Can't reply to my on thread because I'm not apart of xes

Reactions
2,999 1
Alleybux
Hello, I made a thread in lgbt alley and it was recently moved to xes club. However, I am not a member of xes club so I am unable to respond to my own thread. (insufficient privileges) Many people are making comments/asking questions about my gender, because they did not know my thread was originally in lgbt alley. This is causing quite the confusion. I would like to clear that up and be able to respond to my own thread

So can a mod accept me into xes club, so I can reply to the people who are confused, or atleast move my thread back to lgbt, so people aren't as confused.

@Chris Partlow Sorry to bother you again but you're the only mod I know by hand. Could you help me out?

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
They are not just saying “please include me”. This is naive and simple-minded spin. This is what they are really saying: “Men have the...
What fragrance did you wear today?
Haven't reached for it for some time but I'm wearing Byredo's Bibliotheque today. I'd forgotten how yummy it is.
UPDATE Cancelled 'administrative error' Amber Alert -10-year-old Breasia Terrell, Still missing Iowa
Whether he was a sex offender or not, she should not have been left in an unrelated man's care (even leaving a girl with some male relatives is a...
Past Life Experiences: My Story. Share Yours.
I know I was asian in the past not sure what background though. I connect very well to historical korean culture. I also have a soft spot for...
It annoys me that my 18 year old brother never remembers Mother’s Day or anyone’s birthday
The petty side of me would forget his birthday on purpose lol. My dad is the same way, he doesn't remember none of his kids birthdays but when...
Since Sheree is silent about it. I'm announcing that her daughter Kaleigh is graduating with...
Don’t know what a human performance major entails, but as someone that graduated yesterday summa cum laude in accounting. Good for her.
brand new london baddies ig girls industry socialites and models thread
because she has a face for modelling. if you grew up watching modelling shoots you would see she has the look . which is why wilhemina models...
4th’s Time the Charm?
4th time???? He11 no. I believe in giving someone a second chance in some cases but 4, nope. That's way too many. This seems very unhealthy.
Top Bottom