Quantcast

Carli Bybel Thread

pettybae

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,086 158 58
Alleybux
I honestly dont know why this hasnt been created yet ,seeing how her threads on guru gossip are full of hot tea.

Voice your opinions & rave or drag !!

Personally i used to love Carli but stopped watching her about a year ago. But then i saw she launched another line with boohoo and everything is so cute !! So i subscribed again. The guru gossip threads got me thinking shes not as nice as she seems though...

Just Breathe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,409 425 225
Alleybux
What did you hear or read about her, OP? I like the video she made about the DIY eyelash serum. I mixed up my own bottle and use it every night.

I can’t stand when she makes videos with her cornball boyfriend. Them together makes me cringe. Also, all she wears is a tube top with a choker lately. She’s okay though. She has a lot of content.

D O U X

libra's groove
Reaction score
Reactions
127,117 2,491 333
Alleybux
Word on the street is that her and her boo are through. Anybody with a knowledge of the white side of YouTube have any tea?

Velvety

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,587 270 91
Alleybux
That line was with missguided not boohoo and her and bae broke up.

ITs probsbly temporarily bc he still has photos up of her.

She's probably upset bc everyone around her is getting proposed to but her lol

boomboom12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
196,943 4,429 1,789
Alleybux
This girl is so ugly to me. I guess that she’s pretty by “regular” standards, but everything looks so fake and tacky.

pettybae

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,086 158 58
Alleybux
What did you hear or read about her, OP? I like the video she made about the DIY eyelash serum. I mixed up my own bottle and use it every night.

I can’t stand when she makes videos with her cornball boyfriend. Them together makes me cringe. Also, all she wears is a tube top with a choker lately. She’s okay though. She has a lot of content.
I havent finished the thread but its mainly her and all her bad plastic surgery, brett being a low life and mooching off of her&being an asshole, her obsession with boobs and the Kar-jenners , being a brat and complaing about first world problems.

Once i read more ill update !

PinkDoll

X O X O
Reaction score
Reactions
25,777 220 103
Alleybux
I like Carli. I think she's pretty and has a nice body. I'm starting to think she got some hip/booty work done though... her hips are protruding like crazy now. She still looks nice though. The only thing I think she could have gotten less of were her lip fillers I guess.

Yeah, as I said in the other thread I think she and her bf broke up or are on a break.

I don't think her line with Missguided is doing so great, especially compared to the first time she had a collab with them. I think this time, the prices are just too high. I'm waiting for her second round though because I really liked the embellished jumpsuit she had on in her video so I kinda want that!

Last edited:

Amplified

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,318 632 249
Alleybux
I won't lie I started visiting GG a lot in the past couple weeks to read abt her. I also don't think they are together anymore. I knew it wouldn't last...he seemed vain and he was living off her. He is not cute tbh. He was faking a lot of stuff for the camera...he's just not genuine to me.

CB is the only white guru I watch. She doesn't seem too bad and I like her house. She seems to be messing with her body more...she needs to stop because she is pretty. One Kylie and one Kim is enough.

Last edited:

Amplified

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,318 632 249
Alleybux
I like Carli. I think she's pretty and has a nice body. I'm starting to think she got some hip/booty work done though... her hips are protruding like crazy now. She still looks nice though. The only thing I think she could have gotten less of were her lip fillers I guess.

Yeah, as I said in the other thread I think she and her bf broke up or are on a break.

I don't think her line with Missguided is doing so great, especially compared to the first time she has a collab with them. I think this time, the prices are just too high. I'm waiting for her second round though because I really liked the embellished jumpsuit she had on in her video so I kinda want that!

Yes boo. People on guru gossip were saying the jumpsuit is tacky but I love it. I might get it too.

Anyone notices that weird thing Carli is always doing with her mouth? She will say something that she think is cute then open her mouth (around 17:02 and 18:00 on her collection reveal video). I notice she does it a lot...so annoying.

Computina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,562 1,439 391
Alleybux
why do y'all think she and her bf broke up?
Can y'all give examples?
I follow her on snap and I never see him on there or even get mentioned so I wouldn't notice a difference.

PinkDoll

X O X O
Reaction score
Reactions
25,777 220 103
Alleybux
Can y'all give examples?
I follow her on snap and I never see him on there or even get mentioned so I wouldn't notice a difference.

I think it is mainly because of her birthday. She didn't spend it with him at all and he didn't wish her a happy birthday publicly as he normally does. He also didn't go to her Missguided launch (and we all know he follows her everywhere). I actually didn't notice anything before her birthday but did see people commenting and speculating about them, but when I saw no signs of him for her birthday I knew something was up.

Amplified

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,318 632 249
Alleybux
Can y'all give examples?

They have known each other for years. Since h.s I think but I remember reading that before she got YT famous she had the biggest crush on him but he wasn't feeling her. Once she became popular that's when he wanted a relationship. This already tells you a lot about him.

I think he enjoyed all the attention he got from being Carli Bybel's boyfriend so I don't see him being the one who ended the relationship. I knew they wouldn't last when Carli said something about being old and living with cats one day (something along that line).

I think Carli ended the relationship because she saw that it wasn't going no where. I wouldn't be surprised if Brett was cheating on her...I think someone on GG said he was in her DMs or on SC.

Mermaid_Girl

wHo'S tHaT wOnDeRfUl gIrL
Reaction score
Reactions
28,233 1,322 549
Alleybux
Sooo I bought her BH cosmetic collab palette at ULTA. Was initially impressed until the I got an allergic reaction from the shadows. Now I can’t wear eyeshadow at all. Lmao not blaming her but just an FYI. These gurus partner with anyone but doesn’t mean the product is gonna be good.

Praduh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,010 346 18
Alleybux
They have known each other for years. Since h.s I think but I remember reading that before she got YT famous she had the biggest crush on him but he wasn't feeling her. Once she became popular that's when he wanted a relationship. This already tells you a lot about him.

I think he enjoyed all the attention he got from being Carli Bybel's boyfriend so I don't see him being the one who ended the relationship. I knew they wouldn't last when Carli said something about being old and living with cats one day (something along that line).

I think Carli ended the relationship because she saw that it wasn't going no where. I wouldn't be surprised if Brett was cheating on her...I think someone on GG said he was in her DMs or on SC.

They did a video about how they met some time ago. She said they met through mutual friends or something and he asked for her number but it didn't really go anywhere until they left high school. They both made it seem like he was more into her than she was into him back then.

PinkDoll

X O X O
Reaction score
Reactions
25,777 220 103
Alleybux
They did a video about how they met some time ago. She said they met through mutual friends or something and he asked for her number but it didn't really go anywhere until they left high school. They both made it seem like he was more into her than she was into him back then.

No, the previous poster is right. She had the biggest crush on him first and he wasn't checking for her (he was popular in school). I think they did exchange numbers in school but he wasn't into her that much so it didn't go anywhere. But then they met again through a friend or something and things popped off from there.

AmesD

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,393 2,153 1,439
Alleybux
Just started getting back into her videos. Good for her for getting rid of the boyfriend. Most of the time he seemed over it, and putting on for the cameras. He was condescending to her at times, too. Fake know-it-all.

JuJuBee3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,124 436 74
Alleybux
Carli and Brett are either officially broken up, or on a break. she hasn't posted a pic with him on IG since June. there was no bday posts, or couples pic at her launch with missguided. GG posters mentioned that when Nicole Guerrero and her bf were visiting Carli recently, that Brett wasn't around in either of their snaps. we all know they always hang out in a group.

and yes, Carli got her hips and ass done.

Kishabababy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,904 297 150
Alleybux
lmao WHAAT???! Please spill on his criminal past! This is all news to me
He stole vacant houses by pretending to own them, then he rented them to people who thought he was a legitimate landlord. All those people who lived there and were paying him rent were forced to move out. He moved down to Florida from New Jersey after he went bankrupt and owed 1.3 million dollars in mortgages. He is a piece of sh!t and I think Carli is just like him. This is a news article detailing his crimes
Man accused of turning foreclosed homes claimed by 'adverse possession' into Pasco rentals

Computina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,562 1,439 391
Alleybux
He stole vacant houses by pretending to own them, then he rented them to people who thought he was a legitimate landlord. All those people who lived there and were paying him rent were forced to move out. He moved down to Florida from New Jersey after he went bankrupt and owed 1.3 million dollars in mortgages. He is a piece of sh!t and I think Carli is just like him. This is a news article detailing his crimes
Man accused of turning foreclosed homes claimed by 'adverse possession' into Pasco rentals

wow that's insane! I hope he won't try to screw carli over now that she has $$$

Dean Winchester

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
348,613 10,296 2,102
Alleybux
lol I can't laugh at nobody daddy being locked up

I came here cause I heard she and Brett broke up and was looking for tea.
She was the ONLY white beauty person I followed. Let me sub again :kissing:

Amplified

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,318 632 249
Alleybux
Anyone know when her second collection is coming out? I really want that jumpsuit.

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,243 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
I won't lie I started visiting GG a lot in the past couple weeks to read abt her. I also don't think they are together anymore. I knew it wouldn't last...he seemed vain and he was living off her. He is not cute tbh. He was faking a lot of stuff for the camera...he's just not genuine to me.

CB is the only white guru I watch. She doesn't seem too bad and I like her house. She seems to be messing with her body more...she needs to stop because she is pretty. One Kylie and one Kim is enough.

You don’t watch Nicole Guerrero?! That’s WhiteBae OG of YT/Beauty Gurus!!

As for Brett, I always thought he was using her, I don’t believe their break up tho... if so it won’t be for a long time, or if it does stick I bet she has landed someone with more money/ status than Brett.

You can tell she wants him to propose, wonder why he won’t. She makes 10X more money than him so him being a man and thinking he’s all that he prob feels like a CHUMP in private. (As he should!)

Jeremy should feel the same, he lives off Nicole Guerrero as well.

I hope Carli is happy tho, I like her. She doesn’t bother nobody and she does her own thing (as she should) regardless of what others has to say about it.

Jazzy69

Wowzers
Reaction score
Reactions
15,662 326 201
Alleybux
I wonder if that house is in both of their names? If so Brett ain’t going no where, plus they seemed like a weird couple. She’s had a lot of work done and uses too many filters when recording

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,243 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
I wonder if that house is in both of their names? If so Brett ain’t going no where, plus they seemed like a weird couple. She’s had a lot of work done and uses too many filters when recording

How is Bret gonna go on the house with her?!

His funky ass ain’t got no job!!!

She is smarter than that! I know damn well she didn’t add him to her home and he is not married or engaged to her.

Carli is smarter than that... her mom is too, she wouldn’t allow that!

Just Breathe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,409 425 225
Alleybux
How is Bret gonna go on the house with her?!

His funky ass ain’t got no job!!!

She is smarter than that! I know damn well she didn’t add him to her home and he is not married or engaged to her.

Carli is smarter than that... her mom is too, she wouldn’t allow that!

What? Really? What is it about these men with no jobs? She always deferred to him in their videos like he was an expert in everything. I stopped watching the videos that he was in. I hope her next boyfriend isn’t a condescending couch surfer.

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,243 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
What? Really? What is it about these men with no jobs? She always deferred to him in their videos like he was an expert in everything. I stopped watching the videos that he was in. I hope her next boyfriend isn’t a condescending couch surfer.

If they are broken up for real I can almost guarantee that she is now with a man who is an upgrade in terms of wealth and status. Brett don’t have nothing to offer Carli, and he seems low key jealous of her.

I don’t even think he is a certified personal trainer... He doesn’t do sh!t but live off Carli.

Women who go with men who don’t have sh!t on their own always defer to them and try to give them a say as to not EMASCULATE them. To make them feel like “the man” even tho they are not...

I know 2 successful women who do this... I just can’t be in a circumstance like that, i personally would never be happy.

Just Breathe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,409 425 225
Alleybux
If they are broken up for real I can almost guarantee that she is now with a man who is an upgrade in terms of wealth and status. Brett don’t have nothing to offer Carli, and he seems low key jealous of her.

I don’t even think he is a certified personal trainer... He doesn’t do sh!t but live off Carli.

Women who go with men who don’t have sh!t on their own always defer to them and try to give them a say as to not EMASCULATE them. To make them feel like “the man” even tho they are not...

I know 2 successful women who do this... I just can’t be in a circumstance like that, i personally would never be happy.

I really hope she does upgrade. She made her own money and doesn’t deserve to have a lazy man mooching off of her. I couldn’t deal with a man like that because when I get mad it would be the first thing out of my mouth lol

Velvety

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,587 270 91
Alleybux

I think someone on gg mentioned that she stated in one of her vlogs it's only in her name! Smart b!tch move right there!

Computina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,562 1,439 391
Alleybux
If it's true that the house is only in her name then good for her. Besides good for Brett too in a way, because I know half the mortgage would be a struggle for him to pay let alone the full bill in the event that she moved out and left him to pay it all by himself.

At this point, any guy who isn't on her level; as in already well established is a leech. You can only be with a bum when you don't have sh!t and are on the come up. Once you're up there; only opportunists will try to holler.

Faux

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,010 30 8
Alleybux
I'm glad she got rid of brett, she really can do better than that douche

Hot Comb

life imitates art
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,452 1,238 1,313
Alleybux
I havent finished the thread but its mainly her and all her bad plastic surgery, brett being a low life and mooching off of her&being an asshole, her obsession with boobs and the Kar-jenners , being a brat and complaing about first world problems.

Once i read more ill update !

Can you post the link?