Quantcast

Canadian PM exposed as a performative racist.

Summerchild

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,738 1,237 1,109
Alleybux
I remember when she was getting flack for something a few years ago and she asked trudeau for support and he told her that she would be able to handle it because she was a strong black woman lol I heard that and was like wtf

Hell no. He did not ???

LindaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,245 1,525 687
Alleybux
Hell no. He did not ???

Yes it was documented. It was some huge controversy on social media. And she reached out to him after or during the controversy and he was like you can handle it on your own.You're a strong black woman lol

LoveScorpio9

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,145 1,388 462
Alleybux
Am I the only individual who feels like Canadian policies/politicians do not impact my life as a black person in Canada?
In the discourse surrounding Indigenous communities, YES policies matter,, but it seems so ridiculous to even care about the prime minister's intent and behaviour for the rest of Canadians.

fuzzymua

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,813 1,172 179
Alleybux
Any black person in the world who is not cautious around “liberals” is not paying attention.
I am not surprised she had that experience because all they see is black.

I also find it funny she called him a mothafucka . LOL

LindaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,245 1,525 687
Alleybux
Yeah I met a few other people in Trudeaus team. They were white women and they just gave off awful vibes. I know they have a bunch of brown faces on their team and on tv.

Miel007

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,710 650 329
Alleybux
liberals are always white first.
in ivory coast we thought the french libs were our friends but guess what?
we should be wary of all yt ppl

Wonder Girl

Make That pH Game Weak Again!
Reaction score
Reactions
44,488 3,057 1,182
Alleybux
Lol i met him. His reaction to seeing a black person was priceless. He had the scared look white people have when they think you will rob them or hurt them even though we were in a formal setting. That microaggression told me everything I needed to know
Someone else on here mentioned him acting passive aggressive around them and how he kept gas lighting them, they received a bunch of skepticals and groans in one of his thirst threads lol.

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,099 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
And to think some fonts on here were lusting after this man,(Who has always been ugly to me) , y'all should be ashamed. And Canada is not better than America as it relates to racism. They are just more covert and.they don't report them for the world to see.

Damn near all the Canadian fonts on here were shamelessly lusting after this man and low-key pressuring others to vote for him again when you would try to expose your reasons for not endorsing him. I knew from the get-go what he was about.

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,099 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
This is exactly what I am always saying!!!!!!! Tokenism is the issue with Liberals. I was listing to a podcast about reparations and this white man dead ass said that having a diversity and inclusion officer is a scam. He said that having that admits that you know there’s a problem but I stead of addressing the problem you’ve chosen to simply include POC in there and think it’s solved. What you need is a transformation officer who will change the culture of your organisation entirely. A diversity officer is telling everyone you are happy with the current system and want to add a few non white people.

guess what? He is right!!!!!

He is 100% right. But you know, it can get worse. Much much worse.

In Quebec, the prime minister (François Legault), an old racist white ethno-nationalist who categorically refuses to recognize systemic racism as a reality has just appointed a white ''anti-racism'' minister whose very first tweet was to link some token sellout random black auntie interviewed by a racist rag newspaper to claim for them that systemic racism doesn't exist and that she's never experienced it. When folks dispute the concept of appointing a white man as anti-racism minister, the Québécois reply that this man's wife is a black Haitian, so he's qualified. (funnily enough, 10 years ago, he was caught on tape advocating against racism, specifically using the term ''systemic''. I guess he got tired of waiting for a come-up)

These Québécois are blatantly saying fµck you to ''people of color'' with no qualms about it. Sometimes I hesitate on which is worse: performative liberal racism or in-your-face racism. None of these approaches are any good. Racism will still have the same devastating impacts, no matter how you couch it.

Last edited:

Summerchild

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,738 1,237 1,109
Alleybux
He is 100% right. But you know, it can get worse. Much much worse.

In Quebec, the prime minister (François Legault), an old racist white ethno-nationalist who categorically refuses to recognize systemic racism as a reality has just appointed a white ''anti-racism'' minister whose very first tweet was to link some token sellout random black auntie interviewed by a racist rag newspaper to claim for them that systemic racism doesn't exist and that she's never experienced it. When folks dispute the concept of appointing a white man as anti-racism minister, the Québécois reply that this man's wife is a black Haitian, so he's qualified. (funnily enough, 10 years ago, he was caught on tape advocating against racism, specifically using the term ''systemic''. I guess he got tired of waiting for a come-up)

These Québécois are blatantly saying fµck you to ''people of color'' with no qualms about it. Sometimes I hesitate on which is worse: performative liberal racism or in-your-face racism. None of these approaches are any good. Racism will still have the same devastating impacts, no matter how you couch it.

I find the performative ones are worse. I say that because, if you aren’t aware you get carried away and think you are safe but end up suffering the heartbreak of racism as well as the grief that accompanies the shook of betrayal.

I’d rather know who to avoid. This has always been my stance.

avocadofresh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,263 664 704
Alleybux
I love how Trudeau keeps you guys sweating lol, you closet conservatives can't wait for the opportunity to sh!t on him, just come out and claim your right wing tendencies in the open, it's okay now I promise.

violet1989

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 815 722
Alleybux
Can't wait till he goes. He's a neoliberal shill. Investigate his policies and you will find they are identical to the conservative party in many ways. He gave less foreign aid than Harper. He's also quite content with letting first Nation people starve. Oh and her okayed a bill to let the disabled be euthanized rather than give them financial support. He's a racist but also many other things that could form a list as long as a driveway. I'm voting NDP

Summerchild

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,738 1,237 1,109
Alleybux
I love how Trudeau keeps you guys sweating lol, you closet conservatives can't wait for the opportunity to sh!t on him, just come out and claim your right wing tendencies in the open, it's okay now I promise.
I’m not even Canadian . Just founding global politics interesting

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,742 17,256 1,867
Alleybux
She would be bashed as a MAGA agent.

"Progressives" are a little slow on the uptake and don't seem to realize, yet, that their invectives no longer silence and shut down their opposition. If anything, it's just making those who see through their bµllsh!t question the state sponsored narrative about those whom they're being lumped in with.