Quantcast

Can You Be Petty? Whats Some Petty **** You've Done?

Genovese

Glitter Addict
Reaction score
Reactions
75,448 3,430 1,201
Alleybux
I'm petty when someone has pissed me off. :at-wits-end:
A bish STAY petty over her money owed. :e8_25:

I'm petty with men who always talk down about the female race. One guy on Facebook was talking about how all women ain't

sh!t. And I told him that must include his momma because she don't swallow.

I be petty as fµck. And don't let me get into an argument with them. That sh!t is delectable. I always win.

Imprimis

B005T3D
Reaction score
Reactions
7,308 93 12
Alleybux
I worked as an office manager in 2012ish. Everything was good until about 4 months in. This UGLY ass (inside and out) woman who was also black, worked for a partner whom I had to contact daily.

She was always a smart ass and talking sh!t for no reason. So this crosseyed, bowl hair cut miserable piece of sh!t gets fired.

Guess where she came to work... This b!tch was always looking for something wrong, kissing the white ass in the office etc.

One day we got into it. I was so pissed I went home and contacted property management. I told them all kinds of sh!t about her cussing loud outside with kids present etc.

The next day not even 10 mins into the morning the property manager comes and hands me a letter. (I knew what it was and was laughing inside) to shorten this she got cussed out, I ended up leaving and she was all happy and showing her fµcked up teeth when I went to get my sh!t.

Little did she know the company was going under and closed weeks later. I got paid, she didn't... The owners ran off.

I laughed so hard and it felt soooo good.

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,666 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
Being the bigger person doesn't always work and folks will be abusive towards you. They'll see it as weak so sometimes you have to be petty to let them know you can get on their level. LMAO!

FaeLatte

♏️+♊️
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
172,934 8,050 5,896
Alleybux
I used to erase people's name off their homework assignment and put my name in high school... Does that count?

nzuricaramel

A Young Monied Million Heiress
Reaction score
Reactions
198,738 5,070 1,926
Alleybux
Just one of my petty experiences... at my old job I was getting pissed off that the guests were getting pissed at me when their food was taking too long. We are supposed to make up excuses (basically take the blame) as to why this and that is happening and never put blame on the real reason which was usually the kitchen being backed up. (They didn't want to pay for full staff) Sooooo, I got fed up with my guests yelling at me and getting mad at me giving me attitude, I had this one table ask me to check on their food. I said idk when your food is coming out and that the manager doesn't want me to check on your food, the kitchen is behind because they don't put enough cooks on the line, they told me to stay out of the kitchen (along with some other things). The lady got PISSED b/c they were already waiting almost an hour! That manager was transferred a few days after to a low volume/slow store lol. I didn't like the manager anyways tee-hee!

manny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
319,062 19,574 2,903
Alleybux
Oh most definitely. ..especially if a mofo try me.

...iam only bringing two steaks for me to eat to the family cookout at big sis house tomorrow. Nah...i brought hamburgers and beef hotdogs as well.As i do every year.But every year the steaks always disappear before i get a taste.So iam stopping.

....same for my top shelf liquor (bae says iam being mean...but she the main one upset if she miss out on tasting something we brought)

Fallingstar

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,880 542 169
Alleybux
I worked as an office manager in 2012ish. Everything was good until about 4 months in. This UGLY ass (inside and out) woman who was also black, worked for a partner whom I had to contact daily.

She was always a smart ass and talking sh!t for no reason. So this crosseyed, bowl hair cut miserable piece of sh!t gets fired.

Guess where she came to work... This b!tch was always looking for something wrong, kissing the white ass in the office etc.

One day we got into it. I was so pissed I went home and contacted property management. I told them all kinds of sh!t about her cussing loud outside with kids present etc.

The next day not even 10 mins into the morning the property manager comes and hands me a letter. (I knew what it was and was laughing inside) to shorten this she got cussed out, I ended up leaving and she was all happy and showing her fµcked up teeth when I went to get my sh!t.

Little did she know the company was going under and closed weeks later. I got paid, she didn't... The owners ran off.

I laughed so hard and it felt soooo good.

Why did you get fired though?

To the OP: I can be petty, but always talk myself out of it because I don't want to start something, plus I tell myself their karma will come. One time this woman kept throwing her bag on top of mine so when she wasn't looking I buried her bag underneath fliers, handouts and the company bag with additional fliers and handouts in it. I watched her struggle to lift her bag out of the mess.

Back in school I had a crazy partner who was an ass. She kept trying to get me and the other girls to type up her assignments for her, she would call me and leave rude voice mails and talk crap about me to the teacher all because I wouldn't type up her portion of the project. After an argument on the phone, she came in the next day and continued sitting behind me, so whenever I had to fart, I just let it out and didn't give a damn. One day she also complained to the girls sitting behind her that I smelled like sh!t, and they were like, "HER?!" That pissed me off even more because I was embarrassed, but I knew no one would believe her because I'm so put together. To get her back for THAT, I started eating things that would upset my stomach, hold my farts in until she came in the class, then unleash them with her sitting directly behind me.

Imprimis

B005T3D
Reaction score
Reactions
7,308 93 12
Alleybux

To the OP: I can be petty, but always talk myself out of it because I don't want to start something, plus I tell myself their karma will come. One time this woman kept throwing her bag on top of mine so when she wasn't looking I buried her bag underneath fliers, handouts and the company bag with additional fliers and handouts in it. I watched her struggle to lift her bag out of the mess.

Back in school I had a crazy partner who was an ass. She kept trying to get me and the other girls to type up her assignments for her, she would call me and leave rude voice mails and talk crap about me to the teacher all because I wouldn't type up her portion of the project. After an argument on the phone, she came in the next day and continued sitting behind me, so whenever I had to fart, I just let it out and didn't give a damn. One day she also complained to the girls sitting behind her that I smelled like sh!t, and they were like, "HER?!" That pissed me off even more because I was embarrassed, but I knew no one would believe her because I'm so put together. To get her back for THAT, I started eating things that would upset my stomach, hold my farts in until she came in the class, then unleash them with her sitting directly behind me.

I didn't get fired I left. I got lucky that a supervisor tipped me the company was screwed before he left a month prior.

alluregoddess

I wish you… an ounce of luck.
Reaction score
Reactions
292,121 3,425 476
Alleybux

OMG :crucified:

Genovese

Glitter Addict
Reaction score
Reactions
75,448 3,430 1,201
Alleybux
Years ago, I used to cocktail waitress and this big time athlete player came in with some rally rude hoez.
Whomever he was dating thought she was Gods gift to this earth and was getting angry because he kept tipping me out nicely every time he ordered bottles for his crew. He left to go do something and his girl had a field day with me. Saying snide remarks like "Well leave that there for the waitress to clean up." "The little high yella waitress may know."
They were already half drunk anyway and ordered more bottles of Moscato and Champagne.

The girl crumbled up the money and threw it at me. :e8_25:

I took one of the Moscato bottles behind the bar, poured out half of it, and gave it to the BOH (back of the house) and yelled

"Bottle Special!!" Bottle Special means when we run into a complete a-holes giving us a hard time, you take it to BOH and they fill it up with some mysterious sh!t. Toilet water, urine, who knows. and when they come thru the flap doors and sit it at the bar it's good to go. And then I gouged the price. A huge 300% markup.

I miss those days. BOH were wonderful people.

kramaokrama

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
624 12 1
Alleybux
Yes ago this girl I worked with, I caught her talking about me when I was right outside the door two people knew I heard and she said she don't care she don't like me etc, well she was telling everyone about her Apartment party, alot of them low key didn't fµck with her, so she made sure to invite people when I was around and never ask me, I felt the hit but I was not offended because she was a b!tch, so a ideal came over me, I go and invited everyone to my party the same time and day of her party, it's a pool party, tons of booze, door prizes, mind you me and my sisters just got our place and its big home. Also they knew at that time my sister mingle with celebs who would be there. My party was packed, hers had her bf,her bestfriend was even at my party having a blast, she cool people. That Monday back she gave stank face, I asked her how her party was,and I'm sure it was pack and lit. She just fake smiled and nodded, and her friend looked guilty.

bubbers

le sigh
Reaction score
Reactions
39,468 1,467 44
Alleybux
I used to erase people's name off their homework assignment and put my name in high school... Does that count?

I was the nerd in the class, and people always wanted my answers. So I gave them the wrong answers all the time.

One guy got mad over his bad grade and called me a dumb hoe. I threw a chair at him.

I was an angry nerd :1244: