Quantcast

Cardi B Deletes Tweet Criticizing 'Defund the Police' Movement : "We Need Cops and That's Facts We Just Need Strict Laws for Cops,”

Rochester15

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,759 176 41
Alleybux
And if cops get a lawsuit thrown at them, don't make the taxpayers pay the settlement. That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of. Why not get the money from the police pension fund? Maybe then, they would stop covering each others asses. Especially if everyones pension in a precinct is on the line.

Dont Mind Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,661 1,452 729
Alleybux
Y’all just stupid to be stupid. “Defund” does not mean abolish. Now y’all blaming others because you don’t know what it means and we’re clearly absent during the protests last summer. The definition was literally everywhere. Y’all probably the same nuts who didn’t know what an impeachment was or how it worked. Keep your mouths out of sh!t. This is how things get muddled. Idiots just like y’all confusing everybody. I bet half of y’all don’t even have history here.

LovelySan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,958 5,083 6,135
Alleybux
Can someone explain to me how defunding the police is going to stop the cops from targeting and killing black people. If anything, it'll probaby make us more of a target.

Last edited:

LovelySan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,958 5,083 6,135
Alleybux
@DrunkBy6 why are you downvoting me instead of actually educating me? I genuinely want to know the reasoning behind 'defund the police' and how it relates to cops targeting and killing black people.

Last edited:

AsoEbi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,044 4,129 3,824
Alleybux
Democrats almostlost the House along with a slew of other seats due to this cute little slogan. Pretty sure the slogan came from those four squad dummies who are intent on causing chaos in their party. If you have to explain and research a slogan, then it's a pretty bad slogan. The slogan should immediately get your point and purpose across without scaring the masses. Those four squad dummies even talked about abolishing the police; when you have people like that attached to the slogan and movement, it makes it pretty hard not to cause some sort of panic. Don't call 911 then if you feel like you can be big and bad by y'all self, especially in these neighborhoods where you have black males attacking (and in some cases biting) black women and children. Those squad dummies along with their merry band of idiots can afford private security; the regular people who are unfortunate to live in these neighborhoods do not.
All of LSA’s political theorist forget the purpose of a slogan. lOoK uP tHe mEaNiG uh no. That’s defeats the purpose of a slogan. It’s suppose to give information/have a big impact with as little additional work as possible. Just do it, YES WE CAN (remember, everyone was saying that from little tykes to senior citizens) your worth it. Idk what brand that is but you’re damn right I’m worth it. I’m buying what you’re selling. Slogans in a way are like propaganda repeat or enough and you start believing it.

Campaigners will spend HUNDREDS of thousands sometimes Millions of Dollars on focus groups to choose a fµck!ng necktie color or haircut. so I know damn sure whoever came up with “defund the police” knew what they were doing. And knew the reaction it would get. I’m not even a conspiracists. It just critical thinking outside of emotions. My state almost turned red, because if those awful commercials

LightSkinYeshua

Voice of Brooklyn b
Reaction score
Reactions
13,882 897 845
Alleybux
Everybody in here agreeing with her hasn’t even taken the time to research what Defund the police means.y’all so damn lazy you want to be spoon fed everything. You want someone to think for you and it’s so sad to me.

there is actually people out there that would like to abolish the police tho

Kingkushieee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,333 4,778 2,974
Alleybux
Everybody in here agreeing with her hasn’t even taken the time to research what Defund the police means.y’all so damn lazy you want to be spoon fed everything. You want someone to think for you and it’s so sad to me.
That’s what they want you to think. Any agenda started by Hollyweird is CIA engineered and so is the “defund the police” movement

Kingkushieee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,333 4,778 2,974
Alleybux
Oh now she doesn’t want to defend the police after she donated to bail out looters like most of Hollyweird did. Seriously, stop idolizing these puppets they only go by what their handlers told them to say. These “celebs” gave up their mind, body & soul for fame and have no thoughts of their own

CoronaPrincessAthruZ

Fried pickles and Italian beefcakes
Reaction score
Reactions
147,736 12,547 3,418
Alleybux
This b!tch still doesn’t understand how to add “ed” to her words?
anyway, I’m not surprised at this, her getting black dick does not make her an ally.
Most black do NOT want to get rid of police presence. Abolish the police supporters are naive fools who want to be shot and terrorized by criminals.

HUBison03

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,524 144 243
Alleybux
How is she wrong though? I can't even imagine living in a version of ATL where there are less/no cops. You see what's going on in the streets now with the fear of going to jail? Imagine that fear goes away lol. It sounds good but I don't think anyone really wants that. It would be like the wild wild west out here. Just need to end qualified immunity, make it where when they fµck up, make the lawsuit funds come out of THEIR budget instead of taxpayers. After a shooting, take their gun and desk duty until an investigation (independent of police) is performed. Stop sending cops to mental health calls. Also for cops that stand around and watch or know some bµllsh!t is going on and don't step up, demotion... that'll kill that whole blue wall of silence bs.

A nationwide database so when they do some bµllsh!t in one state and resign or get fired, that record follows them where ever they go. Racist incident? Take half of their pension. Make them have to live IN the community that they police. In the area i'm from, that's how it was and we knew them and they knew us. That would make it a lot less likely to be trigger happy when it's someone you know. It also makes it where you can't do some bµllsh!t then go home to another town and sleep well.

Got to rebuild the system.

ettbette

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,431 566 612
Alleybux
Do you guys really believe Cardi B writes her own tweets? Or that she is the one running all of her social media?

WorkInProgress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
440,958 8,505 2,734
Alleybux
Do you guys really believe Cardi B writes her own tweets? Or that she is the one running all of her social media?
Of course she is. She writes like she speaks. And she's always searching her name so that she can argue with people. It would be easy to tell if her team was running her accounts.

Rolly Forbes

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,822 129 5
Alleybux
“Defund the Police” doesn’t mean getting rid of police departments. It means they don’t need as much funding as they receive, funding which usually used to pay off hundreds of police brutality lawsuits.

LovelySan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,958 5,083 6,135
Alleybux
“Defund the Police” doesn’t mean getting rid of police departments. It means they don’t need as much funding as they receive, funding which usually used to pay off hundreds of police brutality lawsuits.

But funds aren't just used for police brutality lawsuits. Some police departments really need the funding and wouldn't defunding mean that they may be less cops and less resources to use in helping to protect citizens. What about big cities like new york, a city at greater risk for terrorist attacks? Are we going to defund them tok when they may need the resources just in case. Plus, how exactly is defunding the police going to stop cops from targeting black people. If anything it'll make them target black people even more because they're going to find other ways to get the money and make us literally pay. I'll genuinely like to know why defunding the police is a solution when the problem with cops and police brutality goes way deeper.

Last edited:

Umar Wife

Stop Askin Bout The School
Reaction score
Reactions
78,050 5,182 3,311
Alleybux
If you look at the annual budget reports for your city, law enforcement will be one of, if not thee most funded departments in your city.

Each year they may decrease it by a few dollars but that money is almost always NEVER allocated to improving training programs, facilities, and support services for officers.

The budgets are literally used to maintain rather than improve the system. This is why people are calling to defund the police because if you aren’t going to allocate it to improve, why hoard the funds when they can be used to create programs that could ease the stress off police for non-violent crimes?

It’s literally the same as giving 80 million dollars to a drug user and expecting them to stop using. It’s a waste of money if it’s not used to improve the circumstance.

Cocoa Bunny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,754 5,399 4,461
Alleybux
I absolutely agree with her. We need cops to lock her up after ADMITTING to drugging and robbing men

Of course you are a cardi fan lol you hate Alena Maze but love a stripping drug using disgusting pos who admitted to drugging men and robbing them. In fact I can still find videos of her shoving bottles up her cooch online lol but yeah Alena Maze is awful right? Lmfao

Last edited:

gossiplover4044

I miss you mom
Reaction score
Reactions
171,843 10,513 6,807
Alleybux
There have been whole ass long posts on LSA about not agreeing with the "abolish the police" slogan but now because Cardi is saying the same thing you suddenly agree? :ROFLMAO: What hypocrites.

Last edited:

Passion4Muzik

LSA FACT CHECKER
Reaction score
Reactions
205,414 16,091 21,731
Alleybux
Defund means to deplete money from which will naturally make people think the people saying "defund the police" want to eradicate them.

Perfect Bitch

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
200,263 7,182 7,756
Alleybux
Shes a brain dead idiot and has always been. She gets credited as some awaken figure for repeating what she reads on Twitter about politics abd policing verbatim and puts her bad grammar and typos on it.