Quantcast

Can you be in a same xes relationship and still be straight?

Lalah

C A R A M E LL E
Reaction score
Reactions
282,327 15,405 8,148
Alleybux
I know a girl who has been with her stud girlfriend for 4 years. She claims she is not a lesbian, she identifies as straight because her girlfriend is the only girl she is attracted too. I don't really understand how that works. She still is attracted to women but she is attracted to one woman and one woman only.

Do you think she is in denial or what is it?
Why can women be in a same xes relationship and still identify as straight but a man is gay for even having same xes thoughts?

If this b!tch is straight, its unfair to her very lesbian girlfriend who treats her like a fµck!ng queen, and here is my lesbian ass, can't find a good girlfriend to save my life.

It kinda angers me that she is with this girl, knowing she may leave her for a man in the next 10 years or less.
Her girlfriend is a really good girl and she accepts the fact her gf is "straight".

Why do women toy with homosexuality like its some kind of game or void filler?

Funk Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,534 62 27
Alleybux
She's not straight. Her sexuality is clearly more fluid than she thinks

havelock

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
133,437 4,137 2,794
Alleybux
people can call themselves whatver they want

stop hating from the outside of a relationship

FelonLove

On his mind, in his heart ♡♡♡
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
16,185 935 1,364
Alleybux
What she IS and what she CALLS herself are two different things

Lalah

C A R A M E LL E
Reaction score
Reactions
282,327 15,405 8,148
Alleybux
people can call themselves whatver they want

stop hating from the outside of a relationship

I'm hating? Yeah , maybe a little because she has something I wish I had but she's taking it for granted and not respecting the lifestyle.

CoCoD

A woman in process...
Reaction score
Reactions
356,832 8,900 2,082
Alleybux
She can LABEL herself what she wants, however she is LIVING a lie.

A vegan is someone who doesn't consume any animal products.

However ,how can a vegan claim to be a vegan, yet have leather seats in their car, drink cow's milk and eat scrambled eggs for breakfast every morning?

tyronebiggums

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,688 781 816
Alleybux
I don't see how she is hurting the lifestyle

Maybe she thinks they aren't lesbian because she isn't in love or they haven't had xes or something personal that you don't know.

I don't really think there's any reason for people to force another person to their queer identity. It's a personal decision.... it's also called bullying and not recommended as per most safe space training.

It sounds like she's not straight, but you aren't in their relationship and if they break up and she ends up with a dude... is this not just the nature of a bisexual person's life? It wouldn't be the first time it happened. You are all up in your feelings over other people's business.

Lalah

C A R A M E LL E
Reaction score
Reactions
282,327 15,405 8,148
Alleybux
I don't see how she is hurting the lifestyle

Maybe she thinks they aren't lesbian because she isn't in love or they haven't had xes or something personal that you don't know.

I don't really think there's any reason for people to force another person to their queer identity. It's a personal decision.... it's also called bullying and not recommended as per most safe space training.

It sounds like she's not straight, but you aren't in their relationship and if they break up and she ends up with a dude... is this not just the nature of a bisexual person's life? It wouldn't be the first time it happened. You are all up in your feelings over other people's business.

They talk about their xes life and how much they love each other all the time but okay.

IIOO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,793 11,773 29,821
Alleybux
I know a girl who has been with her stud girlfriend for 4 years. She claims she is not a lesbian, she identifies as straight because her girlfriend is the only girl she is attracted too. I don't really understand how that works. She still is attracted to women but she is attracted to one woman and one woman only.

Why can women be in a same xes relationship and still identify as straight but a man is gay for even having same xes thoughts?

If this b!tch is straight, its unfair to her very lesbian girlfriend who treats her like a fµck!ng queen, and here is my lesbian ass, can't find a good girlfriend to save my life.

It kinda angers me that she is with this girl, knowing she may leave her for a man in the next 10 years or less.
Her girlfriend is a really good girl and she accepts the fact her gf is "straight".

Don't you claim to be gay, but screw guys on the side?

tyronebiggums

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,688 781 816
Alleybux
They talk about their xes life and how much they love each other all the time but okay.

If you're friends, tell the other person in the relationship how you feel. It'll be messy behavior, but at least maybe what you're afraid of won't happen. and if they ignore what you say :dunno: that's like the only solution to the problem you seem to have with them being together. Otherwise you just gotta accept it and move on

She is not the only woman in the closet, and being closeted isn't a "bad" thing

G I N G E R

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,862 236 218
Alleybux
If this was about a man this thread would be filled with responses.... That wouldn't have been so "accepting" or understanding... Anyway I just hope her girlfriend doesn't get hurt in the end. However, it seems she is accepting of her girlfriend being "straight" which probably a ego boost for her... Being that she is the only woman she is attracted to. Some lesbians get a kick out of dating "straight" women , maybe she is the type.They seem to love each other. Girl, just let it go you'll be blessed with a wonderful girlfriend when the time is right.

DreamBlue

Aligning my chakras
Reaction score
Reactions
86,776 1,223 79
Alleybux
I really don't see the issue here. She says she's only attracted to her girlfriend. Which means if you take it at her word only her girlfriend does it for her not any other woman. So therefore her claiming to be a lesbian would be fraudulent because she is not primarily attracted to women. If you want to label her I guess you could go with bisexual. But you see this is why some people don't deal with labels. People just like who they like. And being a lesbian is not a lifestyle choice. That's the same sh!t that homophobes like to throw at gay indiviuals that it's a lifestyle choice as if they choose to be gay. Your sexuality is only part of you and you shouldn't have to be a certain way in order for people to accept you. You can't tell a person that they're doing being a lesbian wrong anymore than you can tell a straight person that they're doing straight wrong.

chiquita

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,031 593 268
Alleybux
She probably is lying to herself. There is more than likely a woman that looks like her girlfriend and has a personality like her girlfriend that she would be attracted to. But let her label herself. If she still likes men then that is her girlfriend's problem, not yours.

ZWEITA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,774 89 91
Alleybux
[MENTION=165792]L A V A[/MENTION] ... a same xes couple that I know told me they were not 'Lesbians' when I met them. Both had been with men previously, one of them was married and she later found out he was having xes with me. The other one was engaged, but when she met her current partner they became good friends and it grew into more. She was not sure of the engagement anyway, because her fiance was emotionally distant and she felt like nothing more than a 'trophy'. Neither one of them had been with women before and said they were not attracted to women in general... I have my doubts about that, but have to accept what they say. They are still together after some 20 years and were able to get married.

So I agree, labels can be problematic and this girl might be happy with years with your friend... let them enjoy their relationship.

ATaleOf 2Citiez

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
54 4 4
Alleybux
She's a Bisexual delusional b!tch. I don't believe in that "sexuality is fluid" bµllsh!t. That trick is in denial.

A New Beginning
Reaction score
Reactions
12,698 566 228
Alleybux
Today in another thread , I learned about demisexuals, maybe this term is applicable to your "str8" friend. Also maybe the reason you can't find a "good" girlfriend is that you are too picky.

Moionfire

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,272 202 177
Alleybux

I mostly would roll my eyes at this, but I believe her. Assuming your friend is serious, she might not find women in general hot-- just her one girlfriend. I have heard this among straight men and gay men and lesbian women. They could call themselves bisexual-- but that implies they have an attraction to both sexes in general. Like your friend doesn't fantasize about other women at all. I wish there was a term for this, but I guess there is not.

I guess I would say she is on the bisexual spectrum-- but only with one woman. Maybe an incidental bisexual?

babyfacegawd

the baby face
Reaction score
Reactions
7,567 205 71
Alleybux
i believe it's possible. i'm attracted to one girl and one girl only all tho i do find other women's beauty intriguing, i'm not into them. i still like men a lot more, so maybe they would say I'm bi. idk but i don't think i want to be with a woman other then the fact i think we are incredibly beautiful.

Ps: idk if this has anything to do with what you said lol

Reaction score
Reactions
5,312 170 41
Alleybux
True enough she can say whatever she thinks she is lol

I don't think that the problem for you is her, your problem is that you are sick of not being able to find love in the fashion that you want it.

I understand that COMPLETLEY lol but I messed up, rushed it, and found myself even more unhappy as before. Just relax and be content with living I PROMISE you don't want a bunch of BS it'll just be a huge hassle.

You know what you want so just chill and let your friend figure out her situation.