Quantcast

Can we talk about Harry not being 100% TRUTHFUL to Meghan about how LOWDOWN his family is?

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,257 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
You mentioned readings about Harry and Meghan as in ….psychic readings??? I’m assuming…

Aaah! I didn't know whether you were referring to an article, or a scripture. RE: The Reading, I just input their details on an astrology website, and that is some of the info that came up.

Melons

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,720 1,891 1,340
Alleybux
Aaah! I didn't know whether you were referring to an article, or a scripture. RE: The Reading, I just input their details on an astrology website, and that is some of the info that came up.
The reading I saw was so similar. The reader said shes never seen synastry like theirs.

harls

I ho’d so you could fly.
Reaction score
Reactions
252,063 5,752 278
Alleybux
Harry left things out, but with as public as his family is Meghan could have done her research. She straight up said she didn’t vet this man and that is scary in this day and age of dating. There are stories about that family that are like lore. I also don’t see why people expect Harry to dog out his family. Clearly he understands how they work and he’s been brought up a certain way. For everything Meghan’s dad said or did I don’t think she ever went for the jugular either. They both toe the line. I also feel that Harry knows how to play the game with them, but above all he really does love his family. Had he been done with them he would have said who said what about his baby.

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,257 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
Harry left things out, but with as public as his family is Meghan could have done her research. She straight up said she didn’t vet this man and that is scary in this day and age of dating. There are stories about that family that are like lore. I also don’t see why people expect Harry to dog out his family. Clearly he understands how they work and he’s been brought up a certain way. For everything Meghan’s dad said or did I don’t think she ever went for the jugular either. They both toe the line. I also feel that Harry knows how to play the game with them, but above all he really does love his family. Had he been done with them he would have said who said what about his baby.

What vetting was Meghan supposed to do? As you've rightly pointed out, there's a lot in the public domain about the Windsors. We all know that they treat outsiders like trash especially the women who marry into that family (then again Prince Phillip was also treated like trash). So what vetting exactly was Meghan supposed to do? Was she supposed to engage a PI to run a background check on Harry or the Royals?

When they did the engagement sit down (interview), Meghan said, that when she was told she was going on blind date with him, her first question was, "is he kind?". It's obvious that he is kind, as evidenced by the fact that he refused to put up with bullshyt once the bullying began,
a) he fired off letters to the Press Complaints Commission,
b) he fought for her ("what Meghan wants, Meghan gets"),
c) and once he realised they were being used as scapegoats, he began to plan their exit.

Those who know both Princes, say that Harry has filthy temper, but he'd also be the first one to smother you in hugs. His friend, Thomas Van Straubenzee was on the phone to Harry when he was mugged. Harry heard the scuffling in the background and made a mad dash from the Palace (sans royal security) to try and track down his friend. He then drove round the area with his security looking for Thomas, and when he couldn't find him, made a beeline to the local police station (becoming the first royal to ever set foot in a police station!) to report the crime. When he went to the police station, he found his friend there reporting the mugging. How many friends would do that? Elaine Day, a Black PA who ended up taking Prince Charles' office to the tribunal also said Harry was good people...as for William? Hhmm!

I don't know whether Harry loves his family...I think he tolerates them, in keeping with that old adage, "you can can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family". However, fundamentally he recognises that he can't afford to publicly throw his family under the bus, because
a) they are a whole institution linked to the British Establishment
b) their existence depends on the goodwill of the public ( a dumb lot).
c) no good has ever come to anyone who bucks the system!

The Public is the only entity that can challenge the BRF/Palace, but they are too dumb to do that.

Any further fighting in public only gives people something to talk, and laugh about. The best Harry could do, was move, and go build his life elsewhere, which is exactly what he did. I don't know why some people want to see him engaged in some ghetto a ss knock down drag down fight with his family. I mean, even if two LSA fonts who are related, started carrying on here, they'd be told to take their argument somewhere private.

Harry and Meghan said A LOT in that interview, some of it was very forthright, some was couched in niceties (the Queen is very nice...yet somehow she's surrounded by ain't shyt people? Major shade!); Kate is nice...how about William then? Radio silence (Meghan); We are on different paths (said Harry) = Major shade! They fully exposed the fact that they were treated differently.

Meghan knows that Harry has no control over the Palace or his relatives, he could not possibly imagine that they were going to be that malicious partly out of spite, and partly from necessity (to protect William and Andrew). Meghan is satisfied with Harry as evidenced by the fact that they are still together. At the end of the interview, Meghan said that Harry saved her. I don't think anyone who has married into that family can say the same about their spouse, certainly not Diana.

Last edited:

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,257 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
The reading I saw was so similar. The reader said shes never seen synastry like theirs.

I need to have another look at their synastry, that said, the reading I saw said can't afford to be subjected to emotional highs and lows. I like the way they've maintained a low profile and only emerge to speak when they have something to say. They need to maintain an even keel, shield themselves from the negative energy, the poisonous slings and arrows being directed towards them by the Palace, Press and jealous public.

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,257 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
Chelsy stayed with him for seven years and looked devastated at his wedding, she’s still single. If Harry wanted to marry her she would’ve.
Harry didn’t prepare Meghan on “protocol” but “protocol” is a farce. If you look back Harry broke “protocol” all the time.
Her nose looks out of joint...

1620545417200.png