Quantcast

Can You Be A Colorist AND Pro-Black At The Same Time?

A isha baby

Becoming who I'm supposed to be
Reaction score
Reactions
78,893 4,585 4,680
Alleybux
This thread is not specifically about the men posted, but black men in general. I have a male cousin who's always talking that blackity black sh!t yet I've never seen him entertain a woman darker than a paper bag. Sure both men and women are allowed to have preferences even if it is rooted in sheer ignorance. I just find it funny how one can say they're pro-black yet have a disdain for dark(er) and afro-centric features. How mean how does that even work? I just find it ironic how black men can constantly talk against racism and white supremacy... yet uphold white supremacist standards of beauty.
image-asset.jpeg

Sole-and-griff.jpg

full.jpg
kmnlpplmoov.png
20210412_163210.jpg

Last edited:

HannahO

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
532 72 5
Alleybux
I don't understand how those two things would work...

Like can you be pro-life but be a serial killer?

Rexo

“ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ”──✮⋆˙♛
Reaction score
Reactions
231,455 3,936 964
Alleybux
Inauguration Cnn2017 Donald Trump GIF - InaugurationCnn2017 DonaldTrump FingerWag GIFs

It's not possible. Colorist black men tend to bully and degrade dark-skinned black women. They think DSBW are unworthy of being treated with respect and love. Also for them to be colorist they must hold internalized self-hatred (if they're dark-skinned themselves) or they believe in the brown paper bag test. Not to mention they use "pReFeRenCe" as a means to escape the fact that they just have a disdain for deeply melanated skin and believe lighter skin is better. So no, you cannot be pro-black and colorist.

Pearlfection

Khaleesi of the Great Grass Bayou
Reaction score
Reactions
337,146 5,212 2,332
Alleybux
You can date who you want and be pro-black, but no you can't be colorist and pro-black. That's just being self- serving, not pro-black.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
I told y’all black males don’t see racism like y’all and they all don’t really care about white supremacy they want to be in white men shoes, they want his resources and women and power but lack skills, education, power out here to truly lack the intelligence.

They love white people and white men a lot of black males do but once something happen to them violent or anything “ist” they will call out the signal for black race soldiers to come saving them. They use black women as a front oh please. Black women need to wake up groan or dislike.
I had a male cousin back in 2006 like this in your OP he would sit in our faces saying he wanted a white girl with the fattest ass and thick popeyes chicken thighs. He would be obsessed with white girls all in front of the family but everybody ignored it and cheered it on lmao.

DeepPonderer

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,533 1,183 902
Alleybux
How do black women complain about colorism and yet celebrate Meghan Markle's marriage into the racist, slave trading institution called the British Royal Family? How do the same black women think Kamala as VP is black girl magic? You accept biracial women as black, feel pride in watching them ascend, and get mad when black men choose someone who look like them as their mates.

You same black women stan Beyonce, put down Jay Z's afrocentric features, and called Blue Ivy ugly because she has some of her father's features. Black women looked at Blue Ivy with pity and actually said "I hope the Beyonce genes kick in."

Yeah, black women can be as colorist and featurist as black men.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
No. At this point I think it’s obvious that the average “Pro-BM” is colorist and is using his pro-black status as a ploy for some kind of gain (xes, money, shelter, etc) - See: Broketep Hoteps who try to talk BW into polygamy and using their resources, Hebrew Miserabilites who also try to talk BW into polygamy and using their resources, Dr. Umar/Tariq Notshitheed/Boyce Twatkins types who use black women for money/donations. Etc etc etc. Wash Rinse Repeat.

Remmy45

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,776 5,704 6,747
Alleybux
How do black women complain about colorism and yet celebrate Meghan Markle's marriage into the racist, slave trading institution called the British Royal Family? How do the same black women think Kamala as VP is black girl magic? You accept biracial women as black, feel pride in watching them ascend, and get mad when black men choose someone who look like them as their mates.

You same black women stan Beyonce, put down Jay Z's afrocentric features, and called Blue Ivy ugly because she has some of her father's features. Black women looked at Blue Ivy with pity and actually said "I hope the Beyonce genes kick in."

Yeah, black women can be as colorist and featurist as black men.
This, the false equivalence. Everything always come back to bm dating options.I

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
@coco2thepuff99
@GlamorousOne
@Plentiful

Take a look at this ladies and read this OP.
black males are pro-mule only.......so if they have to fake it, to keep blakistan thriving, they will, and this is what they do........black males only fake their hotep shenanigans to keep themselves in production via the black woman.......

black males know if they were open and out with their real thoughts verbally, black women would not wanna produce them.......but the gag is.....black males are very open with their real thoughts via their ACTIONS, black women just don't pay attention to ACTIONS, yet stay falling for bµllsh!t 'game' and words from the black male.......

black women are dummies, and even when the black male verbally expresses his intention, black women fall into the 'not all' handmaiden rhetoric........at this point, you can't even really blame the black male for taking advantage of the mules........the knowledge is there, but since black women mules are so hell bent on going against woke black women in favor of their kangz, they deserve their fate at this point.......no sympathy......

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
black males are pro-mule only.......so if they have to fake it, to keep blakistan thriving, they will, and this is what they do........black males only fake their hotep shenanigans to keep themselves in production via the black woman.......

black males know if they were open and out with their real thoughts verbally, black women would not wanna produce them.......but the gag is.....black males are very open with their real thoughts via their ACTIONS, black women just don't pay attention to ACTIONS, yet stay falling for bµllsh!t 'game' and words from the black male.......

black women are dummies, and even when the black male verbally expresses his intention, black women fall into the 'not all' handmaiden rhetoric........at this point, you can't even really blame the black male for taking advantage of the mules........the knowledge is there, but since black women mules are so hell bent on going against woke black women in favor of their kangz, they deserve their fate at this point.......no sympathy......

Yes they are pro mules that need to be a thread alone seriously lmao. Yes they are. That hotep talk and “let’s build” bµllsh!t as talking is what got black women tricked into that facade until crap today as well. Yes I always said black males hide their true feelings towards black women inside but they retaliate it by their “actions” hello preach. A slot of black women are stuck in the “Matrix” unfortunately so it makes them look stupid as hell. Yes a lot of the knowledge is here now and there’s no reason modern black women should still be stuck being race loyal, race first identified and male identified mules or still trying to build a community. It’s such a fake mindset. These fonts around also is bias and lost also clueless as well.

smokesilver

I trigger fonts
Reaction score
Reactions
38,498 1,860 410
Alleybux
I've learned that pro-black is synonymous with "pro the black man only" so I 100% believe a pro-black man can still be colorist. I remember I stumbled upon a group on IG that showcased black men in "black love" relationships. All of the women in those "black love" slides were not even black...like at all...not even a quarter black. The posts got backlash because black women were in the commments arguing that black love means a black couple, but black men were in there saying that as long as at least one person in the relationship is black, it IS black love. So to the black women "black love" meant a black man + a black woman, but the black men said "black love" means black men + any race of woman. With that being said, I keep telling black women that black men are for themselves FIRST. Maybe one day they'll listen but for now too many still assume black men will be fair with them. Black men are black men first and a black body second. Black women are a black body first and black women second. I just laugh because black women are running around here talking about "i LiKe My MaN tHe WaY i LiKe mY cOfFeE" and black men are out here saying that they can have "black love" without you lol!

IrisOsiris

Last friday night
Reaction score
Reactions
101,863 3,302 3,198
Alleybux
This thread is not specifically about the men posted, but black men in general. I have a male cousin who's always talking that blackity black sh!t yet I've never seen him entertain a woman darker than a paper bag. Sure both men and women are allowed to have preferences even if it is rooted in sheer ignorance. I just find it funny how one can say they're pro-black yet have a disdain for dark(er) and afro-centric features. How mean how does that even work? I just find it ironic how black men can constantly talk against racism and white supremacy... yet uphold white supremacist standards of beauty.
View attachment 2469647

View attachment 2469653
View attachment 2469655 View attachment 2469715 View attachment 2469784
no. if you're colorist, then you're not pro-black. therefore, most black men are not pro-black.