Quantcast

Cap Sun/Gem Sun Marriage

Lomatic

+Alleybux Welfare Recipient+
Reaction score
Reactions
16,693 458 149
Alleybux
Just wanted to post an observation of what is deemed to be one of the worst pairings. We’re really happy though and bring out the best in each other. Like most, we have our disagreements.

I am:
Cap Sun
Virgo Moon
Sag Mars
Scorp Venus (lol)

He is:
Gem Sun
Libra Moon
Aries Mars
Taurus Venus

I def don’t think that astrology is solely helpful for picking a partner, as any unevolved sign/adult is repulsive. However, a lot that was explained about each of our personalities and how we are compatible made some sense. Sometimes it works...

Hutch

Reaction score
Reactions
3,446 62 16
Alleybux
It depends on the aspects. What aspect do your moons have to each other?

Athena13

La douleur exquise, c'est n'importe quoi
Reaction score
Reactions
33,490 624 383
Alleybux
Just wanted to post an observation of what is deemed to be one of the worst pairings. We’re really happy though and bring out the best in each other. Like most, we have our disagreements.

I am:
Cap Sun
Virgo Moon
Sag Mars
Scorp Venus (lol)

He is:
Gem Sun
Libra Moon
Aries Mars
Taurus Venus

I def don’t think that astrology is solely helpful for picking a partner, as any unevolved sign/adult is repulsive. However, a lot that was explained about each of our personalities and how we are compatible made some sense. Sometimes it works...

Co-sign this. My first husband was a Cap sun and I am Gem sun. Disaster, even aside from the fact that he was (later) diagnosed as a clinical narcissist. To me/how I thrive, he was controlling, rigid, dour, naggy, miserly, could not lighten up. I'm sure to him, I was annoyingly light-hearted, didn't get bothered enough about things being a little out of order, didn't worry enough about small things, didn't take my career seriously enough (though we both had serious and successful careers), coddled our children...

We were a disaster all the way: My moon is Libra, and his is a Cap (and mercury, with a sag Venus and Aries Mars, vs. My Taurus mercury, and cancer Venus and mars).

(Omg, you're a cap sun/Virgo - I'm scared (but probably impressed)!)

Lomatic

Reaction score
Reactions
16,693 458 149
Alleybux
It depends on the aspects. What aspect do your moons have to each other?

Honestly idk, I just know that according to what I read, our moons are incompatible b/c he prefers communication and I prefer practicality. He is more easygoing and I am more critical. We’ve both had to learn how to do better in the opposite area so there’s that...

Lomatic

Reaction score
Reactions
16,693 458 149
Alleybux
Co-sign this. My first husband was a Cap sun and I am Gem sun. Disaster, even aside from the fact that he was (later) diagnosed as a clinical narcissist. To me/how I thrive, he was controlling, rigid, dour, naggy, miserly, could not lighten up. I'm sure to him, I was annoyingly light-hearted, didn't get bothered enough about things being a little out of order, didn't worry enough about small things, didn't take my career seriously enough (though we both had serious and successful careers), coddled our children...

We were a disaster all the way: My moon is Libra, and his is a Cap (and mercury, with a sag Venus and Aries Mars, vs. My Taurus mercury, and cancer Venus and mars).

(Omg, you're a cap sun/Virgo - I'm scared (but probably impressed)!)

Wow, I’m sorry you had to deal with a narc partner...they are the worst. I’m actually surprised he sought a diagnosis. My father is a narc and I can’t imagine him ever admitting that he needs help.

Some of what you mentioned were some of our disagreements too. My hubby definitely helped me soften my edges and I helped him to be a little cautious when needed. I really admire his resilience as he’s been through a lot and still doesn’t let anything faze him in some of the worst situations we’ve been through. I honestly think we need more people like you guys bc people like me can learn a thing or two.

Athena13

La douleur exquise, c'est n'importe quoi
Reaction score
Reactions
33,490 624 383
Alleybux
Wow, I’m sorry you had to deal with a narc partner...they are the worst. I’m actually surprised he sought a diagnosis. My father is a narc and I can’t imagine him ever admitting that he needs help.

Some of what you mentioned were some of our disagreements too. My hubby definitely helped me soften my edges and I helped him to be a little cautious when needed. I really admire his resilience as he’s been through a lot and still doesn’t let anything faze him in some of the worst situations we’ve been through. I honestly think we need more people like you guys bc people like me can learn a thing or two.
Thank you - that's such a sweet reply.

He did not seek out treatment/ diagnosis - he was required to for other reasons. At the time he didn't get therapy, but he says he is now (he's in his 60s). He makes some efforts some to correct his natural tendencies, but we are all experienced enough to know that his narc core is permanent. My children see him pretty clearly and know know how he failed as a father and husband (and that they themselves have baggage from that). They love him but will never trust him.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom