Carmen Caboom

Team Owner
Reactions
43,446 1,415 520
Alleybux
if you ever want to listen to a constant complainer, it's Carmen Caboom. Carmen is a Blogger who finds fault with everything and everyone. Check her out in YouTube!

Team Owner
Reactions
43,446 1,415 520
Alleybux
Is she a complainer or does she call out YTers bullsht? I'll take the latter for $200, Alex.

She talks about overweight people yet she is fat herself, she has moved over 4 times this past year because she complained about the apartment's she moved into to and the residence who lived there, she has quit numerous of job's complaining of the staff, everybody is disgusting to her. She is a miserable person. Somebody is gonna whoop her ass if they catch her taking pictures of them in stores,.
No thanks. She is a homophobic c*by with a lazy eye. I will not be giving her no views.

She denies her lazy eye but people who look at her video's know she has one. You can see the eye looking the other way behind those glasses,. Yes, she doesn't like Gay's or Lesbian's, but they shouldn't feel slighted because she doesn't like anybody including herself! She definitely needs mental help.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
25 15 18
Alleybux
She talks about overweight people yet she is fat herself, she has moved over 4 times this past year because she complained about the apartment's she moved into to and the residence who lived there, she has quit numerous of job's complaining of the staff, everybody is disgusting to her. She is a miserable person. Somebody is gonna whoop her ass if they catch her taking pictures of them in stores,.

She denies her lazy eye but people who look at her video's know she has one. You can see the eye looking the other way behind those glasses,. Yes, she doesn't like Gay's or Lesbian's, but they shouldn't feel slighted because she doesn't like anybody including herself! She definitely needs mental help.

Last edited:
Bench Warmer
Reactions
25 15 18
Alleybux

Last edited:
Bench Warmer
Reactions
25 15 18
Alleybux

Bench Warmer
Reactions
25 15 18
Alleybux

A lazy eye? Is that all you've got? I can tell it's really bothering you too.

crafty witch
Reactions
934 8 5
Alleybux
lol I thought you were talking about the white lady karina kaboom. I've never heard of Carmen, they both seem to just talk shit and gossip.

Team Owner
Reactions
43,446 1,415 520
Alleybux
Now she posted a video going off on LSA. It's clear she wants everyone to give her some clicks. We see you, Carmen!

That Sumo Wrestler looking cockeyed bitch need to get a damn life so she can stop complaining about every damn thing. I can see why her husband got away from her ass. She reminds me of a person who is miserable with the world because she has gotten the short end of the stick with her looks. I know they talk about her ass on her job, or does she have one because she quits one every two months. She can’t get along with anybody and anytime you find fault everywhere you go and with everyone you work with the issue is with you!

Team Owner
Reactions
43,446 1,415 520
Alleybux
I am dying over here looking at that Ray Charles acting build a beast going on and on about her hater’s,. The bitch is bothered talking about she can move as many times as she wants to. Anybody with some damn sense don’t have to move every other month. She stays in a place for a minute before she finds fault about something and then stops paying rent till they put her broke ass out. If she was as smart as she thinks she is she would know people watch her ass to clown her because she is pathetic! She tries to put people in her video’s when she is out but nobody wants to be in them. I guess they don’t wanna be seen with her,.

#Heathen
Reactions
19,853 571 769
Alleybux
donate to carmens paypal or else she has promised to stop consistently making shiteos, i mean videos. even goes in on her own subscribers and says if they cant donate they will be blocked. carmen maam, if youd stop using racial and homophobic slurs in your videos, google would slip you a few coins. that part.

Team Owner
Reactions
43,446 1,415 520
Alleybux
donate to carmens paypal or else she has promised to stop consistently making shiteos, i mean videos. even goes in on her own subscribers and says if they cant donate they will be blocked. carmen maam, if youd stop using racial and homophobic slurs in your videos, google would slip you a few coins. that part.

I wouldn’t give her a damn dime.

Team Owner
Reactions
43,446 1,415 520
Alleybux
she doesnt deserve a dime, which is why i suspect she mentions "one red cent" several times during the video. can carmen have a penny? :laugh7

Some dumb asses sent her money through Paupal so she made a video thanking them. I would like to know what does she need donations for. She doesn’t do any haul’s or give away’s. She isn’t buying anything or being given anything to show us. Why is she even doing video’s because if what people are saying, she doesn’t get paid from Youtube because she doesn’t get enough views. 10’000 a video.the highest views she’s ever had were less than 2000 so how is her video’s being monetize? She threaten to open another channel and privatize it so the troll’s can’t get in. She’s is always gonna have troll’s no matter what she does. She calls people troll’s that don’t agree with her.

#Heathen
Reactions
19,853 571 769
Alleybux
Some dumb asses sent her money through Paupal so she made a video thanking them. I would like to know what does she need donations for. She doesn’t do any haul’s or give away’s. She isn’t buying anything or being given anything to show us. Why is she even doing video’s because if what people are saying, she doesn’t get paid from Youtube because she doesn’t get enough views. 10’000 a video.the highest views she’s ever had were less than 2000 so how is her video’s being monetize? She threaten to open another channel and privatize it so the troll’s can’t get in. She’s is always gonna have troll’s no matter what she does. She calls people troll’s that don’t agree with her.
shes basically using the videos to vent her unhappiness and frustrations of life. she isnt articulate enough to make it humorous without being classless.i was going to ask about her husband mentioned some pages back but after watching, who could blame him lol. what he ever saw in her, who knows.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
New room. Pink pill & Von scolded Dr. Michelle & ole girl
Kylie, Stormi, Dream and Travis at Disneyland
he so corny, but I guess its what best to not scare the children with his ugly face.
Trans men offended by mention of "women" for cervical cancer screenings
I'm moving out into the middle of the woods and homeschooling any children I have, this nonsense is tiring. SAME!
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I was reading another forum. They are batshit. Also if Henry broke covid rules what is to be done? Many celebrities have broken Covid rules Chris...
Fonts who have given up on romance, when did you make this discussion and why?
I’m free not sad. I’m 42 and I don’t see myself dating again ever. The last time I attempted was six months ago and the guy was a complete mess...
Chef Resha and her new baby chronicles
Precious lord! :cry That’s right another generation of ain’t shitness. How come I can’t insert an emoji?
Ma'Khia Bryant case shines light on 'adultification' of Black girls
The "adultification" seems to have more to do with size than skin color. Overweight teens also often look more developed overall so can be...
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
There is already a hate crime bill. We are trying to get police reform passed. You don't remember? There is no anti racism bill for ados only...
Issa Rae hurt Lauren London’s feelings...
I always thought there was something fishy about Issa...why say her name yet again when you know she was offended the first time. But I understand...
Top Bottom