining that he got to go live and sell to other credit repair companies but no one else could. That's how he got his money, selling to other credit repair companies but no other Credit Repair Cloud members could. It showed favoritism and people were tired.

Coach Legendary- this thumb sucking teeth mouth ass mofo started out doing MLM credit repair and then moved on to do credit repair on his own.

Neko Cheri- A bitter baby mama who gained a following posting "sexy" pics. She started doing credit reading moved on to real estate investment. She's funny though because she be going in on the males on her page.

Shonda Martin- Road to 750 Facebook group. She's gained a large following over the last couple of years and has given good information, mostly for free. Unfortunately, the Credit Bureaus have caught on to this and her advice is causing the bureaus to stall with their responses. Someone who works at Equifax told me they and several of their colleagues are in her and these big credit repair groups and taking notes.
Anyone with credit cloud makes me cringe. A girl who claimed she was homeless when pandemic started claims to have a Tesla and wants to “show others how to get there”.... I think MLMs start shady because where the hell did credit cloud come from?

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux
Papichulodreaded! Out here charging ppl $70 A month for his “program” to show you how to make a million a MONTH like he and his wife.
Omg anyone else remember his grinding videos shaderoom use to post? He’s clearly standing in front of homes for sale...
he never post what he does but he’s sketchy anyways

ICUWatchinMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,157 2,768 1,137
Alleybux
also FES is another “credit agent” service that is scamming as hell... if anyone approaches you with this RUN LIKE HELL. Alexia Wright seems OK, but she skims over her start up in Airbnb. Like did you have rich parents? It’s what it seems as well as a trap king... she charges $2600 for Airbnb class.
G!ath3hou5eg0ddess tried to swindle me into bnb profits, long story short she was posting about wealth... I fell for it. Bought her crypto class and which was 40 mins late, the class was no knowledge literally everything on google then at the in shed like wanna make money? Now y’all are about of the time and I’ll show y’all the hustle. disputes payment with bank... chick is weird. I mean is that how you get ppl into your MLM? Just be real! She snagged a good 30 ppl under her with using her “class” as a front... not me!
FES and UCES are MLM credit repair companies that make you do all the work.

ICUWatchinMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,157 2,768 1,137
Alleybux
Anyone with credit cloud makes me cringe. A girl who claimed she was homeless when pandemic started claims to have a Tesla and wants to “show others how to get there”.... I think MLMs start shady because where the hell did credit cloud come from?
Credit Repair Cloud is a credit repair software used by a lot of credit repair companies. It's a legit software, even though it's also used by scammers.

It's the scammers who have tainted the credit repair industry.

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux
IM @c@d@my —— AVOID
The name alone triggered me I can expose hella frauds in that line of business. I know a girl who is deep into it and if you saw her Twitter you’d think she’s rich... sis rents cars and does credit fraud. Her tweets are usually “flipped a quick $5 to 20k” I gag seeing her lie away... and ppl eat it up.

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux
FES and UCES are MLM credit repair companies that make you do all the work.
I heard this before... sad sad.
Credit Repair Cloud is a credit repair software used by a lot of credit repair companies. It's a legit software, even though it's also used by scammers.

It's the scammers who have tainted the credit repair industry.
I wouldn’t be surprised if credit repair isn’t a thing soon.
Once everyone “got on” it’s become a nonstop talk... a lot of ppl don’t have bad credit that actually just don’t have many accts.

EAZYDUZIT

Trevante’s Poetic Inspo
Reaction score
Reactions
68,139 572 207
Alleybux
I hate how something that is supposed to be helpful and positive turns into something toxic and negative. People should not be paying for courses to be financially literate/free. These scammers turn everything positive into a money making scheme for them! I’m sick of it and it’s in every avenue from fitness to beauty to law of attraction etc. It’s sickening

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux
I hate how something that is supposed to be helpful and positive turns into something toxic and negative. People should not be paying for courses to be financially literate/free. These scammers turn everything positive into a money making scheme for them! I’m sick of it and it’s in every avenue from fitness to beauty to law of attraction etc. It’s sickening
They Prey on the weak and desperate. I’ve definitely withdrawn from social all together because of this

prettywingz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,469 158 35
Alleybux
I like Shonda Martin tho. Her advice is the same as other credit gurus though

Neko Cheri- A bitter baby mama who gained a following posting "sexy" pics. She started doing credit repair moved on to real estate investment. She's funny though because she be going in on the males on her page.

TMZ1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,089 1,175 1,090
Alleybux
Hey guys, do you want untold millions and sports cars like me? What a coincidence, you're just in time to catch my LIVE FREE webinar.
It starts in 3 minutes. subscribe now"

* presses play *

TMZ1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,089 1,175 1,090
Alleybux
I see all their damn ads. Always the never-ending ads on YouTube

Tony Robbins just launched one that was shameful. He kept saying "This is free but you'll definitely want to take advantage of the platinum option. This is your last opportunity to take advantage of the platinum option" then saying the same sh!t 4 slides and 5 emails later.

not even trying to be slick about it

TMZ1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,089 1,175 1,090
Alleybux
That married couple (black man, mixed/Latina wife?) who make millions a month from renting out their rental home to brands for photoshoots (ssh! it's not AirBnb)

Observe

Hit da Gas, and be outti 5 on dey azz
Reaction score
Reactions
22,293 7,222 4,795
Alleybux
Ive been in the concious community for a lot of years , so I follow a lot of concious teachers , scholars , etc known for pro black concious . A few years ago they started doing the vegan , seamoss, herbal pill , alkaline water hustle selling it on IG. Then last year they started calling them selves stock market coaches and financial advisors , now they’re all crypto coaches . I prob have more money in crypto than any of them cuz I’ve been doing it before them and us here will alway say we are not financial advisors. Credit repair , stocks , veganism , crypto , can all be self taught on the internet and if you have questions just ask people on message board. Blue Pill and Red Pill have been doing all these scams for a minute and they started off in the concious community 2 decades ago, but I peeped that they’ve been in Atlanta the past couple years , last year I threw salt and told this girl they were in Atlanta cuz they couldn’t afford their home town NYC. Lol

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux
Ive been in the concious community for a lot of years , so I follow a lot of concious teachers , scholars , etc known for pro black concious . A few years ago they started doing the vegan , seamoss, herbal pill , alkaline water hustle selling it on IG. Then last year they started calling them selves stock market coaches and financial advisors , now they’re all crypto coaches . I prob have more money in crypto than any of them cuz I’ve been doing it before them and us here will alway say we are not financial advisors. Credit repair , stocks , veganism , crypto , can all be self taught on the internet and if you have questions just ask people on message board. Blue Pill and Red Pill have been doing all these scams for a minute and they started off in the concious community 2 decades ago, but I peeped that they’ve been in Atlanta the past couple years , last year I threw salt and told this girl they were in Atlanta cuz they couldn’t afford their home town NYC. Lol
Wow the “conscious community” is a term I haven’t heard in a min! I think most ppl left and resorting to a new snatch game... talking about wealth. Many had groups, and products they sold “monotomic gold” being the rave at one point (who remembers that?LOL).
after the rituals and faux loa self love... we learned most conscious gurus were mean girls/guys who were ego driven and only liked ppl who subscribed to the thoughts will no challenge... what a drain.

Observe

Hit da Gas, and be outti 5 on dey azz
Reaction score
Reactions
22,293 7,222 4,795
Alleybux
Wow the “conscious community” is a term I haven’t heard in a min! I think most ppl left and resorting to a new snatch game... talking about wealth. Many had groups, and products they sold “monotomic gold” being the rave at one point (who remembers that?LOL).
after the rituals and faux loa self love... we learned most conscious gurus were mean girls/guys who were ego driven and only liked ppl who subscribed to the thoughts will no challenge... what a drain.

You’re right , Dr Blaire would sell that along with magnet mattresses in Chicago at his MetaCenter (RIP). I used to hate in every lecture or podcast interview he would take 30 mins out just to talk bout what he was selling and the benefits. Like damn we heard you in the first few lectures, now every one ? But much love to him, how he had knowledge about outer space I will never know but it seems true

tt00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,180 7,434 1,115
Alleybux
I have seen this name pop up on my YT in the last few weeks. I have not had a chance to comb through her channel.

Seems like her traffic just picked up heavy this yr so it means somebody been doing some advertising online. She has been pushing alot of RE stuff

The Culture

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom