Quantcast

Can you be a 12th house person and still find love?

MertonPaws

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,176 2,009 652
Alleybux
My sun, Mars and Mercury are in my 12th house.
My neptune is in the 5th house.
My moon is in the 6th.
My Venus in the 11th.

I don't want kids, but I do like the idea of being in a serious long term relationship, I just haven't met someone where we were on the same page?

Kiwistarr

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
226 1 11
Alleybux
Of course you could find love. To determine how and who it could be, you’d have to examine the rest of your chart and maybe look at your 7th house.

MertonPaws

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,176 2,009 652
Alleybux
Of course you could find love. To determine how and who it could be, you’d have to examine the rest of your chart and maybe look at your 7th house.
My 7th house is in Aquarius. Lololololololololool
Everything about my chart screams stereotypically forever alone.

Purple Crow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,225 1,186 814
Alleybux
Oh for sure! I met a woman with Sun and Moon in the 12th house who seemed happily married.

Purple Crow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,225 1,186 814
Alleybux
My 7th house is in Aquarius. Lololololololololool
Everything about my chart screams stereotypically forever alone.
Aquarius on the 7th house cusps can indicate the type of mate you are likely to attract: one who is independent, may need space, eccentric or a mate who is idealist and prone to humanitarian pursuits. Could also indicate a mate who is into the latest high tech gadgets or has a high tech career. Doesnt neccessarily mean you will end up alone but I also do think that if you took the loner route you could handle it and maybe even learn to enjoy it!!

Mercury in the 12th house alongside your Sun makes me think you tend to isolate yourself from social settings and is not easy to understand. Come out of your shel already, become more extrovert and mingle!!

MertonPaws

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,176 2,009 652
Alleybux
Aquarius on the 7th house cusps can indicate the type of mate you are likely to attract: one who is independent, may need space, eccentric or a mate who is idealist and prone to humanitarian pursuits. Could also indicate a mate who is into the latest high tech gadgets or has a high tech career. Doesnt neccessarily mean you will end up alone but I also do think that if you took the loner route you could handle it and maybe even learn to enjoy it!!

Mercury in the 12th house alongside your Sun makes me think you tend to isolate yourself from social settings and is not easy to understand. Come out of your shel already, become more extrovert and mingle!!
My Mars is also there.
All 3 are in Leo, but the 12th of Cancer.
I'm still a leo regardless so when I do go out I know to switch on the stereotypical leo pleasantries.
I also think Mercury in the 12th can be communication online vs. in person.
Which I am. I just feel like I am able to express myself better.

My Saturn and Pluto are both in the 3rd so you gotta give me a break.

I definitely know I can enjoy myself alone. I just feel like I should be in a relationship at some point because it's the healthy thing to do instead of being so isolated all the time(by choice, but it's not a healthy one. At least a relationship is a healthy medium between being totally isolated and not always having to be around people.)