Can't reply to my on thread because I'm not apart of xes

Starter
Reactions
3,007 1
Alleybux
Hello, I made a thread in lgbt alley and it was recently moved to xes club. However, I am not a member of xes club so I am unable to respond to my own thread. (insufficient privileges) Many people are making comments/asking questions about my gender, because they did not know my thread was originally in lgbt alley. This is causing quite the confusion. I would like to clear that up and be able to respond to my own thread

So can a mod accept me into xes club, so I can reply to the people who are confused, or atleast move my thread back to lgbt, so people aren't as confused.

@Chris Partlow Sorry to bother you again but you're the only mod I know by hand. Could you help me out?

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
She’s an unknown anyway, the little reputation she has is shot to hell because most people know of her as a home wrecker, and as a rude ass hoe...
My brother wants to go to college for video game design & not the military, dental hygienist...
Do you know HOW BIG the Gaming industry is, especially w the people who handle graphics, the coding, the character designs etc.? These gamers...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Kimmie got up there with her normal shucking and jiving as if she was standing before another judge... Question: "Why is Peace Love not your cup...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
When did she enter the US? These guidelines went into effect the end of January. They must have brought her in prior to the order going into...
Why are some Black Fathers absent?
So before y’all run y’all beef suckers make sure YOU MAKE SURE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
I really don’t get this pressuring celebrities to speak on all these issues and looking for any reason to cancel folks. It’s becoming bizarre...
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
The basic term is used so viciously here! I want to see the basic hair and nails you girls carry and the Zara bags you dress with Please please...
Top Bottom