Carmen Caboom

All Things Canadian!
Reactions
43,620 617 118
Alleybux
Throw the whole channel away. She talking about she would never eat at a place called "Slutty Salsa". She sure did pull up in the parking lot. It's apparently a Mexican restaurant with a Memphis twist.

She so damn ignorant. She saw another black woman with long hair, and said her hair is pretty. She asked if it was her real hair, and she said it's nice to see a black woman with real and long hair. I was cringing. Such primitive thinking. Had the nerve to ask her was it a wig.. so classless.
Considering she's scalped up under that wig. smh

Reactions
1,640 53 16
Alleybux
I wish I knew the address of that Kroger she acted a fool at and screamed at the black manager threatening him to call corporate on. I’d send him that video. It’s a-shames she gets people in trouble for her bad behavior.
Wow just wow, she's going to get what she is looking for!

Reactions
1,640 53 16
Alleybux
I don't remember the Kiana saga. What was the saga about?

Remember the Carl saga?! It was someone pretending to be a white male wanting to date her. Carl offered a $200 as a donation, and then denied the request.

She was cussing and showing out on live, acting a fool for about 6 hours.. and result? She got about $20 from it. Lol

I miss her old videos. She talked about celebrities, and news. Sure she got off track, but it wasn't redundant.
If I remember rightly, it was something Carmen had said on one of Kianna's videos. Kianna went in and Carmen read her & did a video of it. That's how everyone knew about Carmen, before that, she wasn't even heard of! That video was on the channel that got deleted...

I will hate until I can’t hate no more
Reactions
27,136 315 320
Alleybux
Throw the whole channel away. She talking about she would never eat at a place called "Slutty Salsa". She sure did pull up in the parking lot. It's apparently a Mexican restaurant with a Memphis twist.

She so damn ignorant. She saw another black woman with long hair, and said her hair is pretty. She asked if it was her real hair, and she said it's nice to see a black woman with real and long hair. I was cringing. Such primitive thinking. Had the nerve to ask her was it a wig.. so classless.
So embarrassing...I will never get over her going to that restaurant a couple of months ago and saying she wished the menu had pictures. Just so ignorant and yet wants to act as if she is above everyone.

Reactions
394 9
Alleybux

I saw that and can’t believe she said that. She also said it’s rare to see black women with pretty hair. I couldn’t believe it, she is so disgustingly ignorant.

Reactions
394 9
Alleybux
So embarrassing...I will never get over her going to that restaurant a couple of months ago and saying she wished the menu had pictures. Just so ignorant and yet wants to act as if she is above everyone.
LOL, I may need to repost that video. She was trying so hard to put on that fake educated voice but couldn’t even read the menu. She’s so use to fast food and bottom of the barrel establishments.

Reactions
1,640 53 16
Alleybux

She so damn ignorant. She saw another black woman with long hair, and said her hair is pretty. She asked if it was her real hair, and she said it's nice to see a black woman with real and long hair. I was cringing. Such primitive thinking. Had the nerve to ask her was it a wig.. so classless
No surprises here, that she was in awe of the woman's real hair, Catherine has very little if any Worldly experiences ( and I am not talking about the drive thrus) lol!

Reactions
184 8
Alleybux
I wish I knew the address of that Kroger she acted a fool at and screamed at the black manager threatening him to call corporate on. I’d send him that video. It’s a-shames she gets people in trouble for her bad behavior.
That was the Summer Ave location..It's the only grocery store in that area...Not far the Dollar Tree and Pawnshop that was seen in her live streams

Reactions
184 8
Alleybux
Uh Oh.....Catherine must be getting ready to find another job

So she complaining about less hours and got that young lady fired from her job, Then complained about working more hours The company hired 2 ppl and now that's a problem as well...Stick her in a rubber room because she clearly is bat shit crazy

Reactions
394 9
Alleybux
That was the Summer Ave location..It's the only grocery store in that area...Not far the Dollar Tree and Pawnshop that was seen in her live streams
Thanks, looks like she went back there yesterday and they made her wait 30 minutes to cash her check and she raised hell again. Lol

YouTube Career Counselor: Beef Sector Division
Reactions
6,552 54 9
Alleybux
She just jealous of that lady, Just like she is behind Ms Scott
Someone fill me in on the Ms. Scott debacle. I just caught some of that anti-bisexual tirade that she gave about Ms. Scott. I didn't get a chance to watch her videos from yesterday. I didn't have the time to watch the 4hr video... :sad

Reactions
6,552 54 9
Alleybux
Thanks, looks like she went back there yesterday and they made her wait 30 minutes to cash her check and she raised hell again. Lol
Now, why would such an educated, classy, learned dignified worldly woman of means need to have her check cashed at the store? I am sure the demonic and satanic heathens and hoodrats have their paychecks directly deposited into their demonic and satanic bank accounts.

Reactions
394 9
Alleybux
Now, why would such an educated, classy, learned dignified worldly woman of means need to have her check cashed at the store? I am sure the demonic and satanic heathens and hoodrats have their paychecks directly deposited into their demonic and satanic bank accounts.
She says her “good” job doesn’t have direct deposit. But why wouldn’t you have a bank account and deposit your check instead of cashing it? It means she spends every penny at once.

Reactions
199 2
Alleybux
If I remember rightly, it was something Carmen had said on one of Kianna's videos. Kianna went in and Carmen read her & did a video of it. That's how everyone knew about Carmen, before that, she wasn't even heard of! That video was on the channel that got deleted...
Is Kianna Muchlovefromky ?

All Things Canadian!
Reactions
43,620 617 118
Alleybux
She got most of her following from Tommy Sotomayor. Allegedly Tommy and Carmen met up, had sex in Memphis, and came up with some type of agreement for her to leave him alone. I remember that time he Allegedly paid her. He's shaded being drunk and having sex with a big, big woman. I wonder if it's her. lol. But he's a hoe. NO telling. lmao. I never knew Kianna said something to her first. I thought they started out buddy buddy. smh. Let me leave that woman alone. (Kianna) She's done with the foolishness. Her youtube days are no more. It happened so fast. smh

I don't want anything from yesterday
Reactions
392 6 5
Alleybux
OMG!! OH MY LORT HAM MERCY!!! I BELIEVE EVERY WORD YOU TYPED!!
What do you mean??:emoji_crossed_swords: I HOPE you don't think I make things up!! THIS is what The Alley is for, to cat fight. I wait in silence then I POUNCE! Jaded Bitter B's never lie. That's what "Jaded" means. Sit down. Sit!:stop

Last edited:
Reactions
392 6 5
Alleybux
She got most of her following from Tommy Sotomayor. Allegedly Tommy and Carmen met up, had sex in Memphis, and came up with some type of agreement for her to leave him alone. I remember that time he Allegedly paid her. He's shaded being drunk and having sex with a big, big woman. I wonder if it's her. lol. But he's a hoe. NO telling. lmao. I never knew Kianna said something to her first. I thought they started out buddy buddy. smh. Let me leave that woman alone. (Kianna) She's done with the foolishness. Her youtube days are no more. It happened so fast. smh
May I add to the story...she also got a following due to King of Reads...she spoke really ugly about being gay and all hael broke loose. She slept with the Cussing Pastor...but she said it wouldn't stay firm and it was shmedium. When she was homeless she met up with him again for money. They met up and as he was walking up, she turned her cam off but still captured him. He walks kinda crooked & sluggish.
Just recently when she was trying to cash her check AGAIN at the store (cashing your paycheck at the liquor store in your 40's is just unruly) the camera was showing her "hanging stomachs".

All Things Canadian!
Reactions
43,620 617 118
Alleybux
May I add to the story...she also got a following due to King of Reads...she spoke really ugly about being gay and all hael broke loose. She slept with the Cussing Pastor...but she said it wouldn't stay firm and it was shmedium. When she was homeless she met up with him again for money. They met up and as he was walking up, she turned her cam off but still captured him. He walks kinda crooked & sluggish.
Just recently when she was trying to cash her check AGAIN at the store (cashing your paycheck at the liquor store in your 40's is just unruly) the camera was showing her "hanging stomachs".
OH Justin J. That's right!!! I can't understand how she wants to do some type of work in the entertainment industry and its dominated by homosexuals, the LGBT community. lol.

Cashing a paycheck at the corner liquors store!! Say what. You mean she doesn't have a bank account or direct deposit. Oh, she didn't say they don't do direct deposit, but certainly, she can pull up at the drive-through and easily deposit it. lmao. Lying Sow!

I will hate until I can’t hate no more
Reactions
27,136 315 320
Alleybux
That is how I found out about her. I think the video where Justin J drags her is still up. I remember Adrian Expressions took his turn dragging her as well...Carmen figured out to leave them alone. She still watches Justin’s videos and references him, but makes sure to never mention his name.

Reactions
392 6 5
Alleybux
I have a backup YouTube channel but I haven’t uploaded all the videos again. I wish there was another platform besides YouTube where we can roast & gag her videos. But on my other YouTube channel I’ll start uploading. I still have “all” the videos.
-Diabetic Patient
how can we FIND you? you can write in code...I'm pretty smart:emoji_spy:

All Things Canadian!
Reactions
43,620 617 118
Alleybux
That is how I found out about her. I think the video where Justin J drags her is still up. I remember Adrian Expressions took his turn dragging her as well...Carmen figured out to leave them alone. She still watches Justin’s videos and references him, but makes sure to never mention his name.
I cant understand her obsession with homosexual men if they are not directly bothering her. I do believe she has lesbian tendencies from some of the things she's said in the past though. Her ass is too big to do the scissors thing those lesbian women do, she wouldn't be good company for one of those sessions. I don't imagine. lmao

Reactions
6,552 54 9
Alleybux
Oh my Lord...Big Cat Snacks turns (or has turned) tricks.....My goodness. If someone could please point me to the place of some of these incriminating videos. I may have some time to listen to her rant....

Reactions
6,552 54 9
Alleybux
Can we still do the private conversations? Just curious. I usually say what I have to say in public. Maybe yall can exchange in there.
I, too, would like to be included in the private "watch and laugh at Big Cat Snacks" group....
(Please and thank you) :glad

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Brick wall help
I would paint it a lighter grey since it’s already painted. It has that bench/ledge part at the bottom like this one. Picture that right side...
Today's My Birthday!
I hate tauruses, but for you I’ll make an exception. Happy birthday!
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
im not sure I got it through pancake swap when it was posted in here. So if u have bnb already u can get some. Okay so I have to use BNB and...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
It's crazy SWV is trending on Apple music but not Xscape. Usually after verzuz both artists would be trending. Because they are the better group...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
I just looked at Sed's rates and he doesn't charge enough.
South Sudanese boy is subjected to Racist Abuse in Viral Video (Egypt)
Just curious where you draw the line? I'm not disagreeing with you, but I wanna know what you personally believe. For example, in Mexico you have...
Top Bottom